[MOD][ICS][GB]UPDATED 26.05 Cosmic Flow Live Wallpaper New Colors!!

Search This thread

reaper61616

Nov 23, 2010
Brodnica
Out 30
wow thanks ,you mean all files on xmls and smalis must be develop to add the color ??

hahah no .i'm just ever modded smali and xml program before :D , and i studying on IT university in indonesia :D

oyaa one thing ,i've problem if i compiled again the decompiled file ,sometime i add program on smali and de compile again . . .and i try to decompile again ,i lost that file i added :confused:

---------- Post added at 12:33 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:20 PM ----------

pall :) ,can you make the dock color to dark purple ?? ;)

Maybe...:p Tell me if it is working or not... I'm using sk17i so there is no way to test moded themes by me...

Not all but there are some work to do with this... For exampe, stock color(don't remember rest of name).smali has 17kb and moddedone with all color (last update) has about 30kb... So there is a different...

See the google android pages... There some helpfull infos you can try... I think you mast add some strings in androidmanifest.xml to make it works if you build standalone program - not mod existing...:)

w4lkm4n

Nov 13, 2011
Jakarta
Tell me if uploaded apk by me is working for you or not...

Please post screenshots for landscape... I've go portrait screenshots but haven't landscape... this will help :)

your mod is work well pall . . . .here you got the pic :)

screenshot_2012-05-28_1522.png

screenshot_2012-05-28_1522_1.png

look at my dock on the home screen ,the color right ,can you make the color dock is dark purple like cosmic flow i use :D

reaper61616

Nov 23, 2010
Brodnica
your mod is work well pall . . . .here you got the pic :)

look at my dock on the home screen ,the color right ,can you make the color dock is dark purple like cosmic flow i use :D

Try to install this: attachment

If 'not installed' backup originall apk and copy this attached and reboot...

Then use bluetheme and set wallpaper :)

Attachments

• com.sonyericsson.bluetheme-1.apk
    2.2 MB · Views: 142
Reactions: w4lkm4n

pel.89

May 24, 2012
Maybe someone with a rooted Xperia U can check if it is working and if it would change the led bar also?

pel.89

May 24, 2012
Maybe if you got the firmware from sony you can uninstall the cosmic flow app from the system

ace117

Aug 7, 2008
Just rooted and installed this app on .76 firmware. Works and looks great! :)

pel.89

May 24, 2012
Tell me what about lower led... is it has color not like wallpapper or what??

On Xperia U we got an option to choose the theme, it will change cosmic flow wallpaper, some other minior change to color on details on settings menu, xperia media player etc and the lower led, everything the same color.

When i use this mod, keep the theme color and change only the cosmic flow, many ppl would like to be able to change led color.

Last edited:

reaper61616

Nov 23, 2010
Brodnica
On Xperia U we got an option to choose the theme, it will change cosmic flow wallpaper, some other minior change to color on details on settings menu, xperia media player etc and the lower led, everything the same color.

When i use this mod, keep the theme color and change only the cosmic flow, many ppl would like to be able to change led color.

So we need to modify themes maybe? Can you post themes from your phone??

Top Liked Posts