FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA

[XAP] MyRingtone2SMS (0.1.1 - May 28, 2012)

29 posts
Thanks Meter: 43

By djfoxer, Junior Member on 4th May 2012, 11:39 AM
Post Reply Email Thread
9th May 2012, 04:49 PM |#21  
OP Junior Member

Donate to Me
More
Angry
Quote:
Originally Posted by Xodium

I know they say "just use the thanks button" for these types of things, but I have to thank you with words. Mostly because I have a ton of WP7-toting friends, and we'd all reach for our phones when one of them went off due to the limited sound set. I've mostly averted it by sticking to the Nokia sounds that come with the Lumia 900, but they're upgrading to Lumias now, so it's not going to work for much longer.

Just have to wait for an interop unlock now (and I'm pretty sure it'll happen since the Lumia is a pretty popular phone it seems)

Thx I also think that interop unlock for Nokia is just a matter of time.

Stay tuned, new features will come (sound modifier and more)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Martinspire

Looks like a cool and nice app.

Just wondering, is this also working for mail and voicemail or only IM/sms? Would be nice to also change these other two (allthough i think most people don't use voicemail so mail would be nice).

Quote:
Originally Posted by ranger1957

Nice One!

HTC HD2 with pdaimatejam rom. Works perfectly, looks like it can set custom tunes for incoming email as well.

John

You can set email/IM/voiceMail right now.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Martinspire

Personally i think the alert sounds are too loud so i want to change them to sounds with less volume but currently i cannot do this without going into regeditors and copy files into folders i shouldn't be using

Change sound volume? That's good idea, so I think that I could add it in the next version. See U soon

9th May 2012, 05:37 PM |#22  
Flag Germany
Thanks Meter: 118

More
Yes, using this tool will make the Ringtone available for all notifications (email, sms, im, voicemail) It is simply a tool that copies the ringtone to the windows directory and creates an OEMNotification regkey. We have been able to do this for a long time now, this tool just makes it so much easier :)
9th May 2012, 06:41 PM |#23  
Flag Živinice
Thanks Meter: 46

Donate to Me
More
does anybody have the stock ringtones of sms and other stuff from Lumia 800 or 900? it would be nice i it be posted here as link... please
28th May 2012, 10:45 PM |#24  
OP Junior Member

Donate to Me
More
MyRingtone2SMS 0.1.1

New 0.1.1 version adds new features like changing alert characteristics! Now with MyRingtone2SMS u can change in SMS/Email/Voicemail:
- ringtone length
- ringtone volume
- vibration length
- vibration "position"
- breaks
This options are available in basic and advanced mode. In basic mode you just choose few options from menu or fill in textboxes. Advanced mode gives simple and powerful tool to customize your alert, like in Windows Mobile:
cX- set volume to X in percentage max volume,
pX- play ringtone for X seconds,
vX- vibrate for X seconds,
wX- wait for X seconds.

And also in 0.1.1: new WP7 Root Tools, new UI, check root access on startup, gives information about selected alert (small icons near ringtone name).

More in first post!
The Following User Says Thank You to djfoxer For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift djfoxer Ad-Free
29th May 2012, 06:41 AM |#25  
Flag 成都市
Thanks Meter: 3

More
Yes,The app is very usefully.Thanks a lot !But it have no chinese language!If you want,I can help add chinese language!
29th May 2012, 09:12 PM |#26  
OP Junior Member

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by 坏天使

Yes,The app is very usefully.Thanks a lot !But it have no chinese language!If you want,I can help add chinese language!

It will be great I'll prepare resx files and send to you, ok?
31st May 2012, 07:39 AM |#27  
Thanks Meter: 85

More
on an Omnia interop unlocked-wp root tools runs ok- it exits with the message "app doesn't have root access, closing..." weird
31st May 2012, 04:02 PM |#28  
Flag 成都市
Thanks Meter: 3

More
Yes,Thanks a lot.You can send the .resx file to my email.
email:coolxap@live.com
2nd June 2012, 09:07 PM |#29  
Thanks Meter: 24

More
Mr. Magnificent update if you are a god and has no problem the application is highly customizable and intuitive, it lacks the Spanish language as other languages ​​but is also very easy to handle despite being in English.
THANKS!!
4th June 2012, 09:23 PM |#30  
OP Junior Member

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dinchy87

does anybody have the stock ringtones of sms and other stuff from Lumia 800 or 900? it would be nice i it be posted here as link... please

You can find it in Free Ringtones, try to search "Lumia".

Quote:
Originally Posted by htc9420

on an Omnia interop unlocked-wp root tools runs ok- it exits with the message "app doesn't have root access, closing..." weird

Maybe you should re-enable root access or reinstall MyRingtone2SMS.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 坏天使

Yes,Thanks a lot.You can send the .resx file to my email.
email:coolxap@live.com

Ok. Just give me time to finish new version, and after that I'll send you resx files. Thanks.

Quote:
Originally Posted by elpinta25

Mr. Magnificent update if you are a god and has no problem the application is highly customizable and intuitive, it lacks the Spanish language as other languages ​​but is also very easy to handle despite being in English.
THANKS!!

You are welcome Maybe you want to translate to spanish, or I try to find someone to translate and attach it with new release. Thanks for feedback.
The Following User Says Thank You to djfoxer For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift djfoxer Ad-Free
5th June 2012, 04:17 AM |#31  
Thanks Meter: 24

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by djfoxer

You are welcome Maybe you want to translate to spanish, or I try to find someone to translate and attach it with new release. Thanks for feedback.

I have no knowledge of how to translate these files, I would be delighted if not this hard, anyway try to find a user who is willing to translate, but the application is very simple to operate with the English language.
thanks again
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)