Any Captivate Devs Upgrading to ATT One X?

Search This thread

bravomail

Jan 12, 2011
Detroit
For microSD and battery - they might be combined juice and WiFi/USB storage holders as external augmentation devices.
Price is most amazing for AT&T HOX - I saw 500 on ebay on of the days. 200 cheaper than GS3.

leezrd

Nov 18, 2010
charleston,sc usa
Walmart has the one x for 158 with contract

Edit: just side note with lte only dual core

Sent from my SGH-I897 using xda premium

Last edited:

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    TK-GLITCH and Sixstringsg are going to S3 <---best kernel devs I know!
    Oh man I'm having a really hard time deciding between the 1X and the S3. I bought my Captivate at launch 2 years ago so my contract is just about up. Been doing a ton of reading. Looks like the GS3, if the recent announcement is correct will be based on a exynos 4412 design. Basically a quad A9 version of the S2 and not much practical benefit with the same gpu and all. On the other hand, the 1X will be a dual-core cortex A15-based Krait design which is much more powerful and more efficient. On the other hand, the S3 will have that fancy new samoled display, but I hear the 1X is something to behold and currently the best display on the market. The white X looks stunning as well but if this pick of the S3 is correct....http://www.stuff-review.com/2012-04/samsung-galaxy-s-iii-leaked-shot/ it might just sway me.
    engadget and phonescoop posted reviews

Coast is clear, radio and sound are A-OK.
    If only I could get AMOLED HD, microSD, replaceable battery. GS3 coming tomorrow.

In which case we will know who's who in this picture

2012-0428-dm-mma1147-640x766.jpg
    I am a new kernel dev sorta and I just pre-oredered my SGS III this morning or yesterday morning now XD