Galaxy S III Pricing, Availability and Pre Order Thread

Search This thread

SlimJ87D

Jan 16, 2008
Dude I understand your frustration but it's not Negri's fault. Everyone is affected by the delays. Clove, handtec and they are in the UK vs Negri in the US. I'm sure stock should be in for all the retailers by Friday. Really not fair to keep breaking Negri's balls.

I'm not breaking negri's balls. If you read through the thread I've defended them multiple times. My problem right now is that this morning even the UK who was reported to not having blues issues now has blue issues.

It's a honest request from me to them. They should follow up with their distributor today since UK just found out even they have a problem. Reason being is in my email they said they were not affected. Some UK stores had said the same.

I, along with others, need to know asap so I can switch to white as any changes last minute will not only hurt me but will cause Negri a headache like 100 people switching over the day they do receive whites right before they ship them out.

Sent from my HTC One X using XDA

Plexicle

Feb 13, 2012
Tampa, Florida
I'm not breaking negri's balls. If you read through the thread I've defended them multiple times. My problem right now is that this morning even the UK who was reported to not having blues issues now has blue issues.

It's a honest request from me to them. They should follow up with their distributor today since UK just found out even they have a problem. Reason being is in my email they said they were not affected. Some UK stores had said the same.

I, along with others, need to know asap so I can switch to white as any changes last minute will not only hurt me but will cause Negri a headache like 100 people switching over the day they do receive whites right before they ship them out.

Sent from my HTC One X using XDA

I thought Negri's distributor wasn't in the UK?

Sobai

Sep 3, 2009
Kelowna
Just finished a chat conversation with a Negri representative. I am pleasantly impressed by their customer service, and how fast this company is to provide information to their customers when something happens. I will definitely be continuing my business with them.

Anyways, for anyone wondering if you are able to change your model from the Blue to White, this is how my conversation went with Sergio:

Tim
Hi there, I tried calling in a couple times but got no response. I have a question about my Pre-Order

You are currently being served by
Sergio - Negri Electronics Manager

Hello, how are you doing today ?

Tim
Hi there. I'm doing ok here. I do have a question regarding my pre-order of the Galaxy S III.

Sure, How can we assist you?

Tim
As you might know, there have been some delays on the Pebble Blue color. I have been following the blog regarding the delays. At the moment the date has been changed to the 31st of June, but I was curious if the White 16GB model might be in stock and able to ship sooner than the Blue Model, and if that's he case, would I be able to switch my pre-order to the White version?

At this time we recommend to wait for further notice on these units.
Our director has sent us an email that he will post a new update on our blog section of the site at 11:00 AM PST
At this time we have been instructed to advise all our customers to wait for this update and then we can see what option you would like to go with your pre-order.
You can see this update here http://www.negrielectronics.com/blog/#.T8ToDbDWaIA

Tim
Ok then, I can wait for the update. In the mean time, is it possible to know if my order will be amongst the first batch of phones to ship, or are you able to share that information?

Can you please provide me with your order number ?

Tim
#[CENSORCENSOROMGCENSOR]

Your order will be shipping out on the first batch of orders.

Tim
Ok, thank you for your assistance Sergio. I have had nothing but prompt and professional customer service so far, and I'm hoping the delays aren't too severe.
I look forward to the update on the blog :)

Yes, we all are. Thank you.

Tim
Just one more question though. If the blog update say that the delay could last longer, would it then be possible to switch my order to the white 16GB model, if that one ship sooner than the blue?

Yes, I see no problem with this. We appreciate your patience in this matter, please check back with us around 11:00 AM PST.

Tim
Thank you Sergio :)

You're welcome.

Now if I placed my order on the 23rd of May at 2:25:16 PM PST, and I happen to be in the first batch of shipments, I think quite a few of us are covered depending on how the delays go.

Negri Electronics

Dec 6, 2011
Las Vegas
negrielectronics.com
Well that's incredibly frustrating then. There is clearly more information about the release that the rep knows about. Instead of filling us in, he tells us to check the blog in 3 hours? alright.

We are doing what's right. Collecting the information that is available and collaborating a logical, honest update to all. Instead of bits and pieces of misleading information that irritates all. Your patience is greatly appreciated. And we can assure you, that you are not the only frustrated one.

Sobai

Sep 3, 2009
Kelowna
We are doing what's right. Collecting the information that is available and collaborating a logical, honest update to all. Instead of bits and pieces of misleading information that irritates all. Your patience is greatly appreciated. And we can assure you, that you are not the only frustrated one.

Did I ever mention how awesome you guys are? Today alone you have answered so many questions while we see little to no update from other pre-order sites nearly as frequently.

Great job Negri :)

Plexicle

Feb 13, 2012
Tampa, Florida

No, I get that. Trust me, you even being here telling us anything is appreciated. I just don't want to find out that the delay ends up being weeks (or more) out, and that you already knew that now, several hours prior to announcing it. You must understand with a release like this, time is of the essence. Three or more hours is a lot of time on the actual day of launch (that's today), and it could be the difference between getting a unit this week or missing out because of someone running out of stock elsewhere.

But I appreciate the information nonetheless.

ch3st3r_lp

Feb 11, 2012
Google Pixel 6 Pro
Switched my order to the white one with Clove. I'll keep business with them, really professional customer care.

Samsung disappointed me really hard, first time I did a cell phone pre-order and this happens. Hope the phone is good enough.

strobe_uk

Oct 15, 2010
Email just received from Dialaphone UK stating they have not received their pebble blue stock and quoting from the official Samsung press release stating delays of 2-3 weeks. So, bottom-line, my pre-order won't be coming tomorrow. They have offered a one month's free line rental as compensation which is something, I suppose.

wizzbang3

Nov 18, 2010
Handtec has already stated that they won't have the pebble blue for launch. But if you've already preordered with them you can switch to marble white and they will ship soon as stock arrives ( Thursday may 31st).

I seriously need to consider cancelling this, Australian launch is now Thursday 31'st 24 hours away but Thursday UK time is Friday for me already.
****ing Samsung Australia are idiots.

barondebxl

Jul 8, 2011
San Diego, CA
I seriously need to consider cancelling this, Australian launch is now Thursday 31'st 24 hours away but Thursday UK time is Friday for me already.
****ing Samsung Australia are idiots.

Lol that's true it's sucks since you're in Australia and one day ahead. I really really really wanted the blue one. But I'll just settle for the white one at this point. Definitely don't want to wait 2-3 more weeks for a "limited" amount of blue ones.

bbgt2

Jan 25, 2011
Chitown
Wow, hate to see some of you guys when they get your order wrong in the drive thru line. LOL. Why is everyone so upset when there is clearly nothing anyone can do at this moment but wait. Relax its not like Sammy said, forget it we arent gonna release it until July 1st maybe. Hahaha. Its a PHONE its not oxygen.

Reactions: hansonator

barondebxl

Jul 8, 2011
San Diego, CA
Wow, hate to see some of you guys when they get your order wrong in the drive thru line. LOL. Why is everyone so upset when there is clearly nothing anyone can do at this moment but wait. Relax its not like Sammy said, forget it we arent gonna release it until July 1st maybe. Hahaha. Its a PHONE its not oxygen.

Exactly. Its just that we have negri reps and expansys reps helping us and providing us info here and some people are very unappreciative and I can't stand that. We wouldn't have known about the 3pm blog if the negri rep didn't mention it. Hopefully every S3 (white of course) will be shipped by Friday. Let's see what happens.

Since i have nothing to do apart from refreshing the page:

Anthony - Negri Electronics Hello and Welcome to Negri Electronics live support. What can we help you with today?
ceo.mtcl We were discussing about the Samsung Galaxy S3
preorders
you told me about the blog entry from your CEO at 11 am
what I want to know is that
I can wait for the update. In the mean time, is it possible to know if my order will be amongst the first batch of phones to ship, or are you able to share that information?

My Order number is: XXXXXXXX

Anthony - Negri Electronics Unfortunately since the units have been delayed and we are unable to tell how many units we will be getting I am unable to confirm that your preorder will be among the first batch to be shipped out.
Hopefully as the day goes on we will get more information on the units.
ceo.mtcl There is one another guy who just now talked to Sergio - Negri Electronics Manager

and he was provided this information
why am I not provided this information?
Anthony - Negri Electronics Yes, Sergio is our Customer Care manager here. What information are you referring to ?
ceo.mtcl my friend asked him the same question I asked you
i even copy pasted his question to you
"I can wait for the update. In the mean time, is it possible to know if my order will be amongst the first batch of phones to ship, or are you able to share that information?
My Order number is: XXXXXXXX
"
this is the exact same thing word by word what he asked him
and he was given a response
the his order is amongst the first ones to be shipped
Anthony - Negri Electronics I understand, allow me a moment to check with Sergio about this order for you. It is possible he knows more about the status.
ceo.mtcl thanks a lot!
Anthony - Negri Electronics Thanks for holding, I was able to check with Sergio about your order.
ceo.mtcl ok
Anthony - Negri Electronics Your order should be among the first to be shipped out when we do have them in stock.
ceo.mtcl thanks a lot!
Anthony - Negri Electronics Once we have them on hand we can notify you about your orders shipment.
ceo.mtcl that really helps!

I preprdered on May 20th if that helps.

testicle

Aug 30, 2009
Amazon coming up trumps

16gb White = Delivery Estimate: Wednesday 30 May 2012
Dispatching Soon - CC charged now so awaiting tracking and despatch confirmation
:)

Amazon UK BTW and pre-ordered on the 9th :)

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Thread has been cleaned, I just had to remove OVER 100 posts, that mostly contained OT, junk, or flaming.

I understand that waiting for your brand new phone is hard, we have all been there, but at the same time we expect EVERYONE to be respectful to there fellow members at all times.

I am now reopening this thread, but will be keeping a closer eye on it in future.

Thank you, and happy XDA'ing.
    Figured I'd make this one stop thread for early adopters like myself wanting to get the device on launch date. Or even those who cant get it on launch date but to use as a future reference.

I'm in the US on ATT hoping to get it same day shipped on released.

Remeber if you are in us you dont pay VAT

Expansys USA
    $694.99

Handtech
    £416.49

Clove.co.uk
    £429.00

Negielectronics
    $805

Play.com
    £499.99

carphonewarehouse
    £499.95

Mobilefun.co.uk
    £544.95 including VAT

Gummobile
    599 pounds

Amazon.de
    EUR 588,90

Mobicity
    $999.00

Expansys UK
    Update: See Blog

To all that have posted questions and comments - thank you.

We wish to update you as much as we can, so that you can be "on top" of the news and your pre-order; unfortunately there are so many "unofficial" delay rumors that it's difficult to make sense of everything.

Please head over to the Blog to read our most recent update. Bookmark this page as we will be updating this until the stock is in your hands. Our mission is to provide you with the best service pre, during and post sales, this is the "pre" portion of our service. We know you dislike bad news, but if we have to be the "messenger" so be it. We have never been the ones to hide from something, and even if it's negative - we always are honest with our reporting - it's just the way we do business.

If you do have other questions for us, please email negricare@negrielectronics.com. We are closed today, but open tomorrow to answer all of your questions that are unanswered by the blog post linked above.

Have a safe and Happy Memorial Day.

*Shout out to all the vets and current service members on this beautiful Memorial Day Monday.
    Well that's incredibly frustrating then. There is clearly more information about the release that the rep knows about. Instead of filling us in, he tells us to check the blog in 3 hours? alright.

Latest update via FedEx, still moving. I'll get back on tonight and check again.

GSIII-tracking3.jpg