Post Reply Email Thread
30th May 2012, 10:57 AM |#21  
OP Senior Member
Flag kozhikode
Thanks Meter: 2,825

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by soraci

i think the issue here is, before releasing a new one, make sure that the other rom you released (cooked or not) was running smoothly and properly, without annoying issue.

Your "Dev" tag does not end after you released a working rom. You must be there to attend to all the bugs and troubles encountered.

i have fixed that soraci

and here no mre FC
30th May 2012, 11:02 AM |#22  
Flag Delhi
Thanks Meter: 320

More
working fine.. no bug so far... though heavy on ram (217 mb)
settings menu background is good... lock sceen is great..
thanks for the port...
30th May 2012, 11:10 AM |#23  
OP Senior Member
Flag kozhikode

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by pawanyadav

working fine.. no bug so far... though heavy on ram (217 mb)
settings menu background is good... lock sceen is great..
thanks for the port...

thakzz for your Replay bro !

well its not a port bro
30th May 2012, 11:13 AM |#24  
Flag yogyakarta
Thanks Meter: 1,816

More
this is only my suggestion.

i do believe that rather than make a lot of rom make only one rom with distinguishable feature is better. for an example creeds have beautifull ui. chobits have a lot of installation option. while repencis has his powerfull repencis lab for rom customization.

op have a lot of theme. this could be used as his strong point. i never saw a rom with so many theme option before. if he want make updates, he could use a patch for his rom just like what hcfroyd did with his chobits. this method is a lot easier, and save a lot of time since he'll need only upload a relatively small patch file.
The Following User Says Thank You to kurotsugi For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift kurotsugi Ad-Free
30th May 2012, 11:44 AM |#25  
OP Senior Member
Flag kozhikode

More
Thakxzz for ur suggestion

qnd its not an update for WeUi to provide a small size patch
30th May 2012, 12:11 PM |#26  
Thanks Meter: 15

More
Looks good.

Sent from my GT-S5570
30th May 2012, 12:15 PM |#27  
Flag yogyakarta

More
based on the feature list i know that its a lot different with weUI. I don't know which one is will be used for your next rom but this one seems better than weUI.
30th May 2012, 12:25 PM |#28  
Thanks Meter: 334

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by webstartm

stop posting this cooked,with few new apks and launchers ROMs in dev section...this isnt development...please post this on other subforum, like theme or general. u are spamer!

That counts for copy-paste tutorials, copy-paste roms, copy-paste everything.

Stop spamming n00b!! His work doesnt solely involve cooking..I cant really find any tweaks/things taken from creeds/repencis/chobits ..He is doing a LOT better what is called as "cooking" ..Can you explain from which ROM did he cook? Did you even know whats cooking mean :P..

Mr. Amal Das please dont refrain yourself from posting listening to these n00bs comments..I liked your weUI series and this one is a LOT more good..+1 Rep!!
30th May 2012, 12:56 PM |#29  
Flag yogyakarta

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by hitme987

Stop spamming n00b!! His work doesnt solely involve cooking..I cant really find any tweaks/things taken from creeds/repencis/chobits ..He is doing a LOT better what is called as "cooking" ..Can you explain from which ROM did he cook? Did you even know whats cooking mean :P..

Mr. Amal Das please dont refrain yourself from posting listening to these n00bs comments..I liked your weUI series and this one is a LOT more good..+1 Rep!!

be cool guys...these kind of people always appear everywhere. if you looked into old creeds thread, there're some people who said that it was only a cooked rom. whenever you see them, save your time and just ignore them.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to kurotsugi For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift kurotsugi Ad-Free
30th May 2012, 01:09 PM |#30  
Thanks Meter: 20

More
I would luv to c u do better leave the Guy alone

Sent from my GT-S5360 using XDA
30th May 2012, 01:36 PM |#31  
Flag Vancouver
Thanks Meter: 103

Donate to Me
More
Great Rom
Very Very Great Lock Screen and Theme