The best android Audio Player is here! Introducing: JetAudio for Android!

Search This thread

HipHopBlond

Jan 25, 2011
Sofia
JetAudio on Android Market

Without a doubt the best Audio Player for PC... now for Android too!!! :eek:

Congratz :cool:

Description:

"jetAudio is a music player with BBE/BBE ViVA/Wide/Reverb/X-Bass and 10 band EQ

jetAudio for Windows is the highest rated and most downloaded media player on CNET.COM and, now you can listen to same high-quality sound on your Android phone using jetAudio.

It plays almost any type of digital music files you have (.wav, .mp3, .ogg, .flac, .m4a, .mpc, .tta, .wv, .ape, .mod, .spx and more) and, it provides a very high quality sound with various effects and enhancements such as BBE, BBE ViVA, Wide, Reverb, X-Bass.

It comes with 32 equalizer presets that will provide a wide array of listening experience.
For those who would like to customize their own sound experience, it also allows 10 bands graphic equalizer and other advanced playback functions including playback speed control, crossfading, AGC and much more.

Basic version provides same features with Plus version except BBE/BBE ViVA and advertisements.
To enjoy full, unlimited sound effects, please purchase Plus version.

(Plus version will be available soon)

* BBE, BBE ViVA hi-def sound effects (Plus only)
BBE restores brilliance and clarity to sound, and BBE ViVA widen the stereo sound field

* 10-bands graphic equalizer with 32 presets

* Wide, Reverb, X-Bass sound effects

* AGC (automatic gain control) to avoid volume fluctuations between tracks

* Speed control from 0.5x to 2.0x (pitch adjusted)

* Crossfading, Gap-less playback

* Fade-in/Fade-out

* Browser and play music by artits, albums, songs, playlists and folders

* Balance/Volume control

* Sleep timer up to 24 hours

* Flick up to post what you're listening to on Facebook/Twitter

* Flick down to show Now Playing

* Flick left/right to play next/previous

* Supporting formats:
MP3, WAV, OGG, FLAC, M4A, MPC, TTA, WV, APE, MOD (module formats S3M, IT), SPX, AIFF"

HipHopBlond

Jan 25, 2011
Sofia
is there even a difference of quality between cm7 audio player and this one? o.o

Are you kidding me? I even deleted the DSP manager (using CM7 too, latest nightly) after installing jetAudio (I am using it aside BeatsAudio though) It can amplify your music to the limits, add awesome effects, provides it's own unique equaliser... read the description, give it a try and then... post again ;)

btw I'm having issues modifying the apk -> replacing the status icon to complete the beatsAudio mod. After I replace it, I install and execute it and I get the error message: "The application jetAudio (process com.jetappfactory.jetaudio) has stopped unexpectedly. Please try again." -> Force Close.

Any help on this? :(

davrave

Apr 24, 2010
Cape Town South Africa
Great player. I've used Jetaudio for years with the Cowon player I bought.
Problem with the free app, is that the sound effects cancel after 20 seconds.
Waiting for the Plus version to be released on Play Store.

Reactions: HipHopBlond
May 25, 2012
Are you kidding me? I even deleted the DSP manager (using CM7 too, latest nightly) after installing jetAudio (I am using it aside BeatsAudio though) It can amplify your music to the limits, add awesome effects, provides it's own unique equaliser... read the description, give it a try and then... post again ;)

sorry, i didnt mean to hate, but every people say that quality is better on some music players and there was no difference when i checked it, ill give it a shot if everything is true :p

HipHopBlond

Jan 25, 2011
Sofia
Hy why i cant see teh album covers when i play music with it? Is it normail?

If the covers are in the taggs of the MP3's you are playing they should be visible, I'm not experiencing this problem. But I guess it's an early version you gotta give it some time, there will be further improving updates ;)

Last edited:

Adoxo

Apr 20, 2012
Joburg
They got a plus version out on the Play store now. But they removed the BBE effects for some reason.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    JetAudio on Android Market

Without a doubt the best Audio Player for PC... now for Android too!!! :eek:

Congratz :cool:

Description:

"jetAudio is a music player with BBE/BBE ViVA/Wide/Reverb/X-Bass and 10 band EQ

jetAudio for Windows is the highest rated and most downloaded media player on CNET.COM and, now you can listen to same high-quality sound on your Android phone using jetAudio.

It plays almost any type of digital music files you have (.wav, .mp3, .ogg, .flac, .m4a, .mpc, .tta, .wv, .ape, .mod, .spx and more) and, it provides a very high quality sound with various effects and enhancements such as BBE, BBE ViVA, Wide, Reverb, X-Bass.

It comes with 32 equalizer presets that will provide a wide array of listening experience.
    For those who would like to customize their own sound experience, it also allows 10 bands graphic equalizer and other advanced playback functions including playback speed control, crossfading, AGC and much more.

Basic version provides same features with Plus version except BBE/BBE ViVA and advertisements.
    To enjoy full, unlimited sound effects, please purchase Plus version.

(Plus version will be available soon)

* BBE, BBE ViVA hi-def sound effects (Plus only)
    BBE restores brilliance and clarity to sound, and BBE ViVA widen the stereo sound field

* 10-bands graphic equalizer with 32 presets

* Wide, Reverb, X-Bass sound effects

* AGC (automatic gain control) to avoid volume fluctuations between tracks

* Speed control from 0.5x to 2.0x (pitch adjusted)

* Crossfading, Gap-less playback

* Fade-in/Fade-out

* Browser and play music by artits, albums, songs, playlists and folders

* Balance/Volume control

* Sleep timer up to 24 hours

* Flick up to post what you're listening to on Facebook/Twitter

* Flick down to show Now Playing

* Flick left/right to play next/previous

* Supporting formats:
    MP3, WAV, OGG, FLAC, M4A, MPC, TTA, WV, APE, MOD (module formats S3M, IT), SPX, AIFF"
    Can you please attach the apk? I am not able to install from play store.

Enjoy :)
    Can you please attach the apk? I am not able to install from play store.
    how to install it ? :( from her :( on sd card i got a zip folder :(

Try to rename it to app.apk
    Great player. I've used Jetaudio for years with the Cowon player I bought.
    Problem with the free app, is that the sound effects cancel after 20 seconds.
    Waiting for the Plus version to be released on Play Store.