[THEME] nICEcream for Eclipse 3.0 (6-8-12)

Search This thread

rayrivera1972

Apr 13, 2012
Is there a fix or an update coming to fix boot loop for Eclipse 904?
Everytime I try to flash, It works for a minute then freezes. I really love the way this rom looks and I have always loved Eclipse work. I also have overclocked and dual processors activated.

________________ _____________________________________________ Phone: Motorolla Droid Bionic Android 2.3.4 Baseband: CDMA_N_04.07.01R LTEDC_U_07.1F.00 System Version: 5.9.904.XT875.Verizon.en.US ROM:Eclipse Build 7 Stable (Unrooted) Recovery: Safestrap Kernel: 2.6.35.7-g4fc328ehudsoncm@il93Inxdroid80 #1 Webtop WT-1.3.0-108_DBN-24 Build # 5.5.1_84_DBN-73 PRL 15109 SD Card: ADATA 16GB MicroSDHC Class6

Last edited:

coldhardtruth

Nov 5, 2011
Love the update Dubs! I've been wanting to change the font to ics blue on black but you beat me to it.

All the white on white text issues are fixed for me too. Even all the 3rd party apps.

Sent from my Xclipsed Bionic

rayrivera1972

Apr 13, 2012
I have Eclipse 904, dual boot and overclocked. Is the new 3.0 what I have been waiting for? Or will this make me bootloop like ice 2.2 based on 902? Is this 905, I have 904, is that the same? Sorry for all the questions new to this since February. Learning as I go. Love all your work!

dubsx

Jan 2, 2011
Kent, OH
twitter.com
I have Eclipse 904, dual boot and overclocked. Is the new 3.0 what I have been waiting for? Or will this make me bootloop like ice 2.2 based on 902? Is this 905, I have 904, is that the same? Sorry for all the questions new to this since February. Learning as I go. Love all your work!

yes 3.0 is Nitro's newest build. It is based off of the 905 system, which is now the official OTA update. You MUST be on 905 running Eclipse 3.0 to flash this or you will bootloop.

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk 2

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    nICEcream for Eclipse 3.0
    UPDATED 6.8.12: A NEW KIND OF SANDWICH

This is nICEcream
    enjoy your sandwich.
    :D

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

nICEcream-ECLIPSE3.0--SCREENS.jpg

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

--nitroglycerin33 for the sweet ROM and for always answering my questions
    --gunnermike53 for the server space and for getting me set up for xml edits
    --hedwig34 for helping me find Waldo when I give up after searching for weeks

WHAT IS THEMED:

- Browser
    - Camera (SOON)
    - Contacts
    - Dialer
    - Email
    - LatinIME
    - MMS
    - moto-res
    - Phone
    - SYSTEM FONT (Roboto)
    - SystemUI
    - framework.res
    - Boot Animation
    - MORE TO COME

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

HOW TO INSTALL:

1:: DOWNLOAD .zip below
    2:: REBOOT to CWM Recovery
    3:: Wipe Cache
    4:: Wipe Dalvik Cache
    5:: Install .zip from SD card (don't forgot CWM now allows you to install from the internal SD)
    6:: REBOOT system

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

AS ALWAYS...
    I AM NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR ANYTHING THAT HAPPENS TO YOUR PHONE AS A RESULT OF USING THIS CONTENT, JUST AS IT IS NO ONE ELSES FAULT FOR ANY DAMAGE I MIGHT DO TO MINE. IF YOU DO NOT KNOW THE RISKS INVOLVED, YA MIGHT JUST BE BETTER OFF STICKING WITH STOCK. It's not that complicated, just do a little research. Plenty of knowledge floating around XDA...

DOWNLOADS:

NOTE: I WILL LEAVE THE LINK FOR ECLIPSE 2.2 VERSION UP FOR THOSE THAT HAVE NOT YET MADE THE JUMP TO 905. IF YOU ARE IN THAT GROUP...WHAT ARE YOU WAITING FOR?? lol

DOWNLOAD nICEcream- for Eclipse 3.0 [UPDATED 6-8-12]

DOWNLOAD nICEcream WALLPAPER

...don't be afraid to use the "THANKS" button...
    Hey dubs, I know you mentioned on the eclipse forums that you would have a battery mod available for those of us that want the battery % back, would that be coming tonight? and is that something we need to flash separately?

guess I was wrong and knocked out the batter mod :) link in OP, just flash right over.
    Quick question fellas, sorry if it's already been discussed but I'm sort of a newbie with the new update .904. Would this theme work on the Eclipse version for the .904 update? Thanks for your time!

I'm pretty sure someone tried this and it boot looped.

Sent from my Xclipsed Bionic
    all text issues should be fixed in the update to come...let's just say ICS blue never blends in with white OR black ;)

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk 2