FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA

View Poll Results: What features do you want to see in the Swag Bag?

Hard to get apps, inverted gapps, etc

61 Vote(s)
70.93%
status bar tweaks, center clock, no clock, etc

56 Vote(s)
65.12%
kernels

45 Vote(s)
52.33%
DTa2sd Stable

27 Vote(s)
31.40%
DTa2sd Beta 4

34 Vote(s)
39.53%

[ROM][LOTK] Deck's ReLoaded .500 RLS [1-31-13]

3,101 posts
Thanks Meter: 7,675

By jamieg71, Senior Member on 19th May 2012, 05:31 AM
Post Reply Email Thread
31st May 2012, 05:49 AM |#1701  
Flag Pittsburgh
Thanks Meter: 377

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by ropodope

if you flick it a few times and it didn't happen then that's a limitation...

Sorry to chop a quote rope, but if all u read is that it's hilarious. Just laughed loud enough to wake my wife.
The Following User Says Thank You to fitz420 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift fitz420 Ad-Free

31st May 2012, 05:52 AM |#1702  
Account currently disabled
Flag Floor Me
Thanks Meter: 2,304

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by fitz420

Sorry to chop a quote rope, but if all u read is that it's hilarious. Just laughed loud enough to wake my wife.

hahahahahahahahaha!

ropodope

Heat it up! Burn it out! I've got a job to do, giving it all to you!
31st May 2012, 06:19 AM |#1703  
OP Senior Member
Flag Sanford, Florida

More
Quote:

Glad I'm not the only one that caught the humor in that. On more than a few occasions Rope has spouted something that cracked me up and made me wake my girlfriend.
Dude Rope if you ever come through town and stop by, your name is Sam. Trust me on this.

Sent from my PC36100 using Tapatalk 2
The Following User Says Thank You to jamieg71 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift jamieg71 Ad-Free
31st May 2012, 06:19 AM |#1704  
Thanks Meter: 369

Donate to Me
More
Found my new launcher thanks to wolfeyes30 thanks bro I'm loving it

sent from my reloaded evo
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	uploadfromtaptalk1338441574717.jpg
Views:	305
Size:	12.4 KB
ID:	1096238  
31st May 2012, 07:34 AM |#1705  
OP Senior Member
Flag Sanford, Florida

More
Quote:

Sorry to **** a quote rope, but if all u **** is that it's ******. Just ****** loud enough to **** my wife.

This has been an example of totally unnecessary censorship. This public announcement made possible by Team DIRT, and brought to you by LOTK. You may now return to your regularly scheduled thread.

The Following User Says Thank You to jamieg71 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift jamieg71 Ad-Free
31st May 2012, 07:42 AM |#1706  

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by jamieg71

This has been an example of totally unnecessary censorship. This public announcement made possible by Team DIRT, and brought to you by LOTK. You may now return to your regularly scheduled thread.

Hahahaha. Nice Jamie

31st May 2012, 12:51 PM |#1707  
Thanks Meter: 37

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by jamieg71

Splash screens by iblowpot

>>> DOWNLOAD <<<

>>> DOWNLOAD <<<

>>> DOWNLOAD <<<

>>> DOWNLOAD <<<

>>> DOWNLOAD <<<

Splash by jamieg71

>>>ReLoaded Down Barrel<<<

getting an error when trying to flash these, tells me aborted cant find something or the other.
31st May 2012, 01:16 PM |#1708  
Flag Bozeman, Montana
Thanks Meter: 539

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by MizzouBrent

Fwiw my old router caused battery drain for me while on wifi. No issues whatsoever with my new Linksys. Across multiple kernels and roms. Drove me nuts for the longest time.

That can happen when the router is broadcasting its ID all the time. A lot of the older routers did that in order to stay connected. If your phone was 'scanning' all the time, or at least on a frequent basis, it would never allow the WiFi to get into a quiet more. This ROM and a lot of others are setting the WiFi scan frequency to two or three minutes or more. The WiFi doesn't come on and "search" for a new connection.
It is still an indication that your phone battery won't go dead without something IN the phone drawing current. It is just impossible. If the phone circuitry isn't drawing current then the battery itself must have a bad cell or two.

See ya'

OotR
31st May 2012, 01:46 PM |#1709  
Flag S. Austin Tx
Thanks Meter: 62

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by bigbear6708

I am paired with my 2007 Camry...are you still using the Mason Kernel? if so, it should work. also, when are you trying to connect..i know my car for example, will only actively search for bluetooth for about 10 seconds after starting the car.

i hit thanks for your reply!.. yeah i think i got a bad download.. it worked with my phone.....i nad her old setup, so i'll re download today and try again!.. thanks man!
31st May 2012, 01:49 PM |#1710  

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by sha4000

getting an error when trying to flash these, tells me aborted cant find something or the other.

You putting them on root of SD and naming them PC36IMG.ZIP? cause mine worked fine once you go into bootloader it'll automatically put it on for you, all you need to do is hit yes on update (volume up)
The Following User Says Thank You to jrollercoasters For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift jrollercoasters Ad-Free
31st May 2012, 02:18 PM |#1711  
Flag S. Austin Tx
Thanks Meter: 62

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by drose1976

Lockscreen and homescreen. Attachment 1096097Attachment 1096098

Sent from my PC36100 using XDA

what widget is that clock homie!........its sick~
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Tags
aosp, clyde, fast, pale rider, phillo bedo, reloaded, should be renobbed, the speeds make you want to an hero, what is this im 12, will munny

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)