{Mini/MiniPro/Active/Live}[DEVELOPMENT] -FXP130- CM7.2.0 - FreeXperia Project

Search This thread

hnl_dk

Nov 1, 2010
i will have better luck learning the programming than get my fm radio ? :(
There are many things in the phone that the developers may think has higher priority than the FM radio. And as they work for free, may we need to do some things our selves, if we want them really much. And FXP does accept contributions (if you or someone else gets it to work).
It is properly either a driver problem or there needs to be made a "connection" between the driver and the CM compatible FM apps.

MoonBlade

May 1, 2012
Mumbai
Bootloop out of nowere !!

alright now check this out !
i just finished checking FB in my XMP after exitting my phone just went into a bootloop. how ????
and wen i removed the battery and and put it back in and restarted the fone is operating just fine :confused:
also the backlight is flashing .. its not a stable glow :(
is this becoz i flash my mobile so many times with so many roms or is it becoz of the ROM ?

Snoopo

Oct 19, 2010
the flashlight issue is still an open issue.

Bootloop is not a crash into reboot... I think what you mean is a crash that caused a reboot: can be because of too low memory, wrong governor and/or wrong CPU frequency settings: to high as well too low can cause such things.

also never forget to do at least 2 or three reboots after flashing the rom. it needs some cycles to successfully initialize dalvik cache.

Reactions: MoonBlade

MoonBlade

May 1, 2012
Mumbai
the flashlight issue is still an open issue.

Bootloop is not a crash into reboot... I think what you mean is a crash that caused a reboot: can be because of too low memory, wrong governor and/or wrong CPU frequency settings: to high as well too low can cause such things.

also never forget to do at least 2 or three reboots after flashing the rom. it needs some cycles to successfully initialize dalvik cache.
thanx let me try it :)

Reactions: jjsachin

Snoopo

Oct 19, 2010
I cannot confirm that. I also have mini pro.
Do you mean the display animations you can enable/disable at:
settings - cyanogenmod - display?

Maybe cleaning dalvik cache and cache partition may help first: (reboot twice after cleaning)

fazanatas

Jul 3, 2011
i had a flicker when autobrightness was enabled. now with fxp 122 it is off an no flicker anymore. i myself prefer this. the audio volume is also louder than before. great work.

thx

novicebg

Jun 17, 2011
Sofia
The last version FXP 123 works really smooth. Sad that it has no working FM radio. I really missed the radio during the earthqakes' nights in BG - even the internet stopped for a while!
CM7.2 could be the greatest ROM for the Mini. Unless until fully functional FXP ICS comes out.

Last edited:

le grande magnetto

Jan 21, 2012
Samsung Galaxy A71
Redmi Note 10 Pro
For unknown reason my screen lock combination started not to work properly, it unlocks screen even with incorrect combination. What should I do about that?

edit. Changed the combination and now seems everything to work fine. Tough have no idea why there was that error.

Last edited:

djentleman

Sep 4, 2011
Zürich
Hi everybody
I got a couple of questions:

Is it a good idea to update from cm7.2 to cm9? Is cm9 as stable as cm7.2? Im with fxp's cm7.2 since i have my mini pro and i would say that it has become very stable and good for daily use. (Biiiiig thanks to FXP for the AWESOME work)

What are the 'biggest' bugs in the latest cm9 release? Is it good for daily use or should i wait for some more releases?

Do i have to wipe my data when updating (cm7.2. -> cm9)?

Thanks

Top Liked Posts