[RADIO] The HTC HD2 Master Radio Thread

2,282 posts
Thanks Meter: 3,840

By kholk, Retired Recognized Developer on 5th January 2010, 12:19 PM
Post Reply Email Thread
1st June 2012, 11:17 PM |#2491  
Thanks Meter: 1

More
That's right, and the link leads to http://depositfiles.com/files/ey13tp9bo which is down

2nd June 2012, 08:14 AM |#2492  
Flag Galati, Romania
Thanks Meter: 425

More
I didn't check if the actual download link was still good. I have re-uploaded an archive with both radios http://www.multiupload.nl/3AXAACB5CG, just flash the radio that doesn't say TMOUS
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to tmihai20 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift tmihai20 Ad-Free
2nd June 2012, 10:06 AM |#2493  
Thanks Meter: 1

More
Many thanks!
2nd June 2012, 10:11 AM |#2494  
Thanks Meter: 1,052

More
EU model can accept EU or tmous radios without problem. That first 2.15 radio will be fine.
2nd June 2012, 11:54 AM |#2495  
Flag Galati, Romania
Thanks Meter: 425

More
It's not that it won't accept TMOUS radio, at the time I had my HD2 there were users reporting unexplained signal drop and some other weird issues using a EU HD2. I did a little detective work and I discovered that there were 2 versions of the same radio, one taken out from a EU RUU and the other one from a TMOUS RUU. After flashing the radio from the EU ROM, those issues disappeared. That it why I encourage users with EU HD2 (like mine) to flash the radio from the EU RUU and users with TMOUS HD2 to flash TMOUS radio
2nd June 2012, 12:42 PM |#2496  
Thanks Meter: 1,052

More
Yea i remember when it was first noticed they were perhaps different. Never noticed anything myself, and i 'think' ive been on the tmous one since i got this (my 2nd) phone. Still, we all know that if the hd2 is anything, it ISN'T consistent, so what has no effect on one phone can make a huge difference on another, lol.
3rd June 2012, 05:27 PM |#2497  
Thanks Meter: 47

More
Sorry for the noob question but I'm really new to HD2 and I just flashed android over WM 65
Everythings ok hspl3 + magldr + radio + recovery + rom

But I didn't get my radio to work and I get no signal on every ROM I tested

Don't know wich model of HD2 I have but I saw this and I wonder if my problem is radio dependent (TMOUS or not TMOUS)

Please somebody can help me?

How can I flash the radio I downloaded from here, they in nbh format.
Thanks
4th June 2012, 12:41 AM |#2498  
Thanks Meter: 7

More
the simplest way is with "HD2 Toolkit" http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=1090783 from the "install Custom NBH/NB RUU file" option.

But choose carefully your Radio from which HD2 version you have (Tmous or Europe version)..a simple way to tell which version you have, is from the color of hardkeys. If you have white then it's Europe, but if the call button is green and end/power red, then it's a Tmous version.
The Following User Says Thank You to cmour For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift cmour Ad-Free
6th June 2012, 01:07 PM |#2499  

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by cmour

the simplest way is with "HD2 Toolkit" http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=1090783 from the "install Custom NBH/NB RUU file" option.

But choose carefully your Radio from which HD2 version you have (Tmous or Europe version)..a simple way to tell which version you have, is from the color of hardkeys. If you have white then it's Europe, but if the call button is green and end/power red, then it's a Tmous version.

Nothing, I didn't get it to work
I suspect phone is locked.

Any way to unlock it?
6th June 2012, 02:18 PM |#2500  
Thanks Meter: 7

More
when you had installed wm 6.5, your signal was ok?
only on android you don't get any signal?
what hspl version did you installed?
which version hd2, do you have?
6th June 2012, 05:14 PM |#2501  

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by cmour

when you had installed wm 6.5, your signal was ok?
only on android you don't get any signal?
what hspl version did you installed?
which version hd2, do you have?

I restored wm 6.5 and I notice the same error so....
I think device is locked.
Any way to unlock it?

Thanks
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Tags
radio

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)