[Skins] Manilla 2D - Skins, clocks and wallpapers (new text color and softkeys!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Search This thread

AllTheWay

Retired Senior Moderator
Apr 3, 2007
Folsom, California
Samsung Galaxy Z Fold3

Attachments

• Screen15.jpg
    Screen15.jpg
    16.7 KB · Views: 94

Littlefield

Apr 26, 2008
Does anyone have a .zip of the original files - or ones close to? I think I may use this UI long enough for me to invest the time in me skinning it to my liking.

And of course if I ever finish the project, i'll share

showaco

Aug 10, 2007
Waco, TX
Used the attached .xml on the default skin.

Still off to the side?
I'm just using an icon, not Beyond's weather background, so that's why it moved to the side when you used my xml. For the background, you need to make the change that Beyond Invisible posted so that the background is centered. The icons I'm using were made by Pudgedaddy and are iphone icons with weather text added to them. This allowed me to drop the weather text in the xml, since it was blue color and hard to read.:D

hooover

Aug 3, 2008
State of VA
At the risk of sounding stupid or even being taunted and already knowing that this has been discussed somewhere I'm gonna go ahead and throw my neck on the chopping block...So if i have a rom where this manila2d was cooked in does it still support being "re-skinned"? Also if it is possible would it be a big problem to maybe explain if there is a difference in the way the files would be copied over?-thanks for any kind of help!

MRFERRARI23

Jul 19, 2007
NYC AkA GOTHAM!
do you think that someone can make a 14k gold looking scroll tabs for tf2d with the home icon being in gold with diamonds??? lep had it on his phone asked him numerous times about but he never responded or wrote back to it so im asking others cause i think i looks kick ass an would be nice!!!! thanx to whoever makes this or can get it for me if its already out!!! :D

showaco

Aug 10, 2007
Waco, TX
At the risk of sounding stupid or even being taunted and already knowing that this has been discussed somewhere I'm gonna go ahead and throw my neck on the chopping block...So if i have a rom where this manila2d was cooked in does it still support being "re-skinned"? Also if it is possible would it be a big problem to maybe explain if there is a difference in the way the files would be copied over?-thanks for any kind of help!
Yes, you can still skin it how you want and change the xml file. I normally copy files to phone and then use total commander to overwrite since my rom also has the manilla cooked in. The cooked in manilla seems much quicker than with the cab installs(just my experience, YMMV):).

hooover

Aug 3, 2008
State of VA
Yes, you can still skin it how you want and change the xml file. I normally copy files to phone and then use total commander to overwrite since my rom also has the manilla cooked in. The cooked in manilla seems much quicker than with the cab installs(just my experience, YMMV):).

Thanks for clarifying this for me i been lost on the thought

AllTheWay

Retired Senior Moderator
Apr 3, 2007
Folsom, California
Samsung Galaxy Z Fold3
GODZSON

I took the xml that you posted to fix the clock.

• Included the new weather icons from here Credit to BeyondInvisible
  • Repackaged them into your ROM.
  • Applied the tweak to move the city name lower so its not blocked by the weather
  • Deleted the half separator line

Here is the result. Now I just need the globe background file that you use.

Sorry wasn't able to upload to XDA for some reason.

GODZSON TouchFLO 2D Skin w/ New Weather Icons

Screen19.png
Screen18.png
Screen16.png

Last edited:

hooover

Aug 3, 2008
State of VA
so ^^^ up there is the theme that i'm having trouble with...probably just something i'm doing wrong...wouldn' tbe a easy cab solution coming would there

JokeZony0u

Mar 14, 2008
Iron Man..

haha, amidst all the iron man craziness lately, it'd totally kick ass to see an Iron Man theme come out for this :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Are you working on 007 theme:eek:

ya , my 1st so its taking sum time lol, shud be ready in 3 days or so
    Ok, I rebuilt all my skins and clocks to the M2DC theme format. :D

To use, extract the zips and place the .TSK's on the My Documents or Windows folder and the .M2DCT's on the app theme folder.
    Since I installed M2DC_v0.8.111 on my storage card its \Storage Card\Program Files\M2DC\Themes, if you install on the ROM, then its in \Program Files\M2DC\Themes.
    You can change your themes to this format easilly too, just place all the files and xml (if needed) in one zip and rename it to .M2DCT... :)

If you update your theme to a .M2DCT format please PM me with your post link so that I can update the first post.

:confused::confused: i thought M2DC_v0.8.111 takes care off all the files and where they should go. so what is the advantage of the new format when I have to place the files again manual. No critic just dont understand.

Also what is .tsk and .scheme doing ?
    Neon Theme withe transparent tab bar

News Skin : Néon Theme + transparent Manila
    081010084321347602594351.jpg

Install Utopykzebulon M2D Transparent neon skin.cab for skin here

and POLICETF3.cab for the fonts here

For people unless my rom :
    If you want to use this skin your Manila graphic files must be in \windows\ManilaGFX

-> Soft reset after install
    Awsome skin! I am going to download despite my theme issuses

Good, Good work!
    Can someone make a Star Wars theme? With all the geeks in here, I can't believe we don't have one yet. It would great to have one. Thanks.

i concurr..

im a major star wars geek..got the tats to prove it..lol