No reboots, bsod or any funnies
Sent from my HTC Desire using Tapatalk 2
guys im new to this ROM ..and want to know only one thing before i flash
if i convert my existing partition ext3 to ext 4 using 4ext recovery will it going to work properly ? 4ext has option to convert partition without data loss...so i dont have to repartition and format anything ... anyone tried this before?
In case anyone wanted to try, I have compiled drewis' kernel from this branch for Desire GSM. The changes are:
* BFS (Brain F**K Scheduler) - should give a bit more snappy experience,
* HAVS (Hybrid Adaptive Voltage Scaling) - should give a bit better battery life,
* SmartassV2 as default CPU governor,
* Deadline as default I/O scheduler,
* (Optional) AXI - *UNTESTED* for explanation what it does see here.
Feel free to test. At your own risk.
|Thread Tools||Search this Thread|