2300mAh Slim Extended Battery Ebay

Search This thread

MajorTankz

Jan 20, 2012
Guys, post SCREEN ON TIME. Everything else is irrelevant. Total time on battery doesn't matter and neither does awake time if the screen still isn't on.

Reactions: TheHighlightGuy

someguyatx

Feb 7, 2012
Louisville
Guys, post SCREEN ON TIME. Everything else is irrelevant. Total time on battery doesn't matter and neither does awake time if the screen still isn't on.

Its all related. For me screen time isn't really valid since some people have screen set at dimmest settings and are not interacting with phone the entire time. I can show you a kickass screen on time with dimmest setting on a solid black image but thats really a useless test. For me its just comparing this battery to stock the way I use my phone and it lasts longer so far.

Reactions: latinmaxima

MajorTankz

Jan 20, 2012
Its all related. For me screen time isn't really valid since some people have screen set at dimmest settings and are not interacting with phone the entire time. I can show you a kickass screen on time with dimmest setting on a solid black image but thats really a useless test. For me its just comparing this battery to stock the way I use my phone and it lasts longer so far.
No one is going to be leaving there phone idle with the screen on for no reason. Anyone can even more easily show a "kickass" on battery time by just leaving there phone on stand by for 3 days. And the way you use your phone is exactly why using battery on time is irrelevant. No one is using their phone exactly the same way.The only thing that can be remotely comparable between phone users is how much active use they can get out of your phone on 1 charge, AKA: Screen On Time.

freecharlesmanson

Nov 21, 2010
If you wanted a comparison, it has to be more scientific than that. Like full brightness with say the cpu locked in at say 800mhz with performance governor with the radio off..... but seriously one guy claimed it is 2x 1000mah cells.

KC_RSX

Dec 10, 2011
Las Vegas, NV
Anyone experience better battery life out of it at first then it progressively went bad??

Sorry if this was already answered, but is this battery the same thickness at the stock? And does samsung actually make this battery or are they all aftermarket? Which brands are selling these? All I see is the andida ones on ebay:

http://www.ebay.com/sch/i.html?_nkw...t=0&_odkw=2300+mah+extended+battery&_osacat=0

Found reviews from some users:
http://www.amazon.com/Extended-Batt...295&sr=8-1&keywords=2300+mah+extended+battery

3 out of 4 say it's a no go.

So my question is... is there really any other battery size (milliamperes wise) that'll give me an increase in battery life without suffering from a huge humpback (3500mah?)

---------- Post added at 09:44 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:50 PM ----------

http://www.amazon.com/CHICHITEC-2x2000mAh-Fascinate-Captivate-SPH-D710/dp/B005Z3B1EQ/ref=pd_cp_cps_1

Customer Review: xerebro said:
Very badly service for part of Chichitec, to begin,the product is not compatible with the samsung galaxy s2 i9100 and on the batteries says yes, when I wrote them about this they delayed several days in responding and what they answered went that I send them the product back, but I must carry with the shipment expenses it as it means paying twice the amount of the product's real price, definitively this one customer will not go back to being chichitec. so people, if your cellphone is a samsung galaxy s 2 I9100 do not byu this battery.

... Didn't some of u guys say u bout the chichitech one n they're compatible? Just wanna make sure before I buy. I got the Sprint E4GT. Wondering if this guy knows what he is talking about..

---------- Post added at 10:02 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:44 PM ----------

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5tHvfEtsvUg&feature=related

Hmmmm, checked techbuy.com.au, which is where he said he bought this, and they don't have any available...

Last edited:

chris-allen

Jun 22, 2012
i have 4 2300mh batts... i cant realy say that they last any longer... but could just be me.. putting out more amps doesnt mean longer battery life. just means the battery can still put out the same 3.7V under more stress...

Sent from my SPH-D710 using XDA

Last edited:

someguyatx

Feb 7, 2012
Louisville
After a few weeks I started getting random power off and reboots with this battery. Liked it at first but does not seem stable enough for daily use. I might take this apart tomorrow, if I do there will be pics.

Sent from my SPH-D710 using Tapatalk 2

jasonnunez

Sep 4, 2010
New York
Received my battery 2 days ago. Tried them on the phone, but the phone wouldn't boot up. I checked the battery's pins and noticed they weren't properly aligned with the pins on the phone. I cut up two sheets from a metrocard and placed it on the side of the battery to reposition it. This worked fine and my phone turned on but the cell phone cover wont close completely...

Caferacer

Jul 18, 2007
i have 4 2300mh batts... i cant realy say that they last any longer... but could just be me.. putting out more amps doesnt mean longer battery life. just means the battery can still put out the same 3.7V under more stress...

Sent from my SPH-D710 using XDA

You're getting your battery ratings confused. The 2300 is the total capacity of the battery, not it's output, which is why it's in milliamp hours. For maximum discharge, you need the C rating. Usually cell phone batteries have a very low C rating, which helps reduce weight but limits the speed it can charge or discharge. For instance, I have a 2.2Ah battery I use for things other than cell phones that has a maximum output of 90 amps, but weights as much as 2 E4GT's.

Honestly, a high C rating isn't needed for cell phones anyways.

If you have a supposed 2.3Ah battery and it doesn't last longer then the stock battery, you don't have a 2.3Ah battery. It's not much of a surprise with mass produced cheap batteries from china.

locoboi187

Aug 5, 2010

steindog99

Aug 28, 2008
Janesville
I just went to Batteries Plus. OEM Samsung battery with external charger for $45. I know it's not the cheapest around, but its OEM and they have a one year warranty on them. Just sayin...

trailblazerz11

Apr 4, 2011
Portland, OR
github.com
Validate Andida Batteries

For genuine Andida batteries you can scratch off sticker and enter a Number at their website to check authenticity.. http://goo.gl/CxzO2 is a good seller.

I just got mine so I am getting a mAh estimate with battery moniter widget, Will let you guys know after a few cycles.

I had bought a fake previously and it only had estimated 1600 mah +/- 8% (Battery looked very real however packaging looked cheap and fake and no validation)

Last edited:

miketucky350

Jan 13, 2011
Portland indiana
I bought the 2 batteries and charger for $13 off amazon. I will say they dont last as long as stock but i can get 8-24 hours. so its a score. Never plugging phone in!! I bought the Andida 2300 slim extended battery from obostore. It had a great package and warranty papers. I will say this battery is pretty damn tough! $8 wow. I work 12 hour shifts and I always throw a fully charged battery in when i leave and bring a spare of course. Ive never once had to change it in 12 hours. Ive had many times of 24-30 plus hour cycles with 3 plus hours of screen on time. The stock Samsung 1800 mah battery is really good to. Its amazed me also. Even the 2 year old galaxy s 1500 Ive reached 30 hours on. Andida or stock is the only way to go really. The cheapies die fast.

Top Liked Posts