Damn ics is in touching distance....

Search This thread

[TSON]

Jan 28, 2011
It's true. The XOOM is the last and only Moto device that is going to get ICS before the RAZR, mark my words.

ali87va

Sep 13, 2010
Centreville
I think that was his point... No Moto devices released or unreleased will get/have ICS before we do after the Xoom... Don't doubt [TSON], He knows his s#!t...

\\Carved into this thread with my RAZR//
http://android-gz.com

Haha I read it wrong,I thought he meant the XOOM will be the last to get ics lol my bad!

Sent from my DROID RAZR using xda premium

Reactions: IP IHI II IL

[TSON]

Jan 28, 2011
Think about it - it's only a theory, but this is logical progression...

Nexus device first cus it comes "straight from Google" (not really, but whatever, still comes first.), then flagship, then others, right? MAXX is still Moto's Verizon flagship, for now anyway! :)

I'm sure anyone who's run the ICS leaks knows how close we really are to release, they're ridiculously smooth and fast.

hasbrobot

May 22, 2010
Regardless of others opinions that these leaks have been "soak tests". That's how moto has been doing things regarding updates for quite some time. So yes if they continue the same pattern there will be an "official" announced soak test just prior to rolling out to the public first.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

pedrotorresfilho

Jan 4, 2012
decantodepoetas.blogspot.com
These soak tests seems to be made only by verizon.

We had an update in my country. Another one in Canada and Mexico. None of it got a soak test.

Even the european isn't a soak test too. Since the ics version to be tested is exactly the same they'll release ota.

Btw. An ICS soak test happened in US before Xoom upgrade yesterday?

Enviado de meu XT910 usando o Tapatalk 2

cellzealot

Jan 4, 2008
Philadelphia, PA
These soak tests seems to be made only by verizon.

We had an update in my country. Another one in Canada and Mexico. None of it got a soak test.

Even the european isn't a soak test too. Since the ics version to be tested is exactly the same they'll release ota.

Btw. An ICS soak test happened in US before Xoom upgrade yesterday?

Enviado de meu XT910 usando o Tapatalk 2

Yes, there is always a soak test prior to any VZW release and I have participated in several of them. I declined the invitation for this latest Xoom soak test because I was too busy over this weekend to manage it.

Top Liked Posts