Win an Honor 7X!

[ROM] Fast Form {6.5.12} Beta-.3

980 posts
Thanks Meter: 1,683

Thread Closed Email Thread
4th June 2012, 12:28 AM |#31  
Thanks Meter: 1

More
Whoooaaa very impressed on the battery! It seems to be bit snappier and less laggy nice work!
Sent from my GT-P6210 using Tapatalk 2

4th June 2012, 08:51 AM |#32  
Thanks Meter: 370

More
mirror: http://ge.tt/1pgv2cI/v/0?c
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to tzacapaca For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift tzacapaca Ad-Free
4th June 2012, 08:52 AM |#33  
Thanks Meter: 292

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by tzacapaca

mirror: http://ge.tt/1pgv2cI/v/0?c

Thank you sir!

Sent from my SPH-D700 using xda premium
5th June 2012, 02:17 AM |#34  
OP Senior Member
Flag Glendale, AZ

Donate to Me
More
Okay guys ill be home by tomorrow morning hopefully. I'll be sure to post a new version as soon as I can! Thanks for your patience. I think someone mirrored the b2 release so use that dl for now sorry! :) See you all tomorrow!

Sent from my HTC EVO 3D / 4g LTE using viperROM (on both)

EDIT

OP Updated with latest version! Just a really minor update this time. I have some good stuff in store though! I hope you guys are enjoying the ROM! Throw in any requests if you have any and I'll be sure to evaluate them and if they are badass enough, throw them in the ROM. xD

Anyways... yeah, this is just a small update, just wipe caches and flash over Beta2 or if you're a newcomer, I'd wipe data and caches (Facility Reset / Data Reset / Just format those both lol) and then flash.

P.S. Anyone been playing with the camera mods? It's still not a great camera, but it takes some really good close up shots!
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to StrumerJohn For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift StrumerJohn Ad-Free
5th June 2012, 05:08 PM |#35  
Thanks Meter: 98

More
I am looking at the OP and it says you fixed the GPU driver. What does that mean exactly?
5th June 2012, 05:11 PM |#36  
OP Senior Member
Flag Glendale, AZ

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zadeis

I am looking at the OP and it says you fixed the GPU driver. What does that mean exactly?

Nothing that concerning. It was just an issue I was experiencing while playing Sonic and FPse LOL xD If others use those apps then it shouldn't crash when using any hardcore GPU rendering. Don't think it effected anything else though!
8th June 2012, 12:44 AM |#37  
Flag Island Of Staten
Thanks Meter: 1

More
works great. i built my tablet into my car. and ive used this rom for a couple of days and it works perfectly. GPS Bluetooth and navi work fine. Thanks!
8th June 2012, 01:43 AM |#38  
Thanks Meter: 30

Donate to Me
More
wut does this actually improve camera quality??? I mean the samples indicate that.
8th June 2012, 08:58 AM |#39  
OP Senior Member
Flag Glendale, AZ

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by CrisisCorE

wut does this actually improve camera quality??? I mean the samples indicate that.

It improves it. I can say how much, being it depends on what kind of shots you're taking. The image compression is set to 0%, so you're getting the full quality here. If you notice you can see the fibers on the dollar bill and the dust on my speaker control module, originally with the default camera settings 40% compression, the images would not have shown those details.
The Following User Says Thank You to StrumerJohn For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift StrumerJohn Ad-Free
8th June 2012, 07:39 PM |#40  
Thanks Meter: 30

Donate to Me
More
A ah yes I see. This must be the build.prop optimizations from the GT 7.7

A shame this doesn't work with my 3g tab...:(

Sent from my GT-P6200 using xda premium
8th June 2012, 10:12 PM |#41  
OP Senior Member
Flag Glendale, AZ

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by CrisisCorE

A ah yes I see. This must be the build.prop optimizations from the GT 7.7

A shame this doesn't work with my 3g tab...:(

Sent from my GT-P6200 using xda premium

I might work on a ROM for the GT-P6200 :)
Let's see how many people actually would use it though first. I would also need someone to be a pre-release tester before I release it to the OP. I don't own a 3G tab so I can't test out any modifications I make.

Aside from the possibility of making one for the 3G tab, I would like to also toss out an ETA for the next update-- tomorrow.
Tomorrow will be the last Beta release, so far none of the modifications have broken anything, so awesome for us!
After beta releases, I'll clean up the OP and start working on a really nice Release Client.

Oh and I'm also trying to get a better host! Does anyone know of a good site that's free?

Thanks!
- StrumerJohn
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to StrumerJohn For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift StrumerJohn Ad-Free
Thread Closed Subscribe to Thread

Tags
awesome rom, fast, rom, speed, strumerjohn
Previous Thread Next Thread