23rd May 2012, 10:08 PM |#151  
OP Senior Member
Flag Rio Grande
Thanks Meter: 2,152

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lord Darth Vader

My father is running this ROM and called me a few minutes ago to report a bizarre problem. He did nothing to his phone but turn it on after it had been briefly shut off. Upon restarting, the phone sits at this blue screen totally inoperable. It's just some "Americas" screen he says, with North/South America showing in a map form on the screen, overlaying a totally blue background. However, nothing works. The phone doesn't respond to any touch screen commands; he can't use the phone's buttons on the bottom of the unit--nothing.

He has rebooted into recovery by pulling the battery, then he has wiped the Dalvik cache and cache to see if that worked--nothing. His phone is essentially a brick at this time.

What the heck could have caused this?

tell him to re flash the ROM and then then theme and let me know what happens.
He's not bricked. I'll try my best to help. Just pm me after he tries to reflash.

CDMA EVO 3D
ENG HBOOT S-OFF
ROM-ZR3D v2.6GT
4EXT Recovery

23rd May 2012, 11:11 PM |#152  
Thanks Meter: 32

More
I'm actually at his place right now. I can confirm that the phone is totally frozen after it boots from the flashing MikG screen. Right after it finished that, it goes to the blue screen with the western hemisphere on it. The phone responds to nothing after that. It cannot even be turned off or rebooted via the power button. I have to do a battery pull.

---------- Post added at 05:11 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:37 PM ----------

I'm going to have to try a different ROM. I reflashed this ROM and experienced the same problem--frozen phone. Very weird.
24th May 2012, 01:54 AM |#153  
Flag Corfu, Ny
Thanks Meter: 106

More
Would it be possible to get the rosie addon dock and use it for the ICS Lite theme that I found on theMikMik.com? Not the dock that comes with this theme, but the one from the Clock and Rosie addon for MikG 3.0. I am running MikG 3.1 however. But I love the Clock from the ICS Lite theme, but I prefer that particular dock.
24th May 2012, 03:28 AM |#154  
OP Senior Member
Flag Rio Grande

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by ooonimrodooo

Would it be possible to get the rosie addon dock and use it for the ICS Lite theme that I found on theMikMik.com? Not the dock that comes with this theme, but the one from the Clock and Rosie addon for MikG 3.0. I am running MikG 3.1 however. But I love the Clock from the ICS Lite theme, but I prefer that particular dock.

just delete the clock.apk from the zip usingb7zip or just extract the Rosie.apk and push it to system/app and set permissions rw-r-r using root explorer or ROM toolbox is what I use.

CDMA EVO 3D
ENG HBOOT S-OFF
ROM-ZR3D v2.6GT
4EXT Recovery
The Following User Says Thank You to linsalata28 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift linsalata28 Ad-Free
24th May 2012, 11:33 AM |#155  
Flag Corfu, Ny

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by linsalata28

just delete the clock.apk from the zip usingb7zip or just extract the Rosie.apk and push it to system/app and set permissions rw-r-r using root explorer or ROM toolbox is what I use.

CDMA EVO 3D
ENG HBOOT S-OFF
ROM-ZR3D v2.6GT
4EXT Recovery

Sweet. So these things can really be interchangable from theme to theme? What about between ROMs? Now my only problem is... The links doesn't work for the addon in the OP.

Sent from my PC36100 using XDA
24th May 2012, 01:18 PM |#156  
OP Senior Member
Flag Rio Grande

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by ooonimrodooo

Sweet. So these things can really be interchangable from theme to theme? What about between ROMs? Now my only problem is... The links doesn't work for the addon in the OP.

Sent from my PC36100 using XDA

some parts can. Here is a new link.

http://db.tt/XbPIlZWt

CDMA EVO 3D
ENG HBOOT S-OFF
ROM-ZR3D v2.6GT
4EXT Recovery
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to linsalata28 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift linsalata28 Ad-Free
25th May 2012, 02:28 AM |#157  
Flag Corfu, Ny

More
worked awesome. thanks again!
31st May 2012, 01:27 PM |#158  
Flag West Palm Beach, FL
Thanks Meter: 260

More
Quote:

some parts can. Here is a new link.

http://db.tt/XbPIlZWt

CDMA EVO 3D
ENG HBOOT S-OFF
ROM-ZR3D v2.6GT
4EXT Recovery

Is this the warm mikg theme for 3.1

Sent from my PC36100 using xda premium
5th June 2012, 07:01 PM |#159  
Thanks Meter: 48

More
I think that's the clock and Rosie. I am also looking for a link for 3.1

sent from my Shooter
5th June 2012, 11:15 PM |#160  
OP Senior Member
Flag Rio Grande

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Natodu

I think that's the clock and Rosie. I am also looking for a link for 3.1

sent from my Shooter

here you go.
http://db.tt/nXj10Ub0

Sent from my Evo 3D using tapatalk
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to linsalata28 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift linsalata28 Ad-Free
6th June 2012, 12:03 AM |#161  
Flag Indianapolis, Indiana
Thanks Meter: 151

More
Quote:

here you go.
http://db.tt/nXj10Ub0

Sent from my Evo 3D using tapatalk

+1
Thanks alot!!! I was going to be posting cause I reformatted both my desktop and laptop[ and missed this file in the back ups.

I've moved it to both Dropbox and Google Drive to post up in the future if needed.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)