closed

Status
Not open for further replies.
Search This thread

-DarkKnight-

Mar 14, 2011
Gotham
I need some help. So I installed the rom and everything is working but the baseband. I tried installing the baseband but it didn't work so I figured that I could do it after I installed the rom. Well I read the flashing the baseband thread and it seems I can't flash it on this room or I will brick my gf's phone.

She use to be on cm7 by mik but I didn't remember which version so I tried flashing her back to [UNOFFICIAL][ROM][stable:6.5.8,testing:6.6.1] CyanogenMod 7.1.0 (Android 2.3.7) by mik_os. I went into recovery and wiped everything 3 times and flashed the rom. I then rebooted but nothing changed. Still on this rom. I am so lost and confused right now.

Can anyone help?

the general thread mught be more of use

i switched basebands while on the rom using lgdmp nothing will happen to you

and try formating system before you flash mik's cm7 then something might change;

and install latest CWM or amonra(what I prefer)

Kail2011

Feb 4, 2011
Chennai
Ok, my phone drained totally yesterday. Today when I charged it, I only got a battery charging symbol, was unable to power it on (even after a few minutes of charging).

Unplugged the charging cable and tried restarting in recovery mode, got some error. With charging cable unplugged, it was still showing the battery charging symbol and refused to boot up. Had to remove battery and restart the phone, when I saw it was charged to 16%.

Running latest release - premature.

bostro

Saturday i turned off the phone, because i need to change the sim.
When i turned on the phone again, after 2/3 seconds appeared a great battery charging in the middle of the screen (but the phone was not charging!) and the phone didn't boot up.
I tried several times. I tried also holding the power button, but nothing to do.
So i had to boot up in recovery mode, and from the menu of the recovery i rebooted the phone, and so the phone booted up!

jeetBLswami

Jan 5, 2012
Saturday i turned off the phone, because i need to change the sim.
When i turned on the phone again, after 2/3 seconds appeared a great battery charging in the middle of the screen (but the phone was not charging!) and the phone didn't boot up.
I tried several times. I tried also holding the power button, but nothing to do.
So i had to boot up in recovery mode, and from the menu of the recovery i rebooted the phone, and so the phone booted up!

when the battery symbol appears ..hold down power button again untill bootanimation starts

Ok, my phone drained totally yesterday. Today when I charged it, I only got a battery charging symbol, was unable to power it on (even after a few minutes of charging).

Unplugged the charging cable and tried restarting in recovery mode, got some error. With charging cable unplugged, it was still showing the battery charging symbol and refused to boot up. Had to remove battery and restart the phone, when I saw it was charged to 16%.

Running latest release - premature.

Sent from my LG-P500 using XDA

Reactions: mathei
H

hephappy

ota notification

I have uploaded my rom to clockworkmod developer network...

Install ROM Manager from gapps, select Download ROM - P500...

You will see my rom as "HepHappy P500".

You will also receive OTA notification when a new rom released.

pt.jcosta

Jul 15, 2011
Porto
hehappy can you not fix the bug for using the mobile phone in the car by bluethout

Sent from my LG-P500 using xda premium

rachitshah

Mar 17, 2012
@hephappy pls suggest n tell about the battery icon being shown wil restart of phone... n dis problem is faced by me also...sometimes recovery mode doesnt open..pls help!! :)

melando

Aug 27, 2010
London
Google Pixel 6
Wells, I'm attaching to this post a flash-able package with the original boot animation. Just download and flash. Notice that this version of the boot animation was compressed (due to the low space left in /system) and, as a consequence, you will see that the image has low quality. If you know what you're doing, you can prepare a new package using the official animation zip from the original thread:
http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=1511501

Just keep in mind that you'll probably have to get rid of something from /system. I don't recommend it.

About the nice robot boot logo, I still couldn't manage to merge the initlogo.rle into the new boot.img, so we don't have it yet. :-(

Where can we find the logo.rle file (robot picture)? Would be nice to reinstate this

carrthee89

Jan 29, 2012
Don't post anything related to offline charging or booting or big battery icon blah.. blah..:banghead::screwy:

IT'S A KNOW THING THAT "THERE IS A PROBLEM RELATED TO OFFLINE CHARGING,WHICH IS CAUSING THESE KINDA THINGS"

DON'T SPAM:mad::mad: TRY TO KEEP ALL THE THREADS CLEAN..

Last edited:

ATULDUMBRE

Jul 23, 2009
Pune
Flash Player Support

:confused:
Hi This rom is working great. Thanks for great work.
Only issue I am facing is flash player is not working with default browser. (which was previously working with CM7 2.3 (flash player modified for )).
Any comments?:confused:

liord4

Dec 14, 2011
Hi,
I just installed it (on galaxy s1) and found 3 problems:
1. can't find usb tethering.
2. slow transfer speeds through usb
3. can't control media player through b.t.
please HELP.
Thank you.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Have full previewwwwww!!!we did it guyssss!!!!what a pity it was a silly ****tt!!!it's a great dayyyy!!!!
    Getting further on openmax video encoder/decoder.
    Solved a lot of errors on compiling again. Let's hope I will solve the other ones too :D

Recorded videos play smooth, only the first second is laggy, afterwards it is ok!
    Will upload fixes to my github :D
    Guess we will have a new release soon :D
    Updated a lot of kernel patches guys :) you can find it on p500 github :) i have also a good news..:) i've worked this period to get money to buy a new optimus...i've bow it and next week i will receive new optimus one :) i'm on it at full time another time guys :)
    Unofficial Nightlies building started.
    Downloads on www.multipleandroidcoding.net/cm9-nightlies

Moving them soon, cause downloadspeeds suck :D
    So don't start about speed ;)

Now I'm going to sleep, my fellow patients are already dreaming :D