[DEFUNCT] Reloaded ICS 1.9b4-050712 | CyanogenMod 9 UI Enhancements | All phones

Status
Not open for further replies.
Search This thread

aalupatti

Feb 20, 2011
Since this is not being developed anymore (lately), is it somehow possible without this mod to get the statusbar on bottom?
That's the only reason why I use this mod.

Earlier versions of cm used to have this as default.
Have you tried tablet mode. I known with dpi of 213 or less it works in galaxy note.

@Galaxy Note™…

unkjugi

Feb 20, 2009
all version i have try says me "stop ui .."

i have update-cm-9-20120524

the step of my installation are

-instal from sd
-advanced, than dalvik cache
-reboot

always doesn't work

Vaedryn

May 12, 2010
Is it so hard to read the last pages? It didn't work with the latest nightlys, the system ui in cm was changed so we have to wait.

Cyanogen (mod) 9

rob43

Nov 7, 2011
Finally back online, have had a busy May so I apologize for the lack of updates!
Thanks to everyone that sent me an email/notification this past month, I apologize in advance if I don't reply right away.

I had been talking with the cm team in may to port some of the color settings, however I'm not sure of the best way to do that yet with the theme chooser. I have been flashing a few of the cm9 nightlies on my nexus though and I definitely miss a few features :)

Because of all the changes to cm9 especially themes, I plan on starting a new project rather than continue with developing the current version of Reloaded.

I've started using github.com to keep an updated copy of cm frameworks & Settings app along with my changes. This way I'll be able to add stuff to the whole ROM rather than just the UI, and it can be compiled seperately by device to avoid some of the bugs seen in the past.

Will be adding some old reloaded features and some new stuff, I'll be making a new post/thread once I have something to show, will keep you guys updated!

stab244

Dec 17, 2009
Bay Area
Finally back online, have had a busy May so I apologize for the lack of updates!
Thanks to everyone that sent me an email/notification this past month, I apologize in advance if I don't reply right away.

I had been talking with the cm team in may to port some of the color settings, however I'm not sure of the best way to do that yet with the theme chooser. I have been flashing a few of the cm9 nightlies on my nexus though and I definitely miss a few features :)

Because of all the changes to cm9 especially themes, I plan on starting a new project rather than continue with developing the current version of Reloaded.

I've started using github.com to keep an updated copy of cm frameworks & Settings app along with my changes. This way I'll be able to add stuff to the whole ROM rather than just the UI, and it can be compiled seperately by device to avoid some of the bugs seen in the past.

Will be adding some old reloaded features and some new stuff, I'll be making a new post/thread once I have something to show, will keep you guys updated!

So basically you're going to be creating a ROM based off of CM9 that has the Reloaded stuff built in?

Sent from my SGH-T679 using Tapatalk 2

This is good and bad news. Good that your back, bad that your not continuing.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I717 using xda premium

wyattyoss

Sep 3, 2010

Would it be possible for you to make the reloaded ICS app compile theme Chooser apks from our preferences? That would be cool to make our own themes.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

mightybrick

May 24, 2010
So. Utah
chainclang.com
Google Pixel 6

No, I think he's saying his next mod will integrate with your ROM of choice, not that he is building a new ROM.

Sent from my SPH-D710 using XDA
Nope. Above he said the changes will be made in CM9 frameworks and settings, so this will be CM9 only. It *might* work on CM9 based roms.

rob43

Nov 7, 2011
So basically you're going to be creating a ROM based off of CM9 that has the Reloaded stuff built in?

Sent from my SGH-T679 using Tapatalk 2

I'm going to be readding a lot of the features from reloaded and possibly submitting a few to cm. There's a few things I find myself really missing from the latest builds and some ideas for things I want to implement.

Already made a few changes earlier, I plan on adding some UI stuff within the next week or two like center clock, nav bar colors, cm weather in drawer, etc. All the code is viewable/compileable at github.com/rob43. I'll be posting more details once I have more done.

Phistachio

Oct 22, 2011
Belgium, BE
I'm going to be readding a lot of the features from reloaded and possibly submitting a few to cm. There's a few things I find myself really missing from the latest builds and some ideas for things I want to implement.

Already made a few changes earlier, I plan on adding some UI stuff within the next week or two like center clock, nav bar colors, cm weather in drawer, etc. All the code is viewable/compileable at github.com/rob43. I'll be posting more details once I have more done.

Please, make this happen!

When you get that up, people will literally forget about the stealers that are AOKP.

Reactions: Shadow-Nexus

x.v_

Apr 4, 2009

You have no idea how excited I am to see you back. :) I thought for sure this was dead, and by far, this is the only thing that makes CM9 tolerable for myself. I NEED that level of customization you provide. I am overjoyed to see this isn't dead! :D

Can't wait to see whatever you have cooking! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    reloadedics.png

This does not currently work with new CM9 nightlies.

For all phones running CyanogenMod 9

29682352.png

76339001.png

FEATURES

Transparency

Status Bar Layout

Date Format

Brightness Control

Horizontal Recent Panel

Clock Location

Power Widget Enhancements

Tabbed Layout

Bottom Statusbar

Volume control

Statusbar Theming

INSTALLATION

Reloaded ICS replaces the default user interfaces and adds many options for you to choose from.

Install CWM zip in recovery, clear dalvik cache, and reboot.

After reboot, click on the settings button in your expanded statusbar, or find the Reloaded ICS icon in your app drawer.

For a video installation/review guide, check here: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RqLEoN56S3M

REQUIREMENTS

Any Deodexed CM9 ROM

Reloaded ICS is not compatible with tablets.

DOWNLOADS

All files are attached below this post.

Older Versions

Version 1.9b4 - MD5: 143a126819feaf7b8b91dc166afac422

Version 1.9b3 - MD5: dcbbd4e828786934568137cac213da26

Version 1.9b2 - MD5: 8b3d691584ba53d3f585ede12b53cd1b

Version 1.7 - MD5: 8d47337480b6ced2fdf59ddbd200d05e

Version 1.51 - MD5: 4406321665a93996cad960a51980836e

Version 1.5 - MD5: e78b6ba1c3bb8fc75dceac6aecfea753

Version 1.4 - MD5: a2a5deefe6ffd2fd8b5a058c15f346a9

BUG REPORTING

If you experience a FC with Reloaded, and want it fixed for your device, please use logcat to help locate the problem.

More information is available on this thread: http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=1378491

Using pastebin or a pasting service is recommended.

TESTED ON

http://xdaforums.com/showpost.php?p=23713056&postcount=233

This should work on all phones with CM9. This list is just some of the devices that have been tested.

DONATOR HALL OF FAME

Alexey B

Perka

drfr

mudferret

Aloïs

Rsloan

knirirr

NeoWiz73

inversechi

maxiclo

CHANGELOG

May 7, 2012 - Version 1.9b4

Statusbar icon alignment bug fix

Reloaded Settings bug fixes

New color settings for wifi/data indicator & data type

Updated power widget icons to new CM ones

Full Circle battery set added

Stock signal/wifi icons with transparency
    (thanks to lilxflip for the stock transparency icons)

Lots of other bugfixes

Known issues:

Small display bugs while changing settings - toggle themes on/off to fix

CM9 Torch toggle requires you to have torch app installed (net.cactii.flash2)
    (not really an issue but listed here to avoid erroneous posts)

USB string bugs in certain kangs

April 10, 2012 - Version 1.9b3

All text color bugs fixed when no themes are applied

Initial battery icon implementation, 6 different types, more to come

Alternate notification style, inspired from fake Jellybean screenshots

Wifi/bluetooth switches no longer jump, acts like Settings toggles

Other bugfixes

April 2, 2012 - Version 1.9b2

Restarting UI no longer necessary for changes

Theming

New app to allow better organization

Navigation bar customization (CM9 navbar editing patched in)

New wifi/3g/battery icons to allow for theming

Too many to list!

March 20, 2012 - Version 1.7

Audio widget - volume slider in statusbar

Widget ordering, select how you want audio/backlight/power widget displayed

Hide auto-brightness button option

Date positioning options as requested

Large battery text style

Updated Reloaded Settings

THANKS

CyanogenMod Team

All my donators for testing and sending me logs!

thebobp, Munfered, Recess, RATBORG (testing)

AOKP Team (Brightness Slider, Recents Panel)

htzs, Alois (icons)

djdarkknight96 (power widget icons, 1.51)

Android Team

This does not currently work with new CM9 nightlies.

You'll need CM9.

If your device is not listed please PM me and I will update this post!

Google
    Galaxy Nexus
    Nexus One
    Nexus S

HTC
    Desire
    Desire S
    Evo 3D (PG86100)
    Evo 4G
    HD2
    Sensation (Z710e)
    T-Mobile G2
    Vision (Desire Z)
    Wildfire
    Wildfire S

LG
    G2X (P999)
    Optimus
    Optimus 2X (P990)
    Optimus One (P500)
    Optimus Speed

Motorola
    Atrix (MB860)
    Bionic
    Defy
    Defy+ (MB526)
    Electrify
    Milestone 2
    Milestone 4
    Photon (4G) (MB855)
    Xoom

Samsung
    Captivate (I897)
    Epic (Touch) 4G
    Exhibit II 4G (T679)
    Galaxy 3 (I5800)
    Galaxy Ace (GT-S5830)
    Galaxy Gio (S5660)
    Galaxy Note (GT-N7000)
    Galaxy S (I9000)
    Galaxy S II (I9100/SGH-T989/SGH-I777))
    Galaxy S Plus (I9001)
    Galaxy Tab 10.1 (P7500)
    Galaxy Y
    Infuse (I997)
    Sprint Epic 4G (SPH-D700)
    Vibrant (SGH-T959)

Sony
    Xperia 8
    Xperia Arc S
    Xperia Neo/V
    Xperia Play (R800I)
    Xperia X10 Mini Pro

ZTE
    Blade
    Crescent
    Skate
    Hey guys, just an update. Progress is coming along nicely, I have gotten a decent amount of stuff done. A lot of people seem to want the nav bar on their phones, so that will definitely be something I add in. I am also working on a very cool feature related to that.

So far I've added bottom statusbar, brightness toast dialog, and some other minor changes (GPS toggle in settings, gradient background, etc). I submitted bottom statusbar and brightness toast to CM gerrit, so some kangs might already have it.

If you must have these features now and compile CM9 yourself, you can edit your manifest.xml and switch android_frameworks_base and packages_apps_Settings to point to github.com/rob43 and it should compile just fine (will include latest cm changes). If you are on a galaxy nexus, fitsnugly's kang already has these features cherry picked.

Hoping to have a bunch more done by next week :)
    Thread / Mod seems to have been abandoned / and /or OP is busy with life.

Thread Closed until OP requests it to be re-opened.