By KBizzle, Recognized Contributor on 24th February 2012, 02:59 PM
Thread Closed Email Thread
11th June 2012, 06:05 PM |#7561  
Flag Pittsburgh, PA
Thanks Meter: 308

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by d j a

No worries, and I'm NOT bitching. I'm not mad either. I would happily donate again..I'm just stating that if you are receiving donations, some status updates are in order, nothing huge there...and people should be allowed to speak their mind without being jumped on. (Not you, other folks jumping on people for the slightest question...) I know it's annoying for people to keep asking for status updates, but really- it's not hard to say **** is broke because.."X" doesn't work.

Sent from my SPH-D710 using Tapatalk 2

11th June 2012, 06:12 PM |#7562  
Thanks Meter: 255

More
I hope the mods close this thread. Seems that it's full of unappreciative people and eta this, eta that...

And, for those that don't get it yet: donations should be based off prior releases/work. Not prospective work. Anything could happen at any time and they could be done with development. They don't need to answer to anybody. Hell, they could just keep it to themselves and run it on their personal phone and not deal with the headaches. So, as much as i want an eta and everyone else does, keep it to yourself. I'm not going to sugar coat anything so stfu or gtfo.

Sent from my SPH-D710 using XDA
The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to basketthis For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift basketthis Ad-Free
11th June 2012, 07:08 PM |#7563  
Thanks Meter: 644

More
Quote:

Umm...ahem..*cough*, I don't want to turn this into a bitch / flame session...BUT-

This IS a fair question. It might be annoying to see every few posts..but it is fair. A good number of people donated cold hard cash for a new phone and while it DOES NOT entitle us to any expectation of receiving something at a certain time, it would be the right thing to at least get an update every few days. He did post several days ago that it was coming same day..so it's not out of line here.

I'm happy to wait however long it takes, but communication is key. I'm not saying we should expect a book, but a line or two of status isn't that hard. (Please?)

Quote:

No worries, and I'm NOT bitching. I'm not mad either. I would happily donate again..I'm just stating that if you are receiving donations, some status updates are in order, nothing huge there...and people should be allowed to speak their mind without being jumped on. (Not you, other folks jumping on people for the slightest question...) I know it's annoying for people to keep asking for status updates, but really- it's not hard to say **** is broke because.."X" doesn't work.

you clearly have absolutely no clue what the word "donate" means. you must be the type of person who would "donate" to goodwill solely for the purpose of getting a tax write-off. that's not a donation, that's called an exchange, which is what you're expecting.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to cnstarz For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift cnstarz Ad-Free
11th June 2012, 07:37 PM |#7564  
Flag Buffalo
Thanks Meter: 336

More
It's pretty sad that people get so agitated over ROM not being released. It will be released when the dev feels it's ready. You all would be bitching if he released it and it bricked our phones. Plus I don't know why people are impatient. Build 37 works perfectly, it's not like there's a major bug or anything

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to TheAtheistOtaku For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift TheAtheistOtaku Ad-Free
11th June 2012, 07:44 PM |#7565  
Flag Stockton
Thanks Meter: 3,608

Donate to Me
More
Update: got fc's sorted out now its just camera and audio that are left. I'm at UCSF medical center atm so probably won't get anything done tonight sorry guys

Sent from my SPH-D710 using xda premium
The Following 27 Users Say Thank You to T.C.P For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift T.C.P Ad-Free
11th June 2012, 07:52 PM |#7566  
Thanks Meter: 461

More
At least we know ur ok tcp :P

11th June 2012, 08:02 PM |#7567  
Thanks Meter: 644

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by T.C.P

Update: got fc's sorted out now its just camera and audio that are left. I'm at UCSF medical center atm so probably won't get anything done tonight sorry guys

stop apologizing, you don't owe anyone an apology for free f'ing work.
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to cnstarz For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift cnstarz Ad-Free
11th June 2012, 08:05 PM |#7568  
Flag Southern California
Thanks Meter: 3,020

More
Quote:

Thanks for the update tcp. I'm in Berkeley right now visiting some friends :P we are kind of near each. other lol

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Tapatalk 2
11th June 2012, 08:45 PM |#7569  
Thanks Meter: 53

More
Quote:

Thank you very much for your hard work. It is truly appreciated.

Sent from my SPH-D710 using Tapatalk 2
11th June 2012, 08:46 PM |#7570  
Thanks Meter: 29

More
E
Quote:

Sorry that people are rushing you. This not eating food at fast food restaurant. We all appreciate what you do. We know that what you do. Some the Aokp kernal wouldn't be out there without you. Once again Thank you from all off us.
The Following User Says Thank You to nathan7 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift nathan7 Ad-Free
11th June 2012, 09:06 PM |#7571  
Thanks Meter: 28

More
anyone know how to get visual voicemail on the aokp rom? i hate dialing my number to hear messages ! and google voice isn't for me...and thanks TCP FOR YOUR DEDICATION AND HARD WORK !
Thread Closed Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread