FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA

[ODIN][TAR] SPH-D710.FF09_CL663858 (FF09 Modem/Kernel/ROM - Full Restore - Rooted)

5,341 posts
Thanks Meter: 7,236

By sfhub, Senior Member on 10th June 2012, 07:44 AM
Post Reply Email Thread
11th June 2012, 10:20 PM |#111  
Thanks Meter: 56

More
Again, after much testing VAD(Voice Activated Dialing) is still unusable as in all these ICS leaks. Bluetooth headset does not wake phone to allow placing calls. This has persisted throughout with no improvement whatsoever. I am back to EL29 and have tried my last leak.
The Following User Says Thank You to grncherry For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift grncherry Ad-Free

12th June 2012, 12:29 AM |#112  
Flag Overland Park
Thanks Meter: 570

Donate to Me
More
I know its not a glitch, and is by design, thanks to lovely ol' apple, but does anyone know of a way to re-enable scrolling wallpapers in this build?

Sent from my SPH-D710 using XDA
12th June 2012, 12:34 AM |#113  
Flag Overland Park

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by grncherry

Again, after much testing VAD(Voice Activated Dialing) is still unusable as in all these ICS leaks. Bluetooth headset does not wake phone to allow placing calls. This has persisted throughout with no improvement whatsoever. I am back to EL29 and have tried my last leak.

I havent tried it with a headset, but I have no problems with voice dialing through vlingo or the inbuilt voice controls using the phone itself to do so.

12th June 2012, 12:40 AM |#114  
Thanks Meter: 15

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by grncherry

Quote:
Originally Posted by lickarock

I havent tried it with a headset, but I have no problems with voice dialing through vlingo or the inbuilt voice controls using the phone itself to do so.

Just wanted to chime in and say that I am seeing the same behavior (headset does not wake screen, but it does start Vlingo. You just have to wake the phone with the power button and unlock it, which is annoying)
12th June 2012, 12:41 AM |#115  
Flag San Diego
Thanks Meter: 3,501

More
Quote:

I know its not a glitch, and is by design, thanks to lovely ol' apple, but does anyone know of a way to re-enable scrolling wallpapers in this build?

Go launcher

Sent from my SPH-D710 using Tapatalk 2
The Following User Says Thank You to sniper For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift sniper Ad-Free
12th June 2012, 12:43 AM |#116  
Flag Overland Park

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sn1per 117

Go launcher

Thank you, but I should have been more specific. Anyway to enable it in the stock ICS launcher?

12th June 2012, 12:48 AM |#117  
Thanks Meter: 93

More
Quote:

Thank you, but I should have been more specific. Anyway to enable it in the stock ICS launcher?

No, it was disabled by Samsung. The only launcher that (static) wallpapers work on is GoLauncher. Animated ones might, but never tried them personally (again only on GoLauncher).

12th June 2012, 12:49 AM |#118  
Thanks Meter: 56

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by ArgyleDX

Just wanted to chime in and say that I am seeing the same behavior (headset does not wake screen, but it does start Vlingo. You just have to wake the phone with the power button and unlock it, which is annoying)

Correct, hands-free operation is not possible. Either the screen has to be on or one has to physically manipulate the phone in some fashion.
12th June 2012, 01:02 AM |#119  
Flag Overland Park

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by tmeader

No, it was disabled by Samsung. The only launcher that (static) wallpapers work on is GoLauncher. Animated ones might, but never tried them personally (again only on GoLauncher).

I was hoping that someone had devised some clever bit of code that we could push with a terminal or something to turn it back on. Drat. I f**king hate apple.
13th June 2012, 05:14 AM |#120  
Uranus
Thanks Meter: 2

More
I clicked on the download thinking it was Ff11 that's what I get for flashing while drunk... A Toast to all those who contribute to this site.

Sent from my SPH-D710 using xda premium
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)