[TOOL] OneClick SuperCID for Unlocking Bootloader

Search This thread

pavanky

Nov 21, 2010
tampered but locked

I am trying to unlock the bootloader. The (linux) script runs fine, but when I reboot to bootloader it displays ** Tampered ** followed by ** Locked **. Because of this I am unable to install CWM. Can anyone point me in the right direction as to why it is happening ?

mbh87

Jun 16, 2010
Idaho
I am trying to unlock the bootloader. The (linux) script runs fine, but when I reboot to bootloader it displays ** Tampered ** followed by ** Locked **. Because of this I am unable to install CWM. Can anyone point me in the right direction as to why it is happening ?
You have to go to the HTCdev website and unlock the bootloader. Don't think the linux script will do it for you.

Squeak22

Aug 14, 2010

All this script does is change your CID to 1111111. After that you still have to unlock via HTCDev. Please read the directions in the future.

zizo79

Feb 20, 2011
Eastern PA
I need help guys. I have gone through the whole process, got the CID to 111111 but closed the .BAT file by mistake after getting the the unlock code from HTCDev. Now that I am trying to get the thing going it keeps saying
"Restarting ADB
Pulling files
Checking files
Couldn't pull files from
Press any key to continue"
What am I dong wrong?
Thanks for the help

d.cortez

Dec 30, 2005
north texas
Google Pixel Fold
I need help guys. I have gone through the whole process, got the CID to 111111 but closed the .BAT file by mistake after getting the the unlock code from HTCDev. Now that I am trying to get the thing going it keeps saying
"Restarting ADB
Pulling files
Checking files
Couldn't pull files from
Press any key to continue"
What am I dong wrong?
Thanks for the help
if your CID is 11111111, then all you need to do is unlock your bootloader. reads like you're trying to re-launch the batch file that changes your CID. did you go to htcdev.com to enter the device token and if yes, have your received the unlock file? if yes, then you need to put your phone in bootloader mode while connected to your pc/laptop (with the device off, press & hold volume key then press power button and look for the words FASTBOOT USB) and from a cmd prompt enter the commands to unlock your bootloader (HTC Unlock Bootloader Instructions & Fastboot Unlock Commands)

Last edited:

shgadwa

Feb 10, 2012
Worked great on rooted stock 1.85 (Thanks to beaups' exploit!). It didn't take long at all. Thank you!!

PeartFan40

Jun 15, 2007
South Hadley, Ma. USA
I was able to unlock my bootloader using this tool without a single issue in under five minutes. I was running stock 1.85. Make sure you have the HTC drivers installed, and MAKE SURE you extract the zip files to a folder on your computer before you attempt running this tool. It will not work directly from the zip file.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"If you choose not to decide, you still have made a choice"~Rush

I was able to unlock my bootloader using this tool without a single issue in under five minutes. I was running stock 1.85. Make sure you have the HTC drivers installed, and MAKE SURE you extract the zip files to a folder on your computer before you attempt running this tool. It will not work directly from the zip file.

I have everything installed. I guess its because I have a Mac and running Parallels. I'll do it on another PC later on then. Thanks.

Crizthakidd

Jul 28, 2010
Jersey
why why why does it just keep hanging on device waiting... my cid is 111111 and ill type fastboot oem get_identifier_token and nothing D:

kennethpenn

Retired Forum Mod / Retired Recognized Developer
Nov 29, 2006
Washington, D.C.
briefmobile.com

Another great tip. Lots of people don't extract. The directions on my website are very detailed, so they're a good starting point for anyone who may be confused.

reidman

Apr 21, 2009
Vancouver
why why why does it just keep hanging on device waiting... my cid is 111111 and ill type fastboot oem get_identifier_token and nothing D:

You don't need to type anything...scroll up and copy the identifier token and then head over to HTCdev site and paste it into the empty field as described in the list of steps...

This tool literally makes it as easy as a few simple clicks to get unlocked...thank you so much. First Android device and wondered if I had the stones to root and unlock..never dreamed it'd be this easy..

Crizthakidd

Jul 28, 2010
Jersey
i re locked updated to 1.85 and how do i know if im unlocked or not. it worked and i pressed yes when it asked to unlock wit hthe same code but on my fastboot meny it says relocked

Reactions: hondasr

Top Liked Posts