FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA
Honor 7x
Win an Honor 7X!

[READ FIRST][FAQ]HTC Wildfire General FAQ(05/05/2011)

333 posts
Thanks Meter: 22

By Skye Menjou, Senior Member on 9th August 2010, 10:46 PM
Post Reply Email Thread
3rd March 2012, 01:40 AM |#141  
Thanks Meter: 0

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mohd Nazmi

hi, my htc wildfire notification sound and ringtone sound not working after a few month i install cyanogenmod in this device...

Did you install stable or nightly? In some nightly I had the same problem, usually restart help. But you should consider to do full wipe and install another version of cm.

11th April 2012, 02:56 PM |#142  
Thanks Meter: 27

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mohd Nazmi

hi, my htc wildfire notification sound and ringtone sound not working after a few month i install cyanogenmod in this device...

Did you tried the Stable one?
11th May 2012, 12:11 PM |#143  

More
Thumbs up
thanksxxxxxxxxxxxx
13th May 2012, 09:44 PM |#144  
Thanks Meter: 1

More
Try the new update-cm-7.2.0-RC2 in cyanogenmod downloads...
14th June 2012, 03:51 PM |#145  
Thanks Meter: 1

More
Thanks
Thanks for the guide
14th June 2012, 03:59 PM |#146  
Flag Stuttgart
Thanks Meter: 530

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by sadie2099

Thanks for the guide

you can use the thanks button mate
The Following User Says Thank You to SultanMazlum For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift SultanMazlum Ad-Free
24th June 2012, 03:46 PM |#147  
Flag Douala
Thanks Meter: 25

More
Hello everyone. I'm still on stock rom. The problem is that when i send a msg, i didn't receive a delivery report while it is checked. Can u help me? Thanks.

Sent from my HTC Wildfire using XDA
16th November 2012, 03:30 PM |#148  
Unhappy gallery bug
hy i recently installed cmrc9.2([ROM][KANG][IMM76L][v09.20] Non-official CyanogenMod 9).. but after it when i goes gallery , all thr apears black and when i push screen a little it starts to apear well. n wen i doesnt push it doesnt apear. also if i try play a vedio its nt playng from thr ,, this doesnt happen before with any roms i used ,,so i use to play those vedios and open pics through file manager n it works well.. any sugestions? . , same happens if i try to attach a picture through gallary also,,
The Following User Says Thank You to tornado92 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift tornado92 Ad-Free
16th November 2012, 07:13 PM |#149  
my clock is not updating ,, it just update while i lock the phone,, it works well on lock screen.. bt when unlock the normal clock is stucked n doesnt update??? any sugestions or solution,,
The Following User Says Thank You to tornado92 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift tornado92 Ad-Free
12th August 2013, 04:26 AM |#150  

More
I have rooted my device long time ago, and I always had 2.2 sence based ROMs, such as DK Custom Froyo.

I installed CM 7.2 stable on my device recently (with 512mb of sd-ext). Everything is fine, and general performance is much better than Froyo ROMs.

But I have problem on executing some programs:

- When I execute Temple Run, it closes immediately with an error message.
- When I execute Sygic, display goes black. (First time it downloaded a 120+mb map)
- When I execute iOnRoad, and click on its icons, an error message is shown (reports that something has gone wrong and it will report it to the developer).

How can I solve this problems? Are they normal? Is it because of the weakness of Wildfire and its low RAM?
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)