[THEMECHOOSER] Windows Phone 7 Theme RC3. 11/12/11

n/a posts
Thanks Meter: 0

By JudasLucifer, Guest on 15th August 2011, 07:44 PM
Post Reply Email Thread
25th May 2012, 08:50 PM |#611  
Thanks Meter: 34

More
Hey I installed the apk file but it doesn't show up in my theme chooser what am I doing wrong?

Xperia X10
CM7 2.3.5
____

Edit: Got it It just didn't show up as a thumbnail. Sorry, I'm new to CM7. Great theme by the way!

___

1st June 2012, 07:41 PM |#612  
Flag Plovdiv
Thanks Meter: 31

Donate to Me
More
Quote:

Now once you've installed it, could you tell me 3 things: 1) What does the preview say 2) What is your screen resolution (L/M/HPDI) just say your actual resolution if you don't know which one you are 3) Does it allow you to apply the theme?

1. Preview is missing
2. mdpi 320x480. LG GT540
3. Yes. With option "apply anyway"
6th June 2012, 03:58 PM |#613  
Thanks Meter: 8

More
is this still supported ?
i would like to know if it possible to update the icons to fit with the wp7 mango icons ,
also i wish if there was ldpi or mdpi support for the icons cuz for some reason the only icon affected by the theme is File manager xD
JudasLucifer
14th June 2012, 06:20 PM |#614  
Thanks Meter: 0

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by killwaz

is this still supported ?
i would like to know if it possible to update the icons to fit with the wp7 mango icons ,
also i wish if there was ldpi or mdpi support for the icons cuz for some reason the only icon affected by the theme is File manager xD

I do at some point intend to add mango icons...I just need to get a source of them, decompiling ROMS for Windows Phone 7 devices got me nowhere.

I never expected this to support anything lower than HDPI, as that's the only phone I have. However someone said near the start it worked on their LDPI device because theme chooser scales the images down, I have never been able to test this.

App drawer icons were implemented at some point but many people didn't want them included - and so they weren't. The file manager icon still remains because it uses the same image the rest of the system uses for the folder icon.

I haven't posted on this thread in a long time and there have been no updates. This is because 1) I didn't see any pressing issues, 2) I have since moved onto CM9 and 3) Lots of schoolwork. I will however revisit this at somepoint and make it "more compatible" with CM9
14th June 2012, 06:39 PM |#615  
Thanks Meter: 839

More
QUOTE=JudasLucifer;27404044]I do at some point intend to add mango icons...I just need to get a source of them, decompiling ROMS for Windows Phone 7 devices got me nowhere.

I never expected this to support anything lower than HDPI, as that's the only phone I have. However someone said near the start it worked on their LDPI device because theme chooser scales the images down, I have never been able to test this.

App drawer icons were implemented at some point but many people didn't want them included - and so they weren't. The file manager icon still remains because it uses the same image the rest of the system uses for the folder icon.

I haven't posted on this thread in a long time and there have been no updates. This is because 1) I didn't see any pressing issues, 2) I have since moved onto CM9 and 3) Lots of schoolwork. I will however revisit this at somepoint and make it "more compatible" with CM9[/QUOTE]

I have my metro theme for cm9 in progress

[

Sent from my Incredible 2 using Tapatalk 2
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Note2Frat For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Note2Frat Ad-Free
17th June 2012, 12:10 AM |#616  
Flag Texas, Laredo
Thanks Meter: 52

Donate to Me
More
FYI... I've been working on a new WP7 theme that will be compatible with both CM7 and CM9

Sent from my T-Mobile G2 using Tapatalk
17th June 2012, 01:42 PM |#617  
Flag Gotham
Thanks Meter: 1,333

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by 72ls1

QUOTE=JudasLucifer;27404044]I do at some point intend to add mango icons...I just need to get a source of them, decompiling ROMS for Windows Phone 7 devices got me nowhere.

I haven't posted on this thread in a long time and there have been no updates. This is because 1) I didn't see any pressing issues, 2) I have since moved onto CM9 and 3) Lots of schoolwork. I will however revisit this at somepoint and make it "more compatible" with CM9

I have my metro theme for cm9 in progress

[

Sent from my Incredible 2 using Tapatalk 2[/QUOTE]

make it mdpi supported please!
and make a version without the number in the battery indeicator
The Following User Says Thank You to -DarkKnight- For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift -DarkKnight- Ad-Free
23rd June 2012, 08:56 AM |#618  
Thanks Meter: 8

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by JudasLucifer

I do at some point intend to add mango icons...I just need to get a source of them, decompiling ROMS for Windows Phone 7 devices got me nowhere.

I haven't posted on this thread in a long time and there have been no updates. This is because 1) I didn't see any pressing issues, 2) I have since moved onto CM9 and 3) Lots of schoolwork. I will however revisit this at some point and make it "more compatible" with CM9

well i have used your link to the RC4 theme and the MDPI+FIX theme then edited it to fit with my Launcher7 i edited the icons ofc , first of all WP7 icons arnt hollow or rounded
they are square and colored with accent (blue , red,lime ,etc) idid mine in blue since the the whole theme has blue accent
i have used 2 themes to make it look like this the MDPI+fix theme to integrate icons since it has mdpi support using scroll caching enabled in Launcher7 aaand then the RC4 version of urs for the rest of the device. am not into xml so i dunno if i can merge both for better look but if its possible
i'm working on icons for store apps such as angry birds facebook etc the but i dont know how to apply them since they arnt in system app they are in data app .... i wonder if there is xml file for that

24th June 2012, 06:45 AM |#619  
Flag Texas, Laredo
Thanks Meter: 52

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by killwaz

well i have used your link to the RC4 theme and the MDPI+FIX theme then edited it to fit with my Launcher7 i edited the icons ofc , first of all WP7 icons arnt hollow or rounded
they are square and colored with accent (blue , red,lime ,etc) idid mine in blue since the the whole theme has blue accent
i have used 2 themes to make it look like this the MDPI+fix theme to integrate icons since it has mdpi support using scroll caching enabled in Launcher7 aaand then the RC4 version of urs for the rest of the device. am not into xml so i dunno if i can merge both for better look but if its possible
i'm working on icons for store apps such as angry birds facebook etc the but i dont know how to apply them since they arnt in system app they are in data app .... i wonder if there is xml file for that

The only reason that only some of the icons are themed the way they are is to be used with adw launcher; apparently, mostly everyone within this thread uses launcher 7. JL is the one managing the base I'm the one who fixes some of the issues with devices and add most of the mdpi stuff

Pm if you wanna help out.

Have in mind that we cannot reproduce a close to exact replica of windows phone 7 icons nor of any of its designs, that would be work infringement. Nonetheless we will try to make it as we appear to be what we think is like.

On th CM7 side of the new theme the clock, calendar, settings, talk, email, statusbar, pop-ups and most things are themed. On the CM9 side it needs a lot of work since I don't have a CM9 device to test it I cannot give any details.
The Following User Says Thank You to PaintballerAlex07 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift PaintballerAlex07 Ad-Free
27th July 2012, 10:19 PM |#620  
Flag Zagreb
Thanks Meter: 429

More
woooah,theme is perfect!
mdpi user.
creator of the theme wont mind if i include this in my rom?(credits,liniks will be given)
28th July 2012, 04:37 AM |#621  
Flag Montreal
Thanks Meter: 95

More
Very nice theme I love it!

Motorola Atrix 4G

Sent from my MB860 using xda app-developers app
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Tags
alpha, cm7, hdpi, theme, wp7

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)