FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA
Honor View 10

[ODIN][UCLB3] AT&T 2.3.6 Gingerbread with root and CWM recovery option - Infuse 4g

n/a posts
Thanks Meter: 0
 
By jscott30, Guest on 22nd April 2012, 08:44 PM
Post Reply Email Thread
12th June 2012, 10:53 PM |#151  
gadget069's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Duluth
Thanks Meter: 185
 
More
Can you use a newer version of Odin or must you use v1.7?
 
 
jscott30
12th June 2012, 11:19 PM |#152  
Guest
Thanks Meter: 0
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by gadget069

Can you use a newer version of Odin or must you use v1.7?

Yes, you can use a newer version of Odin. Version 1.7 is just what I happen to have in my files.
15th June 2012, 03:44 AM |#153  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0
 
More
good stuff.. the phone ! PC icon scared the sh** out of me..
15th June 2012, 03:52 AM |#154  
Zen Arcade's Avatar
Senior Member
Haddonfield, IL
Thanks Meter: 3,438
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by jscott30

Yes, you can use a newer version of Odin. Version 1.7 is just what I happen to have in my files.

hey...awesome avatar there js..... Are you feeling nigh invulnerable now that you are RC?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I997 using xda premium
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Zen Arcade For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Zen Arcade Ad-Free
15th June 2012, 03:56 AM |#155  
Retired Recognized Developer
USA
Thanks Meter: 4,511
 
More
You're just jealous, Zen.
Now you're stuck with the white moth bunny-like suit sidekick like character.
Either that or Space Ghost.

Edit: btw, js, I agree with the cool avatar sentiment. I was gonna mentioned it too.

Edit edit: nice one bigjoe
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to qkster For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift qkster Ad-Free
15th June 2012, 03:58 AM |#156  
Judge Joseph Dredd's Avatar
RC-RT Committee Lead / Senior Moderator - Judgment is Coming
Flag Mega-City One
Thanks Meter: 52,033
 
1010101010
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by qkster

You're just jealous, Zen.
Now you're stuck with the white moth bunny-like suit sidekick like character.
Either that or Space Ghost.

Is the Man....

The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Judge Joseph Dredd For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Judge Joseph Dredd Ad-Free
15th June 2012, 04:00 AM |#157  
RoryB's Avatar
Inactive Recognized Developer
Flag Lexington
Thanks Meter: 772
 
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by qkster

You're just jealous, Zen.
Now you're stuck with the white moth bunny-like suit sidekick like character.
Either that or Space Ghost.

Edit: btw, js, I agree with the cool avatar sentiment. I was gonna mentioned it too.

I like Arthur from the Tick.

I never liked the monkey from Space Ghost
LOL


I always liked the MAXX too.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to RoryB For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift RoryB Ad-Free
15th June 2012, 04:01 AM |#158  
Judge Joseph Dredd's Avatar
RC-RT Committee Lead / Senior Moderator - Judgment is Coming
Flag Mega-City One
Thanks Meter: 52,033
 
1010101010
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zen Arcade

hey...awesome avatar there js..... Are you feeling nigh invulnerable now that you are RC?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I997 using xda premium


hey Arthur was a cool dude




LOL, how many RC/RD can we fit in a thread.....LOL

good stuff...well this guy has to go, wifey said dinner...."Yes Dear"....
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Judge Joseph Dredd For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Judge Joseph Dredd Ad-Free
15th June 2012, 04:01 AM |#159  
Zen Arcade's Avatar
Senior Member
Haddonfield, IL
Thanks Meter: 3,438
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by qkster

You're just jealous, Zen.
Now you're stuck with the white moth bunny-like suit sidekick like character.
Either that or Space Ghost.

Edit: btw, js, I agree with the cool avatar sentiment. I was gonna mentioned it too.

Edit edit: nice one bigjoe

I still have Thrakkarzog as an option...

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I997 using xda premium
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Zen Arcade For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Zen Arcade Ad-Free
jscott30
15th June 2012, 04:19 AM |#160  
Guest
Thanks Meter: 0
 
More
Glad you all like the new avatar.

I've just about wrapped up what I think is a good base for my first rom. It's a little nerve-wracking to put something like this out, because I'm somewhat of a perfectionist. It's also just a base, and not really themed yet. Keep an eye out for it in the dev section. Maybe you all can help me make it better.
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Ad-Free
15th June 2012, 04:28 AM |#161  
Retired Recognized Developer
USA
Thanks Meter: 4,511
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by jscott30

Glad you all like the new avatar.

I've just about wrapped up what I think is a good base for my first rom. It's a little nerve-wracking to put something like this out, because I'm somewhat of a perfectionist. It's also just a base, and not really themed yet. Keep an eye out for it in the dev section. Maybe you all can help me make it better.



Let me guess..umm..a debloated, light, efficient ROM with epm, lidroid, fast scrolling and ...

The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to qkster For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift qkster Ad-Free
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)
Message:
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes