I realized that 2 other people posted about a weather problem several pages back but never got a fix for it..
I'm having the same issue, it was working fine with update 10 and now the weather does not allow me to add a location.
Is there a fix for this yet? I'm using a Titan
Here is what I did to fix my the darn weather problem using my AT&T Tilt through MediaNet.
1. Make a copy of the HH_0409_WeatherCities.xml in the Windows folder.
2. Modify the file to include your info. (for me the zip code worked). See the examples below:
<city name="Idaho Falls, ID" loca="83406" land="United States"/>
<city name="Idaho Falls, ID, US" loca="NAM|US|ID|IDAHO-FALLS" land="United States"/>
4. Disable TouchFlo in your Today Screen settings
5. Using TotalCommander overwrite the HH_0409_WeatherCities.xml file in the Windows folder
6. Go to Settings, Connections tab, Connections program and select the "Manage existing connections" option.
7. Click the Proxy Settings tab and uncheck the "This network uses a proxy server to connect to the Internet" option.
8. Click the OK at the top left.
9. Once again, select the "Manage existing connections" option.
10. Click the "Edit..." button for your MediaNet or ISP connection
11. Click Next, Next
12. Click the "Advanced..." button
13. Click the Servers tab at the bottom
14. Click "Use specific server address" and enter the two following addresses for DNS and Alt DNS:
15. Click OK at the top, then Finish at the bottom, click OK again at the top, then OK again.
16. Reenable TouchFlo in your Today options
17. Go to the Weather Tab and Add your city
I have tested the solution on are Garmin's ROMs, but it should solve proxy server issues and DNS issues relating to AT&T's seriously out of date default DNS servers (the proxy server uses an up to date DNS server).
The above DNS servers are from OpenDNS www.opendns.com
Please post and/or PM me if this solution works for you. I've been frustrated at the lack of working weather for my area, so this is the crazy solution I came up with!
8GB microSD card