Qcell 4100 mah battery

Search This thread

jonapunk

Jul 8, 2010
clinton township
nope but damn that thing is big...

Well I ordered it hopefully it works and doesn't mess anything up It had good reviews on amazon however there are bad reviews on some of there other batteries.. I did the free shipping so I won't have it for a week or two.. So far it is the only one with a white cover that I can find.. And as for the size if it last me a day or two I can handle it. Not like I wear skinny jeans or anything and when I have to wear a suit ill put in the oem battery I'm just sick of getting only eight to ten hours on this thing.

Sent from my SPH-D710 using xda premium

d12unk13astard

Aug 5, 2010
Bakersucks
I ordered one as well, got free 2 day shipping and ill have it by Thursday. Ill report back Friday or Saturday on its performance.

Majin101

May 8, 2010
Ive had this for like a month lol not sure if i can tell the difference from qcell and trexcell but it does hold up A LITTLE more than trexcell just my opinion

Sent from my SPH-D710 using XDA

Nutzy

Jul 26, 2008
NJ
Just got my qcell and its the same thickness shape and size as my trexcell.... Not looking too promising for 4100 mah. Probably more like 2400.... Only time will tell.

Sent from my SPH-D710 using Tapatalk 2

Last edited:

d12unk13astard

Aug 5, 2010
Bakersucks
425746dc-0151-b642.jpg
425746dc-0169-b1e4.jpg
Absolutely loving this battery! I had a ballistic like case that I cut out the back of so the back end of the battery can stick out and still have that protection from the case. Didn't want the trexcell and its crappy tpu case so this combo works even better imho. The pics below are from the juice left when I received the battery, as you can see took a long time to drain it and I had everything on full blast 4g/bluetooth/screen brightness 100% youtube running non stop etc.

Anxious to see what a few recharge cycles will result in if I get results like this on a half dead battery. I can already honestly tell you all this battery is a huuuuuuge improvement over stock, with the only flaw being the weird back cover that sticks out. Wish they woulda gone with a mugen style cover like they did for the g2x and its 3500 mah extended battery.

Lastly, I kinda like the battery door sticking out a bit more since it feels more comfortable to hold and the index finger has a place to grip making a drop less likely to happen.

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1339882724551.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1339882724551.jpg
    57.1 KB · Views: 1,260
  • uploadfromtaptalk1339882751757.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1339882751757.jpg
    35.1 KB · Views: 1,167
Last edited:

jonapunk

Jul 8, 2010
clinton township
Some. Of us don't care what it looks like while at work ect... Now before I head out to the bar or other social event you better believe I'll put the oem battery and cover on

Reactions: Nutzy

brooksyx

Jan 31, 2011
Vancouver, WA
Hmm looks tempting but I think I am going to try and wire my 2x oem batteries in a parallel. That would give me true 3600mah performance. Just need to grow the balls to do it and an larger back cover ha.

Nutzy

Jul 26, 2008
NJ
Hmm looks tempting but I think I am going to try and wire my 2x oem batteries in a parallel. That would give me true 3600mah performance. Just need to grow the balls to do it and an larger back cover ha.

Save yourself the time and spend the bucks. You won't regret it.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    425746dc-0151-b642.jpg
    425746dc-0169-b1e4.jpg
    Absolutely loving this battery! I had a ballistic like case that I cut out the back of so the back end of the battery can stick out and still have that protection from the case. Didn't want the trexcell and its crappy tpu case so this combo works even better imho. The pics below are from the juice left when I received the battery, as you can see took a long time to drain it and I had everything on full blast 4g/bluetooth/screen brightness 100% youtube running non stop etc.

Anxious to see what a few recharge cycles will result in if I get results like this on a half dead battery. I can already honestly tell you all this battery is a huuuuuuge improvement over stock, with the only flaw being the weird back cover that sticks out. Wish they woulda gone with a mugen style cover like they did for the g2x and its 3500 mah extended battery.

Lastly, I kinda like the battery door sticking out a bit more since it feels more comfortable to hold and the index finger has a place to grip making a drop less likely to happen.

Here's your answer.... full charge qcell heavy use.....amazing. trexcell never was this good.
    4a699283-2328-d883.jpg

After just over 30 days using this battery I am still getting amazing results. I wake up every day at 5:30 am and take the phone off the charger. I go to bed every night between 10 pm and midnight. I never plug it in anymore during the day. During the weekdays I average 5 hours of screen on time per day and 3 hours of talk time. I leave everything sync'd but the FB app, which seems to drain everything if left to update on it's own for me at least so I set it to "Never". At the end of the day I am generally between 10% - 15% remaining. During the weekends I take it off at the same time and put it back on at the same time. However, Since I work so much less on the weekends I still end up getting around 3 hours screen on time and 1 hour of talk time with around 40% of the battery remaining at bedtime.
    I haven't taken any screen shots of my phone because personally I don't care if anyone believes me or not. I am simply posting my results so that they might give insight into a positive example of the battery. As with any phone things can vary based on your set up and Faulty batteries do happen so if you are getting less that this I would RMA it for an exchange if possible. I will update if my battery starts to die.
    When I initially got the battery I put it in and charged it to full then used the phone until it died. Then charged it to full and did this for 1 week. When the phone died during the day and I still needed it I swapped back to the stock battery until Bedtime. After the 1st week I stopped doing this. It was probably over kill and unnecessary but I wouldn't be giving an objective review if I didn't include everything that may have lead up to my current results.

Hope this helps.

In addition I listen to a lot of Pandora and Audible during the day, everyday. The screen is off during these times so it's just Bluetooth and data or Bluetooth and just streaming from the device without data. So the device isn't just sitting there doing nothing I am constantly using this and on the weekends I listen to more audio than during the weekdays. These aren't reflected in the battery usage within android for me, I do however have a 3rd party app for measuring battery usage by apps and Pandora and or audible account for around 20% of my battery drain per day with around 8 - 10 hours a day listening.
    If you use the first link in this thread from me it's listed at 19.99 right now

The reviews almost look fake, but for that price its worth a try I guess. I got the andida 2300 battery and it improved mine enough to last a few more hours without a giant case.