FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA

[ROM][ICS 4.0.4 with ROM control] NEW 05.09.2012 EXTRAordinary_4.0.4_9.1 (IMM76K)

1,773 posts
Thanks Meter: 1,062

By ph.miki, Senior Member on 9th May 2012, 02:29 AM
Post Reply Email Thread
17th June 2012, 09:32 AM |#251  
OP Senior Member
Flag Belgrade

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by SGT John Doe

A tip to the new release. Skip ICY Glith and choose Semaphore instead. So much smoother and all the tiny problems are gone.
I was using Devil2 for a while but the same problem still accour, but not as bad as ICY Glitch.

Anyway. What can we expect in the new version? Do you need some beta tester?

I hope soon. I wiil let u now if is needed! Ut thanks anyway!
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ph.miki For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift ph.miki Ad-Free
18th June 2012, 08:28 PM |#252  
Flag Sao Paulo
Thanks Meter: 34

More
Congrats and help
Hi,
I've being using this ROM (with IcyGlitch preloaded kernel) and it's the first one I've tried that is surviving for 2 weeks on a daily use without crashing and entering infinite bootloops.
The only issue I have is that it's crashing and restarting everytime I use the Google Play to install or update apps...is it a know issue or are there any procedure to solve it?

Congrats to the team for the great work (specially the ROM control) and thanks for the help.
In time, is there a way to donate straight from XDA Premium app?
Tks
The Following User Says Thank You to gto For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift gto Ad-Free
18th June 2012, 09:08 PM |#253  
Thanks Meter: 38

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by gto

Hi,
I've being using this ROM (with IcyGlitch preloaded kernel) and it's the first one I've tried that is surviving for 2 weeks on a daily use without crashing and entering infinite bootloops.
The only issue I have is that it's crashing and restarting everytime I use the Google Play to install or update apps...is it a know issue or are there any procedure to solve it?

I've never heard anyone with that problem on this Rom. Have you tried to reinstall Google play?
Only issue i have with Google play (same on all ICS Roms i've tried) is a notification when i install new apps, something like "There is no more space on this startsite"

What do you mean with crash? Force close or just close?
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to SGT John Doe For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift SGT John Doe Ad-Free
18th June 2012, 10:32 PM |#254  
Flag Sao Paulo

More
To be more specific, it starsts being laggy and then suddenly reboots to your boot animation (not showing IcyGlitch one).
I've cleaned the Google Play cache, I'll try reinstalling and I'll repost.
Tks

Just re-stating the Issue: I've downloaded and installed the Google Play but it crashed (same way) as soon as I've installed. I've tried installing other apps directly (not thru Google Play) and got the same error, so the issue is related to installing APKs and not Google Play (sorry).

Thanks for the support!
The Following User Says Thank You to gto For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift gto Ad-Free
19th June 2012, 12:18 PM |#255  
OP Senior Member
Flag Belgrade

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by gto

Hi,

Congrats to the team for the great work (specially the ROM control) and thanks for the help.
In time, is there a way to donate straight from XDA Premium app?
Tks

Try to wipe chache and davlik cache! Clean playtstore cache (when phone is bootup).

If u want to donate u can donate wia paypal on mail [email protected] or click on button "donate".

Thanks for using my rom.
The Following User Says Thank You to ph.miki For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift ph.miki Ad-Free
19th June 2012, 10:15 PM |#256  
Flag Sao Paulo

More
I'm a little afraid of Dalvik cache cleaning as I've got bootloops on every ROM I've tried before (and no access to recovery).
I was thinking about updating the Kernel to Devil 3 as per some users recommendation, would you recommend this kernel or suggest other? Which wipes would be requested?
Again thanks!

Sent from my GT-I9000 using xda premium
19th June 2012, 10:20 PM |#257  
Flag Sao Paulo

More
Just bought you guys a beer! You deserve it! :) (your paypal account)

19th June 2012, 11:00 PM |#258  
OP Senior Member
Flag Belgrade

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by gto

Just bought you guys a beer! You deserve it! :) (your paypal account)

Thaks u wery mouch!!
The Following User Says Thank You to ph.miki For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift ph.miki Ad-Free
21st June 2012, 06:01 AM |#259  
Flag Sao Paulo

More
ROM changed to Devil3-079.
Seems better (compared to IcyGlitch) but I'll wait a day or two for the system to settle and report after playing with settings.

22nd June 2012, 03:23 AM |#260  
Flag Sao Paulo

More
A little issue with Devil3 as the Google apps suddenly started FCing. I've run the
ultimate_kernel_cleaning_script_v4_by_lippol94 and re-flashed and now it's back to normal. Running smoothly!

2nd July 2012, 07:58 AM |#261  
Flag Gouda
Thanks Meter: 66

More
i don't have speed issue i got 1 issue with 1 wifi modem only got this on this rom trying to switch kernel now
The Following User Says Thank You to RDilus For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift RDilus Ad-Free
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)