[Alpha 0.3]CM9 for One V[28.06]

Search This thread

Sandvold

Nov 24, 2009
Arendal
Okey figured out quite a bit from that logcat. Got to put out a new build as well, but want some things tested out before that. Still miss those properitary files but they seem hard to pull:)

Anyway if anyone got time the try contacting me on IRC and wecan do some work. Freenode channel #ics_desire_nexus_dev

Lloir

Inactive Recognized Developer
Mar 23, 2009
Samsung Galaxy Note 8 (2017 Phone)
o... ok... oops.. :p
silly me ><

if you download the one thats up, it wont install dude :p even if you manage to get it to install, it's nowhere near useable :)

---------- Post added at 07:32 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:59 PM ----------

incase no one has spotted it in the OP 1st post, this is the OFFICAL support thread <--click. this thread is now ONLY FOR DEVING and we shall be requesting a slight clean up

thanks

-Lloir

---------- Post added at 08:27 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:32 PM ----------

i think i might have done a woopsy when rejigging the .zip can anyone confirm ASAP that the three capactive buttons work slightly?

edit:
i've figured the problem, not sure if it's in the build you guys have, there's an extra option in the synaptics-rmi-touchscreen.kl i might have added that version instead of the newer one into the rom...sorry guys...will sort it ASAP

thanks

Last edited:

Sandvold

Nov 24, 2009
Arendal
if you download the one thats up, it wont install dude :p even if you manage to get it to install, it's nowhere near useable :)

---------- Post added at 07:32 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:59 PM ----------

incase no one has spotted it in the OP 1st post, this is the OFFICAL support thread <--click. this thread is now ONLY FOR DEVING and we shall be requesting a slight clean up

thanks

-Lloir

---------- Post added at 08:27 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:32 PM ----------

i think i might have done a woopsy when rejigging the .zip can anyone confirm ASAP that the three capactive buttons work slightly?

edit:
i've figured the problem, not sure if it's in the build you guys have, there's an extra option in the synaptics-rmi-touchscreen.kl i might have added that version instead of the newer one into the rom...sorry guys...will sort it ASAP

thanks

Just post it as a update.zip;)

Else ill do it when i get home

Sent from my HTC Desire using XDA

rukin5197

Jul 26, 2011
Hey sandvold, do you have github sources to this? I'd like to help a little if possible.

1ceb0x

Jun 25, 2010
The Earth
Hello Sandvold

I am pretty sure that One V doesn't have compass built in. So this should not be on your list of "not working".

sumairmh

Aug 11, 2011
hey sandvold,

not like it makes any difference but shouldn the date on the thread title be 17.06???

Sandvold

Nov 24, 2009
Arendal
Good point:p

I'll fix it. Also I'm still working on the ROM. Worklog is now to fix wifi:) but takes some time still without the device:)

jparasite

Nov 19, 2010
Experienced software developer here, but new to the Android ROM building scene (aside from flashing custom ROMs and the like).

If you could post some general instructions on how to get to the same build environment as you, I'd be glad to help in a coding capacity. I'm not too familiar with github and the like so I feel a little newbish.

I tried following some porting guide before to try to port an HTC One S AOKP, but couldn't get past the boot screen. Didn't really have anyone to ask what I was missing from porting so I gave up for the time being.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Okey I talked to some members on this forum that asked me to help out getting a asop/cm9 version up and running for your phone. I don't have this phone but I'm giving it a try anyway.

Please don't use this rom for MOD's without permissions. Lets try getting it to work first!!!

This thread will be more organized and better looking after a while.

I don't have the device so deving isn't that easy. Luckily I've had good help from Lloir, I'm going to set up a channel on IRC freenode server so everyone can help and get support.

Development will probably be a bit slow until I get the device. If you want donate so I can afford the device then it's possible through paypal.

I'm going to provide download links and more information on a blog, it's an easy way to sponsor me. Click on a ad when you visit the site and sponsor both my work and so I can buy the phone.

Alpha v0.3
    Full ROM

Gapps is not included download from here:
    http://cmw.22aaf3.com/gapps/gapps-ics-20120317-signed.zip

Support thread for the ROM

Working:
    LED
    Touchscreen
    Vibrate
    Hardware buttons
    All Sensors
    Most HW buttons work
    3g
    SMS
    Sound
    Calling

Not working:
    Not sure
    GPS
    Compass
    USB mounting
    Wifi
    and a lot more

Changelog
    Code:
    Alpha
    v 0.3       /28.06/
    Many changes under the hood, but nothing functioning properly yet
    But we got all working HW buttons

v 0.2       /17.06/
    Starts without FC's
    Fully working touchscreen
    Most HW buttons work
    3g
    sms
    Calling
    Sound is working
    All sensors

v 0.1       /16.06/
    Initial build
    Very unstable
    Nothing you can do except have a look

If anyone could pull the proprietary files like this: http://www.droidforums.net/forum/steel-droid/196475-guide-how-build-your-own-rom-cm7-source.html
    Then it would be really appricated and help the progress

Thanks to: Lloir, CM team and Evervolv, Drewis and Shaky for teaching me this stuff
    Got much further. Will update in a few hours:)

Update:
    Starts without FC's
    Fully working touchscreen
    Most HW buttons work
    3g
    sms
    Sound is working
    All sensors
    Welcome to One V forum brother...

Reserved...

Why may I ask did you reserve this placeholder?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"If you choose not to decide, you still have made a choice"~Rush

Sent from my HTC One X, using XDA Premium.
    Will upload to git when I get it a bit more stable and cleaned up:)