FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA

[BETA 3.2][CF-ROOT]Adrenaline™ CPU Control | 5/4/2012

1,601 posts
Thanks Meter: 3,701
 
Post Reply Email Thread
5th April 2012, 10:34 AM |#71  
Member
Flag Vilnius
Thanks Meter: 8
 
More
How i can remove adrenaline cpu control?
 
 
5th April 2012, 11:42 AM |#72  
OP Senior Member
Flag Johor
Thanks Meter: 3,701
 
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by chektisaaut

How i can remove adrenaline cpu control?

check 1st post again
18th June 2012, 02:28 PM |#73  
OP Senior Member
Flag Johor
Thanks Meter: 3,701
 
Donate to Me
More
Adrenaline™ CPU Control 4.0 New Feature Preview

[ Just a sample | WIP ]
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	prev.jpg
Views:	989
Size:	13.9 KB
ID:	1138153  
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to ImbaWind For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift ImbaWind Ad-Free
16th July 2012, 05:37 AM |#74  
Neylan_Weishzha's Avatar
Member
Flag Sukoharjo, SOLO
Thanks Meter: 15
 
More
Is this work for Live with Walkman?
16th July 2012, 10:55 AM |#75  
OP Senior Member
Flag Johor
Thanks Meter: 3,701
 
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Neylan_Weishzha

Is this work for Live with Walkman?


Read 1st post properly.
4th August 2012, 01:03 AM |#76  
Senior Member
Flag Islamabad
Thanks Meter: 540
 
Donate to Me
More
I am using team adreno's stock rom with CF Root .. Will this work and will it help too ???

Kindly suggest because i dont want to do anything as everything is smooth ...

Sent from my GT-S5830 using Tapatalk 2
4th August 2012, 05:01 AM |#77  
LewisGauss's Avatar
Senior member
Flag Kuala Lumpur
Thanks Meter: 664
 
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by iNCEPTiON2010

I am using team adreno's stock rom with CF Root .. Will this work and will it help too ???

Kindly suggest because i dont want to do anything as everything is smooth ...

Sent from my GT-S5830 using Tapatalk 2

If you're using CF-ROOT. You can do it.

Volkswagen is cool and I hope to own one.
11th September 2012, 10:57 AM |#78  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 25
 
More
I installed it into my galaxy mini plus device, but when I type "su clock" into my terminal emulator app i receive this message: "flash clock.zip in CWM first" ( is not the exactly message ). Can someone help me please?
11th September 2012, 12:06 PM |#79  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 146
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by bogdan99999

I installed it into my galaxy mini plus device, but when I type "su clock" into my terminal emulator app i receive this message: "flash clock.zip in CWM first" ( is not the exactly message ). Can someone help me please?

Aare you typing "su clock" all in one line? You have to

su (press enter)
clock (enter)

Enviado desde mi GT-S5830 usando Tapatalk 2
11th September 2012, 12:55 PM |#80  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 25
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tovagulet

Aare you typing "su clock" all in one line? You have to

su (press enter)
clock (enter)

Enviado desde mi GT-S5830 usando Tapatalk 2

Yes I know that.
That's what I done.

After I type that I receive this message:
Quote:

/sys/devices/system/cpu/cpu0/cpufreq/scaling_available_frequencies: invalid length
Cpu Script Version BETA 3


[: not found
[: not found
[: not found
Required FIles NOT Exist !

Please flas CPU_FILES.zip in CWM first!

Press Enter Key To Exit...

EDIT: can I use this over adrenaline engine? Or what is the corect order to flash them? First ADRENALINE ENGINE and after that ADRENALINE CPU CONTROL?
11th September 2012, 02:46 PM |#81  
OP Senior Member
Flag Johor
Thanks Meter: 3,701
 
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by bogdan99999

Yes I know that.
That's what I done.

After I type that I receive this message:


EDIT: can I use this over adrenaline engine? Or what is the corect order to flash them? First ADRENALINE ENGINE and after that ADRENALINE CPU CONTROL?

Make sure u use the latest version of CPU control and mount the required storage before install

U can install both CPU control and Engine
The Following User Says Thank You to ImbaWind For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift ImbaWind Ad-Free
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Tags
adrenaline, cf root, control, no frills, set cpu

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)
Message:
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes