FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA

[Skins] Manilla 2D - Skins, clocks and wallpapers (new text color and softkeys!)

2,676 posts
Thanks Meter: 8

By twolf, Senior Member on 13th September 2008, 04:42 PM
Thread Closed Email Thread
11th October 2008, 02:13 AM |#2761  
Thanks Meter: 32

More
Smile
good work nice jjjjjjjjj

11th October 2008, 02:20 AM |#2762  
Flag Killeen
Thanks Meter: 0

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by joykanani

I'm in HEAVEN! Thanks for this awesome theme. I don't have half the talent that all of you have here, nor the patience to create my own!

MAHALO!
(thank you)

my pleasure
11th October 2008, 02:20 AM |#2763  
Flag Austin, TX
Thanks Meter: 27

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by stutzmason

HEre is an Oklahoma Sooner theme by request .... same thing ...unzip, copy to windows , overwrite all files ... turn touchflo back on .... edit the xml to your liking ... i don't use eveything so some of it is commented out ....enjoy

thanks for the OU theme stutzmason. looks great. now I know we're going to beat that a** tomorrow!!
11th October 2008, 02:22 AM |#2764  
Flag Killeen

More
I would like to argue with you on that , but bradford is looking great this year and the longhorns have a suspect secondary at best .... but still, i can hardly wait til the game .... GO HORNS!!!!!! BEAT OU
11th October 2008, 02:28 AM |#2765  
Flag Waco, TX
Thanks Meter: 2

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by kron2

I don't know how many harley Davidson fanes are here but here is a theme I put to gather would of liked to add more to it but going on to a new theme this is what I have the theme is built on black skin by twolf

Great work kron, looks like you got it working on the shadow. I'll definitely try this one out.
11th October 2008, 02:30 AM |#2766  
Flag Waco, TX

More
Quote:

I would like to argue with you on that , but bradford is looking great this year and the longhorns have a suspect secondary at best .... but still, i can hardly wait til the game .... GO HORNS!!!!!! BEAT OU

Hey stutz, how about a theme showing UT squashing OU? Now that would be awesome! How far do you think OU will fall in the polls?
11th October 2008, 02:31 AM |#2767  
Flag Killeen

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by kron2

I don't know how many harley Davidson fanes are here but here is a theme I put to gather would of liked to add more to it but going on to a new theme this is what I have the theme is built on black skin by twolf

beautiful Harley theme ... great work >>>
11th October 2008, 02:33 AM |#2768  
Flag Killeen

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by showaco

Hey stutz, how about a theme showing UT squashing OU? Now that would be awesome! How far do you think OU will fall in the polls?

I will make a post UT victory theme with the poll in it for posterity sake ... OU should drop to 7th or more
11th October 2008, 02:37 AM |#2769  
Flag Waco, TX

More
Quote:

I will make a post UT victory theme with the poll in it for posterity sake ... OU should drop to 7th or more

Cool, don't forget to include the score
11th October 2008, 03:23 AM |#2770  
Flag Grenoble
Thanks Meter: 517

Donate to Me
More
Neon Theme withe transparent tab bar
News Skin : Néon Theme + transparent Manila

Install Utopykzebulon M2D Transparent neon skin.cab for skin here

and POLICETF3.cab for the fonts here

For people unless my rom :
If you want to use this skin your Manila graphic files must be in \windows\ManilaGFX

-> Soft reset after install
The Following User Says Thank You to utopykzebulon For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift utopykzebulon Ad-Free
11th October 2008, 04:04 AM |#2771  
Retired Moderator
Flag Photoshop CS3

More
Are you guys ready for TypeR v3?

Thats all the preview im giving you guys
Attached Files
File Type: zip TypeR v3Manilla2DCustomizer.zip - [Click for QR Code] (537.3 KB, 7684 views)
Thread Closed Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread