FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA

6/20 UCLE5 stock build-05/31(sammy)/CM modems & stock LE5 files for Mobile ODIN flash

1,998 posts
Thanks Meter: 701
 
Post Reply Email Thread
20th June 2012, 09:21 PM |#11  
mzaur's Avatar
Senior Member
NJ
Thanks Meter: 58
 
More
Anyone test out modem yet?
20th June 2012, 09:30 PM |#12  
rav4kar's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Edison, NJ
Thanks Meter: 559
 
More
Can Entropy512 kindly confirm it this is a safe bid?
The Following User Says Thank You to rav4kar For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift rav4kar Ad-Free
20th June 2012, 09:41 PM |#13  
RockRatt's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 3,731
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by mzaur

Anyone test out modem yet?

I am running it right now on CM9. I haven't tested the upload/download speeds yet. But it does flash fine. If it doesn't work just flash back to whichever modem your using. It just flashes in cwm so it is as easy as rebooting to recovery and testing it out for yourself. I added it to the CM7/CM9/AOKP MODEM THREAD as well.

Sent from My SGH-I777 Running Red Reaper Rom
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to RockRatt For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift RockRatt Ad-Free
20th June 2012, 10:11 PM |#14  
nakedninja42's Avatar
OP Senior Member
Flag Bay Area, CA
Thanks Meter: 701
 
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by rav4kar

Can Entropy512 kindly confirm it this is a safe bid?

Click image for larger version

Name:	uploadfromtaptalk1340222874153.jpg
Views:	367
Size:	46.2 KB
ID:	1143473

I removed stock Samsung kernel before doing anything. I don't trust em since this build is before Entropy brought the bug to their attention. As I mentioned, its AJ Newkirk kernel based off Entropy sources. Its the same one he used in LD4 leak. I am trying to learn how to build n updated version, anyone willing to help would be greatly appreciated..

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I777 using xda premium
The Following User Says Thank You to nakedninja42 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift nakedninja42 Ad-Free
20th June 2012, 10:14 PM |#15  
rav4kar's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Edison, NJ
Thanks Meter: 559
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by nakedninja42

Attachment 1143473

I removed stock Samsung kernel before doing anything. I don't trust em since this build is before Entropy brought the bug to their attention. As I mentioned, its AJ Newkirk kernel based off Entropy sources. Its the same one he used in LD4 leak. I am trying to learn how to build n updated version, anyone willing to help would be greatly appreciated..

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I777 using xda premium

Hmm..Still these leaks are sticking to 4.0.3!
20th June 2012, 10:19 PM |#16  
nakedninja42's Avatar
OP Senior Member
Flag Bay Area, CA
Thanks Meter: 701
 
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by rav4kar

Hmm..Still these leaks are sticking to 4.0.3!

When I was downloading it, I was hoping for 4.0.4. I was disappointed when I saw 4.0.3. I saw DG had a leak for Note with 4.0.4 in build.prop, so hopefully we get another update before official release .
20th June 2012, 10:52 PM |#17  
Phalanx7621's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Bethany Beach, Delaware
Thanks Meter: 2,282
 
Donate to Me
More
Just to confirm. This leak is safe due to the fact that it does not contain the Sammy kernels that were causing all the problems. Question tho, why not package it with cherry picker or another kernel that would be compatible as well? Or am I missing something . Just asking. Is this kernel just your personal preference?
Edit: when I click the download link for the rom, I get...
20th June 2012, 11:14 PM |#18  
nakedninja42's Avatar
OP Senior Member
Flag Bay Area, CA
Thanks Meter: 701
 
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Phalanx7621

Just to confirm. This leak is safe due to the fact that it does not contain the Sammy kernels that were causing all the problems. Question tho, why not package it with cherry picker or another kernel that would be compatible as well? Or am I missing something . Just asking. Is this kernel just your personal preference?
Edit: when I click the download link for the rom, I get...

Interesting, I just tested it and it worked for me. I don't have a premium account with Hotfile. I am looking for a site that allows for over 300 mb files, suggestions would be appreciated.

I used AJ Newkirk since I was running LD4 the last few days. It was running great for me. I decided to use that since I was already running it and it was still on my desktop. It should work with CherryPicker, Siyah, or N.E.A.K if it was working on LD4.
20th June 2012, 11:22 PM |#19  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0
 
More
Regular Odin
Can this be flashed with regular Odin?
20th June 2012, 11:23 PM |#20  
Member
Philly
Thanks Meter: 24
 
More
Apparently, UCLE5 is now available through KIES. So, I guess it's "official" now. *yawn*
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Lawrence of a Labia For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Lawrence of a Labia Ad-Free
20th June 2012, 11:25 PM |#21  
nakedninja42's Avatar
OP Senior Member
Flag Bay Area, CA
Thanks Meter: 701
 
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lawrence of a Labia

Apparently, UCLE5 is now available through KIES. So, I guess it's "official" now. *yawn*

Well that was a quiet release! I hadn't checked kies so thanks for the info.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)
Message:
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes