FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA

Runnymede S-OFF

92 posts
Thanks Meter: 306
 
Post Reply Email Thread
17th June 2012, 05:57 PM |#141  
seaskyways's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag beirut
Thanks Meter: 346
 
Donate to Me
More
Can we repartition the /data and /sdcard partitions with this ?? because it is really annoying that we have 3.7 GB for apps and 7.8 GB for storage , perhaps we can have 1 GB for /data , and 9.8 GB for /sdcard ...
The Following User Says Thank You to seaskyways For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift seaskyways Ad-Free
 
 
19th June 2012, 11:04 AM |#142  
jalal.arkat's Avatar
Member
mahabad
Thanks Meter: 1
 
More
please attache the file the link not found for me.
thanks.
19th June 2012, 11:19 AM |#143  
stona175's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 446
 
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by jalal.arkat

please attache the file the link not found for me.
thanks.

working fine.
20th June 2012, 07:29 PM |#144  
F4LLCON's Avatar
Member
Thanks Meter: 25
 
More
Hello there,

I'm trying to use your windows installer, but whenever I start it I need to activate debugger etc, but whenever I connect it to my pc, the installer restarts my phone so it goes into recovery, but it opens CWM instead and does nothing. It says hold vol.down and power to go into recovery but it automatically goes into CWM recovery without me doing anything. If I select reboot in the CWM recovery it restarts and again goes into CWM recovery. If I select power off, and then hold vol.down and power it goes into the normal recovery, but it does nothing. I even selected fastboot usb and still nothing. Then I restart the phone and you see that it is starting to 'root' etc, but then my phone restarts again out of it own and then it says on the windows installer something like it's done etc. But whenever I restart and go into recovery it stays on SHIP S-ON. Any advice?

HTC Sensation XL A.version 2.3.5 stock, htc sense version 3.5, software number 1.05.401.4. I have unlocked bootloader and rooted my phone. But why it stays on S-ON? I have #su permission so it's rooted with DooMLoRD rooting.

Thanks...
20th June 2012, 07:48 PM |#145  
fshami's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Dubai
Thanks Meter: 987
 
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by F4LLCON

Hello there,

I'm trying to use your windows installer, but whenever I start it I need to activate debugger etc, but whenever I connect it to my pc, the installer restarts my phone so it goes into recovery, but it opens CWM instead and does nothing. It says hold vol.down and power to go into recovery but it automatically goes into CWM recovery without me doing anything. If I select reboot in the CWM recovery it restarts and again goes into CWM recovery. If I select power off, and then hold vol.down and power it goes into the normal recovery, but it does nothing. I even selected fastboot usb and still nothing. Then I restart the phone and you see that it is starting to 'root' etc, but then my phone restarts again out of it own and then it says on the windows installer something like it's done etc. But whenever I restart and go into recovery it stays on SHIP S-ON. Any advice?

HTC Sensation XL A.version 2.3.5 stock, htc sense version 3.5, software number 1.05.401.4. I have unlocked bootloader and rooted my phone. But why it stays on S-ON? I have #su permission so it's rooted with DooMLoRD rooting.

Thanks...

Dude, if u read the guide correctly, it says u need STOCK HTC recovery for this procedure.

Read the post again

Sent from my HTC Sensation XL with Beats Audio X315e using xda premium
The Following User Says Thank You to fshami For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift fshami Ad-Free
20th June 2012, 08:04 PM |#146  
F4LLCON's Avatar
Member
Thanks Meter: 25
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by fshami

Dude, if u read the guide correctly, it says u need STOCK HTC recovery for this procedure.

Read the post again

Sent from my HTC Sensation XL with Beats Audio X315e using xda premium

Oooooooooooooowwwhhhhhh.....

I thought he meant I need rooted stock ruu. Because my device has stock ruu, only rooted. No custom roms.. So anyways.. I read their document on their website and Sensation XL is not listed between the supported devices. But if I read the posts here it is.

So I need to:
1. Unroot device
2. (Do I need to delete ClockWorkmods recovery?)
2. Relock bootloader (<<<--- Can I unlock bootloader after using this installer?)
3. Install RUU.
4. Run installer provided here

and then?.........

Thanks anyways

BTW, I have 1.25 HBOOTS
21st June 2012, 01:07 AM |#147  
Retired Recognized Developer
Flag All over the place
Thanks Meter: 2,064
 
Donate to Me
More
Since fardjadb inticated in post two that he has little time to spend on this and many people seem to have problems following the directions he gave for updating the cid in a rom.zip, we have decided to make the hboot we made for runnymede available for download.

These hboots do provide supercid and optionally overwrite protection, and there are both GB and ICS versions. This would not have been done had it not been for fardjadb's original post and the coincidence of having a runnymede to hand at an appropriate time.

The hboots can be found here:

http://unlimited.io/runnymede/
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to globatron For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift globatron Ad-Free
21st June 2012, 06:41 AM |#148  
Senior Member
Flag Melbourne
Thanks Meter: 41
 
More
Nice work mate!
21st June 2012, 06:42 AM |#149  
OP Member
Thanks Meter: 306
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by globatron

Since fardjadb inticated in post two that he has little time to spend on this and many people seem to hve problems following the directions he gave for updating the cid in a rom.zip, we have decided to make the hboot we made for runnymede available for download.

These hboots do provide supercid and optionally overwrite protection, and there are both GB and ICS versions. This would not have been done had it not been for fardjadb's original post and the coincidence of having a runnymede to hand at an appropriate time.

The hboots can be found here:

http://unlimited.io/runnymede/

Well done
I took my last final exam yesterday and was ready to start working on the new HBOOT today... glad you've done it.

PS:
I updated the first post and added the link to your website.
The Following User Says Thank You to fardjad For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift fardjad Ad-Free
21st June 2012, 06:59 AM |#150  
fshami's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Dubai
Thanks Meter: 987
 
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by F4LLCON

Oooooooooooooowwwhhhhhh.....

I thought he meant I need rooted stock ruu. Because my device has stock ruu, only rooted. No custom roms.. So anyways.. I read their document on their website and Sensation XL is not listed between the supported devices. But if I read the posts here it is.

So I need to:
1. Unroot device
2. (Do I need to delete ClockWorkmods recovery?)
2. Relock bootloader (<<<--- Can I unlock bootloader after using this installer?)
3. Install RUU.
4. Run installer provided here

and then?.........

Thanks anyways

BTW, I have 1.25 HBOOTS

First download this

extract the zip file

run recovery_flasher.bat & it'll flash Stock HTC recovery on ur device..

then start the procedure of flashing his hboot..

Good Luck
The Following User Says Thank You to fshami For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift fshami Ad-Free
21st June 2012, 08:27 AM |#151  
seaskyways's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag beirut
Thanks Meter: 346
 
Donate to Me
More
Now dat's wat am searching for Thanks ( and pressed )
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)
Message:
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes