[ROM][May 13][JB 4.2.1] AndroWook Prime Hairy Bean v2.2 **Unleash The Beast!**

2,725 posts
Thanks Meter: 2,588

By flumpster, Senior Member on 26th May 2012, 07:33 PM
Post Reply Email Thread
25th June 2012, 11:00 PM |#1121  
Thanks Meter: 58

More
I believe there are versions with stock kernal in the opening pages...

26th June 2012, 12:50 AM |#1122  
Thanks Meter: 239

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by CharliesTheMan

In the upcoming release there's been some changes to address video performance, as well as with the most current version available. Along with some kernel changes, there's a good chance that whatever was causing the issue may have been resolved. If not we will see what we need to do to get it resolved.

Sent from my Transformer Prime TF201 using xda premium

Hey Charlies,

Is that update days or weeks away? I am not looking for an exact time but if it is days then I would like to hold off flashing 1.35.
26th June 2012, 01:01 AM |#1123  
Thanks Meter: 1,511

More
Guys,

FINALLY......after lots & lots of hardwork the project that I was working on prior to putting things on hold has finally been completed and will be released tomorrow.

May I introduce AndroWook Prime v2.0!

Reading peoples comments here about some people wanting a fully tweaked out ROM and then on the opposite end people wanting a minimal ROM it set me thinking about why can't you and why hasn't anyone expanded on the Aroma installer to allow more elements to be chosen by the user therfore giving them more choice on how to customise their own ROM.

So thats what I did.

The Aroma installer starts out the same as previous versions on AndroWook but with a few extra prompt screens but you are then presented with the following:-
  • Option for what system App Package to install (this is the same as previous versions)
  • Next screen you have....
  • Option to choose 3 additional launchers and the option to remove the stock launcherif you wish.
  • Option to choose which kernel you want to install from Stock, Motley Stable or Motley Alpha.
  • Option to choose which Kernel O/C Heat you want to use including stock values.
  • Final screen you have....
  • Option to choose additional add ons such as Bravia Engine, Custom Boot Animation and so on.

This was a lot of work to get this to all play nicely together but hopefully this is just a start to a truely amazing ROM which has many possibilities all that can be chosen by the end user.

AndroWook Prime v2.0 will be out tomorrow PM so hopefully you will love it as much as I do.

BIG Man out.............
The Following 28 Users Say Thank You to mrwookie6379 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift mrwookie6379 Ad-Free
26th June 2012, 01:02 AM |#1124  
Thanks Meter: 1,511

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gage_Hero

Hey Charlies,

Is that update days or weeks away? I am not looking for an exact time but if it is days then I would like to hold off flashing 1.35.

26th June 2012, 01:06 AM |#1125  
Flag Dewsbury
Thanks Meter: 33

More
wow wookie

cant believe youre on 2.0 already
1st of all welcome nack. it is great to see a dev like yopurself back in the xda community and i can understand that once you have family they are always no 1
26th June 2012, 01:07 AM |#1126  
Flag York, PA
Thanks Meter: 155

More
Well, I believe it is fair to say we are about to venture into some really cool territory. Customization at its finest

Thank you sir!

Sent from my Transformer Prime TF201 using Xparent ICS Tapatalk 2
The Following User Says Thank You to scassel For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift scassel Ad-Free
26th June 2012, 01:24 AM |#1127  
Flag Hat Yai
Thanks Meter: 25

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by mrwookie6379

Guys,

FINALLY......after lots & lots of hardwork the project that I was working on prior to putting things on hold has finally been completed and will be released tomorrow.

May I introduce AndroWook Prime v2.0!

wow.. im so excited. thanks a million sire...
26th June 2012, 01:39 AM |#1128  
Thanks Meter: 64

More
Just a suggestion, can you also add a Custom option to the app packages? Would be nice

Not saying you should delay the release by any means, just a future version would be nice so I don't have to remember to flash flashables anymore.
26th June 2012, 01:43 AM |#1129  
Thanks Meter: 41

More
Woot !
26th June 2012, 01:46 AM |#1130  
Thanks Meter: 486

More
Wow sounds awesome, thanx so much mate!

Sent from my Transformer Prime TF201 using Tapatalk 2
26th June 2012, 01:52 AM |#1131  
Thanks Meter: 178

More