More
Is this okay for 6200 now??

Sent from my GT-P6200 using XDA

15th June 2012, 09:44 AM |#52  
Krk
Thanks Meter: 9

More
Hi everyone
This rom have a option change screen shot icon in bar to menu button like ICS or other device? I have a big problem with GenieWidget app I can't changeing topics becouse not show a menu button. Any idea?
My device: Samsung Tab 7 plus - P6200 europe version
16th June 2012, 10:56 PM |#53  
OP Senior Member
Flag Glendale, AZ
Thanks Meter: 1,683

Donate to Me
More
Hey guys! I'm sorry for the lack of responses. I've been sick and kind of still am and in that kind of lazy-ness afterstage effect :P But anyways I'm working on a P6200 release along with version 1.0 of the ROM as well. I teamed up with another dev as well to hopefully get some things done and some mods made!

Time to get back on the road with this project!

I'm going to need a beta tester for the P6200. Also, what's the latest firmware you guys are on? Can I get a Download Link?

Thanks!
StrumerJohn

REPLIES to questions:
Quote:

Hi everyone
This rom have a option change screen shot icon in bar to menu button like ICS or other device? I have a big problem with GenieWidget app I can't changeing topics becouse not show a menu button. Any idea?
My device: Samsung Tab 7 plus - P6200 europe version

No this ROM does not have a feature to change the screenshot button to menu, however if an app uses the menu button, it should appear still. If it doesn't it's the app dev's issue.
Quote:

Is this okay for 6200 now??

No. It will be soon though.
Quote:

Bluetooth was still messing up on me so I flashed the stock LA3 image and then tried the Galaxy Rom HD, it didn't install very smooth but after a couple flashes it stuck and now my bluetooth auto connects. I'll check back on this rom in a while though and see how it's coming along, thanks for looking at the bt strumerjohn

Really? Damn. Hopefully I can get this fixed. Can you give me a log? Is anyone else having these issues with bluetooth not pairing?
The Following User Says Thank You to StrumerJohn For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift StrumerJohn Ad-Free
21st June 2012, 05:44 AM |#54  
Thanks Meter: 1

More
Having issues with this device freezing with apps frequently how do i go back to stock without restoring everything?

Sent from my GT-P6210 using Tapatalk 2
21st June 2012, 07:36 AM |#55  
OP Senior Member
Flag Glendale, AZ

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by likenota

Having issues with this device freezing with apps frequently how do i go back to stock without restoring everything?

Without restoring?
You could just flash a stock ROM over without wiping anything, however that would likely result in even worse results. I recommend backing your applications data up with a third party app on the PlayStore such as Titanium Backup, then restoring them with the app after the fresh/wiped install of a stock ROM. You could also use your recovery to backup your data and then to restore it just after the install of a new ROM, however using an app is the safest method.

P.S. Working with someone to release something sexy :') You'll have to wait and see.
:TGHD:
The Following User Says Thank You to StrumerJohn For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift StrumerJohn Ad-Free
26th June 2012, 02:14 AM |#56  
Thanks Meter: 1

More
Im hesitant to go back to stock kus i really truly believe this rom made battery life a whole lot better but ive noticed more lag from it however :/ great work on a rom however

26th June 2012, 03:09 PM |#57  
OP Senior Member
Flag Glendale, AZ

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by likenota

Im hesitant to go back to stock kus i really truly believe this rom made battery life a whole lot better but ive noticed more lag from it however :/ great work on a rom however

Sorry to see you leave!
================================================
An update for everyone:

Goodies will begin baking Friday when testing is complete for my partner. Expect a NICE, STABLE, FAST, Super powered, awesome battery life ROM coming your way by next week.

Have a great day!
-StrumerJohn ^^

P.S. Full support for ALL devices will be included in this upcoming release, however since we do not own them, it will be up to those who own them to report bugs.
Oh and the ROM may have a little "HD" thrown in if you know what I mean ;')
28th June 2012, 11:01 PM |#58  
Thanks Meter: 142

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by StrumerJohn

Sorry to see you leave!
================================================
An update for everyone:

Goodies will begin baking Friday when testing is complete for my partner. Expect a NICE, STABLE, FAST, Super powered, awesome battery life ROM coming your way by next week.

Have a great day!
-StrumerJohn ^^

P.S. Full support for ALL devices will be included in this upcoming release, however since we do not own them, it will be up to those who own them to report bugs.
Oh and the ROM may have a little "HD" thrown in if you know what I mean ;')

P6200 included?? Just to make sure :)

Sent from my GT-P6200 using xda premium
28th June 2012, 11:05 PM |#59  
Flag BT
Thanks Meter: 78

More
Support for P6200/6201/6210/6211. But it could take a while.

Sent from my GT-P6211 using Tapatalk 2
29th June 2012, 12:08 AM |#60  
OP Senior Member
Flag Glendale, AZ

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Justinhopaolo

P6200 included?? Just to make sure :)

Sent from my GT-P6200 using xda premium

Yes. All devices will be supported. No official ETA, but expect them to be in the new OP that will be posted sometime this weekend or the start of next week.

In case Ace's post flew past you, he is the mysterious person I planned on working with.

This thread will be locked / closed as this ROM will no longer be supported as of 6/29/2012. Grab the ROM from the OP before it gets removed if you insist on running it still even though it's never been 100% stable and gets really bad lag if the cache and d. caches aren't wiped every 5 days or so.

29th June 2012, 01:14 AM |#61  
RC-RT Committee / Senior Moderator - Fear the Clown
Flag Lake Ridge, Virginia
Thanks Meter: 3,139

Donate to Me
More
Thread Locked by OP request

Sent from my GT-S5360L using xda premium
Thread Closed Subscribe to Thread

Tags
awesome rom, fast, rom, speed, strumerjohn
Previous Thread Next Thread