Post Reply Email Thread
28th June 2012, 02:36 PM |#67601  
Recognized Themer
Thanks Meter: 3,791

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by gwcaton

It may be but it's still a nice looking screen

It actually looks really nice on the actual screen and it has stayed on my device for a few days too

Quote:
Originally Posted by slymobi

liking this owl. that clock looks way too complicated to actually tell what time it is lol. each to his/hers own

That clock took me 5 hours to do.
And it's actually not that complicated to read when you get the hang of it.
And when I wake up early in the morning there's always the Clock on the Status Bar

Quote:
Originally Posted by kriti25

Minimal and great looking! Love that colored app-bar.

Yes that's what got me onto this.
I'll credit the original designer (if this goes any further), just can't find it now.

PS My UCCW Analog Clock thread has had a bit of a revamp, so if anyone wants to check it out, here is the link

Looking forward to catching up with this thread soon
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to niteowl360 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift niteowl360 Ad-Free

28th June 2012, 03:08 PM |#67602  
Flag Springfield
Thanks Meter: 3,364

More
Mine

BOSS theme
Jaku icons
Death drips clock widget
Random wall
CM9 latest nightly build

Sent from my SGH-I897 using xda premium
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	uploadfromtaptalk1340892489914.jpg
Views:	2930
Size:	57.4 KB
ID:	1162156  
28th June 2012, 03:28 PM |#67603  
OP Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 448

More
Wow! 67K replies and 15.7M views!

I remember making this thread WAY back when the G1 was new. Back when modding Android was just beginning.
Stericson was the themeing master and was trying to learn from him, as you can see from my Red/Tool theme in the first post.
I was reminded of this thread today and came back shocked that it was still going strong.
I drifted out of the Android themeing community because of college and work loads, but it's okay, there are much more talented people than me working on these things now. :P

Correct me if I'm wrong, but I think this is the longest/most popular thread on xda, so let's keep it going

So back on topic: After my G1 days, I had a Galaxy S Vibrant, and I just got the Galaxy SIII yesterday, so forgive me for the bland layout.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	Phone Screens.jpg
Views:	7294
Size:	281.1 KB
ID:	1162178  
The Following 87 Users Say Thank You to Phromik For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Phromik Ad-Free
28th June 2012, 03:47 PM |#67604  
Recognized Themer
here and there
Thanks Meter: 4,834

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Phromik

I remember making this thread WAY back when the G1 was new. Back when modding Android was just beginning.
Stericson was the themeing master and was trying to learn from him, as you can see from my Red/Tool theme in the first post.
I was reminded of this thread today and came back shocked that it was still going strong.
I drifted out of the Android themeing community because of college and work loads, but it's okay, there are much more talented people than me working on these things now. :P

Correct me if I'm wrong, but I think this is the longest/most popular thread on xda, so let's keep it going

So back on topic: After my G1 days, I had a Galaxy S Vibrant, and I just got the Galaxy SIII yesterday, so forgive me for the bland layout.

but too sad, that nearly nobody thanks you for that!

I did and I hope, some of the 15.7 m viewers do too!

Thank you for that awesome thread!
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to TUN_SD For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift TUN_SD Ad-Free
28th June 2012, 03:52 PM |#67605  
Flag Orange County, CA
Thanks Meter: 724

More
Quote:

Very happy to see you are still alive and kickin'! And even more grateful for this thread (usually :/). So thanks! Enjoy your new phone. If ya tweak it hard and it looks killer, don't forget to show us.
The Following User Says Thank You to ohmyhead For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift ohmyhead Ad-Free
E.Cadro
28th June 2012, 04:01 PM |#67606  
Thanks Meter: 0

More
Quote:

Wow the creator returns

Wondered if you ever new how huge this thread had become.

Congrats on the new phone and hope to see some more screens from you in the future

Sent from my Nocturnalized Beast
28th June 2012, 04:02 PM |#67607  
Thanks Meter: 768

Donate to Me
More

Attached Files
File Type: zip circle grey batt.uzip.zip - [Click for QR Code] (12.0 KB, 1453 views)
The Following 15 Users Say Thank You to pippoto For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift pippoto Ad-Free
28th June 2012, 04:28 PM |#67608  
Thanks Meter: 5

More
Mine...
Thanks for all.
28th June 2012, 05:00 PM |#67609  
Thanks Meter: 897

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by TUN_SD

but too sad, that nearly nobody thanks you for that!

I did and I hope, some of the 15.7 m viewers do too!

Thank you for that awesome thread!

Psssh, thank him? You know how much of my life I wasted looking through this thread to get caught up after I joined?
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to MissionImprobable For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift MissionImprobable Ad-Free
28th June 2012, 05:14 PM |#67610  
Flag Los Angeles
Thanks Meter: 199

More
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to SassyMrsK For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift SassyMrsK Ad-Free
E.Cadro
28th June 2012, 05:39 PM |#67611  
Thanks Meter: 0

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by pippoto

Awesome looking thanks for sharing

Quote:
Originally Posted by SassyMrsK

Another knock out set of screens

Sent from my Nocturnalized Beast
The Following User Says Thank You to For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Ad-Free
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Tags
art, artistic screens shots, best thread ever!!!, display screen, hardcore, homescreen, i should be studying, icons, jjd, jjj is watching, screenshot, sex and drugs, the largest thread, themes, visualizer, wallpaper, xda

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)