[Skins] Manilla 2D - Skins, clocks and wallpapers (new text color and softkeys!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Search This thread

mchapman007

Nov 23, 2007
Draper
Thank you sir, but really I just took bits a pieces from here and there and put them all together.

Question. Should make the bottom bar a little bigger so that it doesn't show the tab icon sticking up so much, or should I decrease the size of icon selector.

Try making the bottom bar transparent and see how that looks! Even if you pieced it together, it still looks good....

decipher

Sep 23, 2007
Arizona
I have a mix of themes ive been working on and a tsk to match still not done yet but i want to get ideas of what you think. (this is not all my own creation i have used parts of other themes) Thanks to to all who have contributed.

lepsyfou

This is a preview of my next skin...

I'm using the digital clock by poorlyduck,
Large and big icons by lepsyfou and,
Small tab icons by JCKOTZE, Thanks to all....

attachment.php
attachment.php

héhé I knew you do something good with my icons my friend, it's really very nice:D

F2504x4

Jan 18, 2008
Sure thing. It's funny that you mention that clock because that is the one that I had before I resulted to PoorlyDucks Diamond Clock.

It's hard to make a skin without the clock because you need to edit the .xml to make the clock fit just right on the home tab.

Will post an update soon.

Oh nooo's.....I am beginning to share the same interests as AlltheWay :eek:

:D Thanks , i really like the blue theme and clock, but love the newer weather pic's...

claus1953

Aug 15, 2008
Urban Style, tried something new with the clock on home, icons from Neon Reamus v1.0 at ipodtouchfans.com

Have it loaded right now and it looks very cool, that will be one of my favorite themes. Love the clock, it is so different than all other clocks i have seen.
Only one thing, when the time is set to 24 hrs the first digit of the clock is almost half out of the screen, will have to move it in the xml a bit to the right, but i fear it will get together with the xda-dev graffiti.
also when swiching to am pm view the fisrt digit gets half out of the screen

Last edited:

showaco

Aug 10, 2007
Waco, TX
Have it loaded right now and it looks very cool, that will be one of my favorite themes. Love the clock, it is so different than all other clocks i have seen.
Only one thing, when the time is set to 24 hrs the first digit of the clock is almost half out of the screen, will have to move it in the xml a bit to the right, but i fear it will get together with the xda-dev graffiti.

what the heck.... it is easier to just use the clock with am pm.....lol
lol, I never use the 24 hr, so I didn't check it out. And the 1 on 12 hr time, displays ok.:)

Khrushy

Oct 15, 2007
Seoul, South Korea
Very very impressed Showaco! Your themes always show more creativity than just a restyle of icons or clocks - it's great to have some variety in the screen layout ^^

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Are you working on 007 theme:eek:

ya , my 1st so its taking sum time lol, shud be ready in 3 days or so
    Ok, I rebuilt all my skins and clocks to the M2DC theme format. :D

To use, extract the zips and place the .TSK's on the My Documents or Windows folder and the .M2DCT's on the app theme folder.
    Since I installed M2DC_v0.8.111 on my storage card its \Storage Card\Program Files\M2DC\Themes, if you install on the ROM, then its in \Program Files\M2DC\Themes.
    You can change your themes to this format easilly too, just place all the files and xml (if needed) in one zip and rename it to .M2DCT... :)

If you update your theme to a .M2DCT format please PM me with your post link so that I can update the first post.

:confused::confused: i thought M2DC_v0.8.111 takes care off all the files and where they should go. so what is the advantage of the new format when I have to place the files again manual. No critic just dont understand.

Also what is .tsk and .scheme doing ?
    Neon Theme withe transparent tab bar

News Skin : Néon Theme + transparent Manila
    081010084321347602594351.jpg

Install Utopykzebulon M2D Transparent neon skin.cab for skin here

and POLICETF3.cab for the fonts here

For people unless my rom :
    If you want to use this skin your Manila graphic files must be in \windows\ManilaGFX

-> Soft reset after install
    Awsome skin! I am going to download despite my theme issuses

Good, Good work!
    Can someone make a Star Wars theme? With all the geeks in here, I can't believe we don't have one yet. It would great to have one. Thanks.

i concurr..

im a major star wars geek..got the tats to prove it..lol