30th June 2012, 06:49 AM |#41  
Flag Bangalore, India
Thanks Meter: 114

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by c5satellite2

Steve Jobs=thief.
Abundant proof available.
"Good artist's copy, great artists steal"-Steve Jobs.
crApple claims others work as their own. Slide to unlock anyone? Notification bar? Interpreting the type of data and opening a program?
On top of it, when a court rules AGAINST them, and orders them to pay licensing fees to others, they refuse to pay!

Just look it up it is all fact.

Sent from my HTC One X using xda app-developers app

US company needs to stay in power. Not much anyone can do about it. They have billions and billions they can afford to spend on the best lawyers. In the process they brainwash people into thinking that their devices are superior. Theyre good no doubt. But 90% of the people who own them have had no exposure to the competition before making 'iphone is the best' claims. I feel like apple has lost all innovation. Theyre using the retina display as the main selling strategy. Wont last for long honestly. Its time for them to catch up, which they are doing. The iphone 5 is gonna be a 4" device no doubt

Sent from my SPH-D710 using Tapatalk 2

30th June 2012, 07:35 AM |#43  
Thanks Meter: 1,051

More
And they completely abuse the court/patent system........

I am patenting turning a door knob to open a door, wheels rotating on a car, using your hand to lift a fork to your mouth and will abuse the courts to enforce my will on the people because I have a lot of cash and can do anything I want to, even if I never invented these things and they shouldn't even be patentable in the first place.

Obvious, fair use, public domain, in the best interest of the people, innovation......

And now they are suing Samsung, are they kidding! Samsung should tell them to get lost and find someone else to make their stuff and kill the iDrone right now! If Samsung walked they wouldn't lose a dime. They would cannibalize a majority of crApple customers very quickly. I hope Sammy screws around with apple's shipments and delays the parts they need for the iDrone5! Ponderous they would piss off Sammy considering their relationship and how crApple needs them.

And they make foxconn own their slaves so they can sleep at night.

30th June 2012, 07:45 AM |#44  
Flag Orlando
Thanks Meter: 64

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by ptesmoke

i wasnt trying to flame...hopefully it wasnt taken that way. I dont HATE apples products, i hate the mentality they have at this point in time. I personally dont own any apple devices...mostly because we had an ipod once....and hated it, and we arent interested in iOS/iTunes. but thats just our decision...its just not for us.

Sent from my HTC One XL using xda premium

I meant that i wish i hadn't started this debate. Peace my brothers, can't we all get along?

Long live the One X
30th June 2012, 08:17 AM |#45  
Flag Bangalore, India

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by veliksam

I meant that i wish i hadn't started this debate. Peace my brothers, can't we all get along?

Long live the One X

We are getting along. We're just voicing own opinions on the matter. Nothing wrong with that
30th June 2012, 08:30 AM |#46  
Thanks Meter: 1,051

More
Keep Talking.
Speech is good.
Unpopular speech is better.
Discussions and debates are crucial.

30th June 2012, 08:37 AM |#47  
Flag Orlando
Thanks Meter: 64

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by c5satellite2

Keep Talking.
Speech is good.
Unpopular speech is better.
Discussions and debates are crucial.

Quote:
Originally Posted by darktranquility18

We are getting along. We're just voicing own opinions on the matter. Nothing wrong with that

In that case, i give you my blessing and may your first child be a masculine child

Long live the One X
The Following User Says Thank You to veliksam For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift veliksam Ad-Free
30th June 2012, 09:19 AM |#48  
Flag Redding, CA
Thanks Meter: 361

More
I hope Tim Cook trips on an extension cord and breaks his nose while revealing the next iPhone. Isn't it bad enough they are limiting their own customers? Now they're stepping on our toes more and more since Steve died. Cook is an ass.

Sent from my HTC One X using Tapatalk 2
30th June 2012, 09:26 AM |#49  
Flag Bangalore, India

More
Well its just business. We should be thankful that we've got some kicka$! android devices. I have successfully converted about 30% of my close friends to android. Since Apple's marketing is top notch, we the users should counteract this lol
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to darktranquility18 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift darktranquility18 Ad-Free
30th June 2012, 11:38 AM |#50  
Thanks Meter: 79

More
Google could just do one simple thing to fix Apple, stop YouTube from working on iOS devices. Apple can come up with its own maps program, email services are a dime a dozen... YouTube on the other hand belongs to Google and apple has no way to replace it. Would be like Facebook cutting off android.

How many Iphone users would ditch apple the second they couldn't watch YouTube on their phones anymore. If apple wants to act like a butt hurt child then I say give them a reason to be butt hurt.

You know how apple could deal with this competition problem, MAKE A PHONE that people want to buy over an android phone! This whole corporate "If you can't beat them, sue them." is just going to slow down tech growth. Apple had the majority smartphone market share for the longest time because they had the best phones. Now Android phones have that market share because they have innovated and given the consumers what they want, and that is choice. You want a cheap ass smartphone, there is a android phone for you. Do you want a powerhouse phone with massive screen? Android has what you are looking for. Are you someone that loves to tweak the crap out of your phone well you go ahead and flash different roms and kernels on your phone, android has you covered.

You want a phone that is powerful but overpriced, has a small screen, locked up and love to have to have a secondary program just to put mp3s on your phone... Well.. Apple is here to bend you over and give it to you good. As a plus we even tell you what apps you are allowed to put on your phone and only those apps, because we know what's best for you.

God bless Apple for protecting us from choice, having more than one option in life is scary and confusing.

Sent from my HTC One X using Tapatalk 2
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Kindatired For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Kindatired Ad-Free
30th June 2012, 01:29 PM |#51  
Flag Bangalore, India

More
Wow i just read up again lol
http://www.gsmarena.com/galaxy_nexus...-news-4462.php

Those are the dumbest patents ever granted. WTFFF
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)