Will amazon sell this ?

Search This thread

Mark930

Mar 31, 2011
Do you think amazon will sell the nexus 7since there kind of going after the kindle fire.I'm thinking they probably won't sell it which is too bad since I have a $40 gift card to amazon.

speednub

Jun 30, 2011
OC, CA
That would be really ironic, seeing how everyone is calling the Nexus a Kindle Fire killer. They ARE selling accessories, I do know that... but I am really curious as well. Anyone got an answer?

Outrager

Jun 14, 2012
I know they sell the Nook devices which are currently the main competitors of the Kindle devices, so I'm guessing that they probably will.

3rd party sellers sell the Nook products on the Amazon site, not Amazon themselves. I assume it'll be the same with the Nexus 7 since only 3rd party sellers sell the Galaxy Nexus (GSM version anyway. Amazon Wireless will sell you the Verizon and Sprint versions).

SoonerLater

Mar 11, 2011
Amazon has never sold an iPad, although it sold every iPod model imaginable. People wondered for a long time why Amazon did't sell the iPad. Then they released the Kindle Fire.

thebobp

Feb 16, 2012
Amazon isn't like the Apple store. Tons of manufacturers list practically every sort of tablet and phone there.

So, I don't see why not.

Slap-Yourself :)

Mar 18, 2012
I'm hoping that Amazon or a 3rd party will sell the tablet... But I'm not sure if I should pre order it or wait until it becomes available on Amazon.

I wish the tablet came in different colors :/

Mark930

Mar 31, 2011
Yea amazon has never sold an iPad but they have pretty much every other tablet on there. Would be awesome if they end up selling it. I'm still debating whether or not to get one as I have a fire right now

Sent from my Kindle Fire

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    I know they sell the Nook devices which are currently the main competitors of the Kindle devices, so I'm guessing that they probably will.