[MOD]Adrenaline Boost!!! [Works on All versions ICS]

Search This thread

blitzkrieg_

Dec 23, 2011
Bangalore
Hey guys!! Try THIS mod by imbawind.. works great on ICS:D It helps you to clear your system cache, get more free ram for you and gravely boost your phone's performance:good:
Better than any 3rd party task killer;) The more you use it the better it gets.. Best used before Gaming;)
Check the screenshots attached below to see how it works:D

p.s All credits go to imbawind "Press Thanks" on his thread:D
oh n press thanks if u think i'v helped u in anyway:D

Last edited:

soumya_digi

Inactive Recognized Themer
May 9, 2011
Kolkata
No it's not a task killer, and also it shouldn't be used frequently!

Read the OP in the main thread.

How it works?
Your phone's ram usage will get higher and higher everyday then you will find your ace become an @ss because it's turtle speed and only reboot fix this problem.
Our android os create system cache everyday, but after one day or so, those old caches are not longer in use but the os continuously create newer cache that's why the ram get heavier and heavier everyday !
Adrenaline Boost help you to clear those caches ! So you won't have to reboot again !
:D

For those who have sharp eyes may find your battery life decreased. WHY?:confused:
Adrenaline Boost clear your system cache and your cpu will work harder to build back needed cache.
Some have reported to me that the Opera browser crash after boost when open over 3 tabs.
You system need caches to work , this boost is intended to clear old cache that are no longer using and let the system to build new cache, so if u boost it too often , your cpu will be very busy building needed caches and may consume more battery than normal ! :rolleyes:
Boost it only when it's needed then there will be no problem ! :D

Using this, you won't have to restart your phone after using it for 2-3 days. This script does the same work as restarting a phone.

blitzkrieg_

Dec 23, 2011
Bangalore
No one gonna try this?

Sent from my Xperia Arc using xda app-developers app

i'v been usin this since ginger bread.. it works good.. try it n if its not good uninstall it wid the Adrenaline_Boost_Uninstaller.zip in the original post. N its not an app.. u gotta use ur emulator to run it so it doesnt take any ram.. it keeps wiping ur system cache from time to time..

Using this, you won't have to restart your phone after using it for 2-3 days. This script does the same work as restarting a phone.

^^ thats exactly wat it does..

Last edited:

xtacy!

May 27, 2011
Cochin
I'd still go with zeppelinrox's V6 Supercharger script. You can find it here. :good:

Adrenaline Boost seems to be the same as Engine Flush option on the V6 Supercharger but the latter has way more options and better memory handling.

Last edited:

blitzkrieg_

Dec 23, 2011
Bangalore
I'd still go with zeppelinrox's V6 Supercharger script. You can find it here. :good:

Adrenaline Boost seems to be the same as Engine Flush option on the V6 Supercharger but the latter has way more options and better memory handling.

i think it's two different things.
so you can use both of them.:)

not sure if they are same or different but my phone performs better wid both of them.. jus had v6 for a day.. den i flashed this.. wid both of them its even better...

xtacy!

May 27, 2011
Cochin
Just went through the original thread. In fact, imbawind himself agrees with it.
There is such a feature in the V6 Supercharger

Herpderp Defy.
yea i found out that after zeppelinrox told me he also have include this in his v6
but i think this is more convenient to use for those who want this feature only but not the whole v6 ;)
In one, you use
su
boost

And in the other,
su
flush :p

Swyped from my SE Xperia arc (LT15i) using Tapatalk 2

Last edited:

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Hey guys!! Try THIS mod by imbawind.. works great on ICS:D It helps you to clear your system cache, get more free ram for you and gravely boost your phone's performance:good:
    Better than any 3rd party task killer;) The more you use it the better it gets.. Best used before Gaming;)
    Check the screenshots attached below to see how it works:D

p.s All credits go to imbawind "Press Thanks" on his thread:D
    oh n press thanks if u think i'v helped u in anyway:D
    No it's not a task killer, and also it shouldn't be used frequently!

Read the OP in the main thread.

How it works?
    Your phone's ram usage will get higher and higher everyday then you will find your ace become an @ss because it's turtle speed and only reboot fix this problem.
    Our android os create system cache everyday, but after one day or so, those old caches are not longer in use but the os continuously create newer cache that's why the ram get heavier and heavier everyday !
    Adrenaline Boost help you to clear those caches ! So you won't have to reboot again !
    :D

For those who have sharp eyes may find your battery life decreased. WHY?:confused:
    Adrenaline Boost clear your system cache and your cpu will work harder to build back needed cache.
    Some have reported to me that the Opera browser crash after boost when open over 3 tabs.
    You system need caches to work , this boost is intended to clear old cache that are no longer using and let the system to build new cache, so if u boost it too often , your cpu will be very busy building needed caches and may consume more battery than normal ! :rolleyes:
    Boost it only when it's needed then there will be no problem ! :D