Root ever again?

Search This thread

slogar25

May 19, 2012
Google Pixel 6 Pro
Google Pixel 6
I believe you and I have I'm just asking the questions and trying to find the way around this seemingly unescapable trap. It doesn't look like there is a hole in this thing

Sent from my DROID2 using Tapatalk 2

hockeyhead019

Oct 4, 2010
Philadelphia
albinoman are you and your team close or still stuck? I'm just curious since I've been rather disappointed without root and if you guys could bring it back it'd be awesome!

LIVE_EVIL

Dec 5, 2009
Hey guys, anyone knows if this european version of droid 2 is rootable:
64.1.22.A953.Retail.En.GB
?

slogar25

May 19, 2012
Google Pixel 6 Pro
Google Pixel 6
Albinoman,
I'm sure I don't know what I'm talking about but setting up adb in Linux(ubuntu) you have to set the rules and permissions for running adb, correct? Meaning we wright the rules file manually. So my question is, can we wright them in a way that adb has root privileges upon start? Sorry if this is dumb. I seriously know that this is a reach. Thanks

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Do you know who the people are? Is there somewhere we can go to check on how they are doing? Surely our heroes are discussing their progress somewhere.

I (along with others, I'm sure) would like to be kept in the loop--that's all.

Well I'm working on it and a few of my friends. Once we make some progress we will make a thread.

Sent from my Droid Incredible using xda premium
    Well I'm working on it and a few of my friends. Once we make some progress we will make a thread.

I'm new to Android development, but I'm a software engineer with Linux experience and lots of spare time for the next few weeks. If you and your friends would like my help, I'd be happy to assist. All I would need is a point in the right direction for something to investigate.
    I'm new to Android development, but I'm a software engineer with Linux experience and lots of spare time for the next few weeks. If you and your friends would like my help, I'd be happy to assist. All I would need is a point in the right direction for something to investigate.

Thanks I'll let you know.