Thanks Meter: 3,501

By sniper, Senior Member on 30th June 2012, 01:54 AM
Post Reply Email Thread
1st July 2012, 06:46 AM |#11  
sedalia
Thanks Meter: 270

Donate to Me
More
So glad u made this bro thank u again for the iron man stuff :thumbup::thumbup::thumbup:

Sent from my SPH-D710 using XDA

1st July 2012, 08:55 AM |#12  
Flag Carebaretown
Thanks Meter: 302

Donate to Me
More
You should do for all roms lol I'd be willing to donate

[/QUOTE]
1st July 2012, 09:29 AM |#13  
OP Senior Member
Flag San Diego

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by musikalharmony

You should do for all roms lol I'd be willing to donate

These should be able to be used for other roms. The only thing is that I'm not sure about if the dropdowns would work correctly since they're 3 pngs for animation (I don't have all of them animated), but I'll ask Rujelus about the tweaks he made to get the animations working. If not, I can just make zips for other roms that would solely be a single image. The locks should be able to work as is, but I'll look at some of the major other roms to see though. You could always just make a backup of your SystemUI.apk for pulldowns and framework-res.apk for the locks and flash to test them out

Sent from my SPH-D710 using Tapatalk 2
1st July 2012, 07:53 PM |#14  
Flag Carebaretown

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sn1per 117

These should be able to be used for other roms. The only thing is that I'm not sure about if the dropdowns would work correctly since they're 3 pngs for animation (I don't have all of them animated), but I'll ask Rujelus about the tweaks he made to get the animations working. If not, I can just make zips for other roms that would solely be a single image. The locks should be able to work as is, but I'll look at some of the major other roms to see though. You could always just make a backup of your SystemUI.apk for pulldowns and framework-res.apk for the locks and flash to test them out

Lol that sounds good I can try....I switch roms a lot right now I'm on blazer ics lol tomorrow I might be on tj ics or back on super nova rom

[/QUOTE]
2nd July 2012, 02:41 AM |#15  
Thanks Meter: 3

More
Lock screen suggestion
To go along with the Mario pull down maybe a fireball on the lock screen or maybe a Goomba
2nd July 2012, 04:29 AM |#16  
OP Senior Member
Flag San Diego

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sk0rp10n78

To go along with the Mario pull down maybe a fireball on the lock screen or maybe a Goomba

I'll start when I'm back home after I finish up some other work.

2nd July 2012, 08:27 AM |#17  
OP Senior Member
Flag San Diego

More
Update:
  • Red iron man pulldown available
  • Red iron man lock in progress available
  • Mario lock in progress available
  • Goomba lock in progress available
  • The locks will work on any TouchWiz based rom
  • These pulldowns will only work on roms with the animation tweaks built in (such as The Blu Kuban)
  • I will be adding pulldowns that will be compatible with any TW based rom soon Universal TW mods available (the irony is that you shouldn't use these on roms with the animation tweaks unless you want a weird ghost image of your animation pulldown behind it :P )
The Following User Says Thank You to sniper For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift sniper Ad-Free
2nd July 2012, 12:05 PM |#18  
OP Senior Member
Flag San Diego

More
Quote:

Lol that sounds good I can try....I switch roms a lot right now I'm on blazer ics lol tomorrow I might be on tj ics or back on super nova rom

Alright, everything is now set to go. All the mods are up, including the versions for other roms. Now someone give me a fun request for tomorrow... errr today
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to sniper For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift sniper Ad-Free
3rd July 2012, 02:49 AM |#19  
Flag Carebaretown

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sn1per 117

Alright, everything is now set to go. All the mods are up, including the versions for other roms. Now someone give me a fun request for tomorrow... errr today

How about spider man or a Steelers pull down? Idc what image but like a black and blue color Steelers can be the original black and yellow lol...right now I'm on team rejectz universe rom

Sent from my SPH-D710 using xda premium
The Following User Says Thank You to musikalharmony For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift musikalharmony Ad-Free
3rd July 2012, 03:17 AM |#20  
Flag Washington DC
Thanks Meter: 1,198

More
Quote:

How about spider man or a Steelers pull down? Idc what image but like a black and blue color Steelers can be the original black and yellow lol...right now I'm on team rejectz universe rom

How about this one spider33 is what's it is called in rom toolbox pro

The Following User Says Thank You to krazy_smokezalot For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift krazy_smokezalot Ad-Free
3rd July 2012, 03:19 AM |#21  
OP Senior Member
Flag San Diego

More
Quote:

I'll try and get those done soon.

Quote:
Originally Posted by krazy_smokezalot

How about this one spider33 is what's it is called in rom toolbox pro

That's one weird looking spidey
The Following User Says Thank You to sniper For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift sniper Ad-Free
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Tags
blu kuban, locks, mods, pulldown, theme

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)