ViperS v1.0.0+ Statusbar/Operator logos

Search This thread

icanttinkofaname

Feb 18, 2012
Dublin
OnePlus 7
Samsung Galaxy Tab S8
I have been granted permission to upload statusbar/operator logos directly to venom HUB. I will be no longer be uploading new images to this thread. However, I will still be taking requests. If your logo is not visible in the HUB, leave a post and I will attempt to add it. As a backup, in case the HUB server is down, all images will still be available through the mirror links below.

Hey Everyone,

I thought seeing as the new Viper ROM is taking off, I'd add a little something to it for you guys. A collection of Operator logos for your statusbar, to add a splash of colour.

I know these images work with all Viper ROMs for all devices (One X/Sensation etc.) as I have tested them myself and should also work with PkMn 4.6.0(Sensation) and up.

Requests are always welcome! I don't know all the brands out there, nor do I claim to, so let me know the network you're on and I'll see if I can edit a logo for you. Links to image searches are always appreciated!

Automatic Installation:
Enter the Venom HUB-> Statusbar/Operator Logos-> Select the logo of choice->????-> PROFIT!

To remove any logo that was selected, follow the Manual Installation method below, but leave the option unticked (it will be automatically ticked from when you selected a logo in the HUB).

Manual Installation:
Simply click the mirror link below, save the folder or image to your SD-card, then in settings:

Operator Logos:
Venom tweaks -> 'Status' tab -> Choose carrier label -> Show carrier icon -> Pick from your gallery. Easy as pie!

Statusbar Logos:
Venom tweaks -> 'Status' tab -> Status bar icon -> Pick from your gallery. Easy as pie!

DISCLAIMER: I own no rights to any of these logos, nor do I want to. They belong to their respective companies. I am not looking to misrepresent any operator or company, nor alter the logo for the intention of misrepresentation.

MIRROR LINKS:
Dropbox
Mediafire

Sample Screenshot of how it should look on your notifications
5d6ac6b2-b6c4-c624.jpg

BONUS! Seeing as you stayed until the end, here's some fun HTC and Android images for your status bar! Courtesy of hardcore4ever!
HERE! (Same as manual install method. Can be applied to statusbar or notifications)​

Last edited:

pottyvick

Jan 14, 2011
Phoenix
I can't seem to find the download link...

edit: nevermind, Had to view the op from my phone. looks like my work blocks those links and images.

Last edited:

Nice work :) Would you make a white o2 logo as well ? :) thanks in advance

hm white o2 got a ugly line on top and looks really unsharp on handy .. cutted on many points.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    I have been granted permission to upload statusbar/operator logos directly to venom HUB. I will be no longer be uploading new images to this thread. However, I will still be taking requests. If your logo is not visible in the HUB, leave a post and I will attempt to add it. As a backup, in case the HUB server is down, all images will still be available through the mirror links below.

Hey Everyone,

I thought seeing as the new Viper ROM is taking off, I'd add a little something to it for you guys. A collection of Operator logos for your statusbar, to add a splash of colour.

I know these images work with all Viper ROMs for all devices (One X/Sensation etc.) as I have tested them myself and should also work with PkMn 4.6.0(Sensation) and up.

Requests are always welcome! I don't know all the brands out there, nor do I claim to, so let me know the network you're on and I'll see if I can edit a logo for you. Links to image searches are always appreciated!

Automatic Installation:
    Enter the Venom HUB-> Statusbar/Operator Logos-> Select the logo of choice->????-> PROFIT!

To remove any logo that was selected, follow the Manual Installation method below, but leave the option unticked (it will be automatically ticked from when you selected a logo in the HUB).

Manual Installation:
    Simply click the mirror link below, save the folder or image to your SD-card, then in settings:

Operator Logos:
    Venom tweaks -> 'Status' tab -> Choose carrier label -> Show carrier icon -> Pick from your gallery. Easy as pie!

Statusbar Logos:
    Venom tweaks -> 'Status' tab -> Status bar icon -> Pick from your gallery. Easy as pie!

DISCLAIMER: I own no rights to any of these logos, nor do I want to. They belong to their respective companies. I am not looking to misrepresent any operator or company, nor alter the logo for the intention of misrepresentation.

MIRROR LINKS:
    Dropbox
    Mediafire

Sample Screenshot of how it should look on your notifications
    5d6ac6b2-b6c4-c624.jpg

BONUS! Seeing as you stayed until the end, here's some fun HTC and Android images for your status bar! Courtesy of hardcore4ever!
    HERE! (Same as manual install method. Can be applied to statusbar or notifications)​
    Sprint and White O2 added to OP!
    hm white o2 got a ugly line on top and looks really unsharp on handy .. cutted on many points.

Sorry, will try again!

EDIT: Fixed. Hopefully you'll agree!