Question regarding SG3 and tzones.

Search This thread

thran8

Feb 12, 2009
SoCal
I currently have an iphone on tmobile, and i only get 2G because of the clashing frequencies. I want to get a Tmobile SG3 and get 4G, but if i unlock the phone will tmobile still be able to read the code of the phone and make me upgrade to a actual internet plan.

So my question is; should i buy the international SG3 or the tmobile SG3? Thanks for anything you guys can tell me.

FRuiTBoOT

Jul 24, 2010
seattle
I currently have an iphone on tmobile, and i only get 2G because of the clashing frequencies. I want to get a Tmobile SG3 and get 4G, but if i unlock the phone will tmobile still be able to read the code of the phone and make me upgrade to a actual internet plan.

So my question is; should i buy the international SG3 or the tmobile SG3? Thanks for anything you guys can tell me.

Answer, Wrong section. Move to Q&A.

Lieu10ant

Nov 10, 2008
they will find out regardless. even if you buy it from somewhere else. and they will make you upgrade unfortunately.

Reactions: thran8

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.

Answer, Wrong section. Move to Q&A.
    they will find out regardless. even if you buy it from somewhere else. and they will make you upgrade unfortunately.