[ROM][PORT]GB|2.3.7| DianXin OS | Pure speed at your fingertips!

Search This thread

T10NAZ

Jun 9, 2010
Newest version, [6/14] Release 1.0: http://www.mediafire.com/?pqngks4ccau5ubm

Link for GAPPS: http://www.mediafire.com/?e5jw51ou0ww13ak

JMsQ4.gif

Welcome Everybody!

Today I have for you is DianXin OS. This ROM has a special look and feel to it, extremely smooth and fluid and it does catch your eye :)

I would say that it is amazing for a first release :D

I have used CyanogenMod 7.1 as a base.

Thanks and credits
Thank you people that made DianXin OS
Thank you CM team for the awesome base rom!
Thank you XDA community for sparking my interest in cooking roms :D
Big thanks to Mephistonian for making the awesome banners :D

Downloads:

Newest version, [6/14] Release 1.0:

Link for GAPPS: http://www.mediafire.com/?e5jw51ou0ww13ak

Added:

Titanium backup

Android terminal emulator

Known issues:

It says no service on the lockscreen when you do.
MMS. Go Pro works

Take a look at these awesome signatures that Mephistonian has made for DianXin :)

hFBJ5.png

RfsTI.png

And now, for the obligatory screenshots:

w7Ejv.png
nrtlA.png

SW4BR.png
TpJev.png

Last edited:

ZzHacks

Jan 21, 2012
Ill test this badboy right now

Sent from my PC36100 using xda premium

Mazda

Retired Recognized Developer
Oct 19, 2008
Yes but the Team DIRT version has a2sd built-in and the older version hasn't been updated for a while.
You can't compare apples to oranges......this is clearly on 2.3.7 as stated in the OP and in the title of the thread and the one that Team D.I.R.T put out with the help of swiperrat was based on CM9 (ICS 4.0.4)

Also A2SD isn't the devil as some people have put it......I don't see a disadvantage to using A2SD, I really don't :)

Reactions: SLB9884 and T10NAZ

T10NAZ

Jun 9, 2010
Yes but the Team DIRT version has a2sd built-in and the older version hasn't been updated for a while.

You can't compare apples to oranges......this is clearly on 2.3.7 as stated in the OP and in the title of the thread and the one that Team D.I.R.T put out with the help of swiperrat was based on CM9 (ICS 4.0.4)

Also A2SD isn't the devil as some people have put it......I don't see a disadvantage to using A2SD, I really don't :)

Thank you! You guys beat me in telling him, lol

Reactions: Mazda

woshiweili

May 9, 2011

I didn't know that Dirt's version is ICS, that's cool.

I wasn't the person who first brought up Dirt's version though, Hipkat was :)

I'm not arguing whether A2SD is good or not. I personally don't prefer it just because it's too much trouble to get my SDcard setup for A2SD. Since I currently don't have any problems with using non-A2SD ROMs, I don't see the need to change that. At the end of the day, it's all about personal preferences, otherwise everyone would do things the same way. So I believe you that you truly believe A2SD is the best option, but unfortunately not everyone will ever agree with you.

---------- Post added at 10:33 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:31 AM ----------

Thank you! You guys beat me in telling him, lol
Whoa man, I'm not the enemy here lol If anything I'm happy to finally get to try out Dianxin since this is GB (which means faster speed and everything working on the EVO 4G) and it's not A2SD (I assume).

I wasn't even the one who first brought up the other two versions.

If anything I was helping YOU by pointing out why your version is different and therefore necessary.

Reactions: T10NAZ

Mazda

Retired Recognized Developer
Oct 19, 2008
I didn't know that Dirt's version is ICS, that's cool.

I wasn't the person who first brought up Dirt's version though, Hipkat was :)

I'm not arguing whether A2SD is good or not. I personally don't prefer it just because it's too much trouble to get my SDcard setup for A2SD. Since I currently don't have any problems with using non-A2SD ROMs, I don't see the need to change that. At the end of the day, it's all about personal preferences, otherwise everyone would do things the same way. So I believe you that you truly believe A2SD is the best option, but unfortunately not everyone will ever agree with you.

---------- Post added at 10:33 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:31 AM ----------

Whoa man, I'm not the enemy here lol If anything I'm happy to finally get to try out Dianxin since this is GB (which means faster speed and everything working on the EVO 4G) and it's not A2SD (I assume).

If anything I was helping YOU by pointing out why your version is different and therefore necessary.
Yeah I agree, to each's own!

Alright, Let me stop cluttering up the thead with my non-sense..hahahaha

Good ROM BTW T10NAZ!! Can't wait to see what you do with it :)

T10NAZ

Jun 9, 2010
[/COLOR]

Im thanking you for telling him that this is GB and not TEAM D.I.R.T's version :laugh:

Reactions: Mazda

T10NAZ

Jun 9, 2010
Any suggestions? Other then tweaks and some removal of bloat?

Hell yea 34 downloads :)

Last edited:

kluster1999

May 25, 2008
Any suggestions? Other then tweaks and some removal of bloat?

Hell yea 34 downloads :)

OP, thanks for taking up this rom. Time constraints kept me from resolving the few minor bugs like the false "No Service" notification. Hope you get that fixed. Also, does native mms work on this version? Would love to give it a spin if those two issues are addressed. :good:

cmf04

Apr 1, 2008
OP, thanks for taking up this rom. Time constraints kept me from resolving the few minor bugs like the false "No Service" notification. Hope you get that fixed. Also, does native mms work on this version? Would love to give it a spin if those two issues are addressed. :good:

I was able to send mms and SMS but am unable to receive mms using the stock messaging app.

Sent from my PC36100 using XDA

Reactions: kluster1999

Top Liked Posts