FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA

Bypass Gmail sign-in, Bypass passwords, Bypass screen lock drawing!!!!!

41 posts
Thanks Meter: 1

By bps725, Member on 16th October 2008, 02:51 AM
Post Reply Email Thread
28th October 2008, 02:45 PM |#11  
Flag Miami
Thanks Meter: 4

Donate to Me
More
i tried this and no luck the system still crashes... and you know i wouldnt mind loading factory defaults its just i use shazam and i already have over 150 tags that i do not want to lose and thats all i really need to back up... but i can not access the file system on the phone unless i am missing something :/ this is really killing me i hate when i cant fix something

28th October 2008, 11:45 PM |#12  
Retired Moderator
Thanks Meter: 11

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Disabled

i tried this and no luck the system still crashes... and you know i wouldnt mind loading factory defaults its just i use shazam and i already have over 150 tags that i do not want to lose and thats all i really need to back up... but i can not access the file system on the phone unless i am missing something :/ this is really killing me i hate when i cant fix something

you sure it doesn't save that info on the memory card?
29th October 2008, 03:58 AM |#13  
Flag Miami
Thanks Meter: 4

Donate to Me
More
no nothing application saves to the memory card.. well besides amazon for the mp3 market i think. unless those are the tags? i dont know can you confirm? again thanks for the help man
29th October 2008, 12:38 PM |#14  
Retired Moderator

More
I just tested and you are correct it doesn't save to the SD card... weird why it wouldn't a couple other applications do besides amazon.
29th October 2008, 08:24 PM |#15  
Flag Nashik
Thanks Meter: 24

More
I have G1 in my Hand in India but sad thing is its an Unactivated Phone.

I can easily unlock Sim by using Remote Unlock code for my IMEI provided by some Sellers on web. But how can a Activate the phone in India.

I know the t-mobile Activated SIM Trick for phone using some borrowed Sim card but in India its Impossible.

Help, please Help
5th November 2008, 02:31 AM |#16  
Thanks Meter: 0

More
Smile google g1
ok i really need help i got my phone from the U.S and i live in canada it is unlcoked but it wont work i cant bypass the gmal sign in i tried the steps for the safe mode but the safe mode sign comes up at the bottom but it just stays at the one creen where it says touch to begin your setup for gmail i try to setup but it says my sim is wrong how do i fix this please help
5th November 2008, 09:37 AM |#17  
Thanks Meter: 1

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by JayMan26403

ok i really need help i got my phone from the U.S and i live in canada it is unlcoked but it wont work i cant bypass the gmal sign in i tried the steps for the safe mode but the safe mode sign comes up at the bottom but it just stays at the one creen where it says touch to begin your setup for gmail i try to setup but it says my sim is wrong how do i fix this please help

google is your best friend. try searching for a solution. all you have to do is change the APN settings to rogers/fido and go through the gmail activation.
5th November 2008, 09:53 AM |#18  
Thanks Meter: 0

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by hetaldp

I have G1 in my Hand in India but sad thing is its an Unactivated Phone.

I can easily unlock Sim by using Remote Unlock code for my IMEI provided by some Sellers on web. But how can a Activate the phone in India.

I know the t-mobile Activated SIM Trick for phone using some borrowed Sim card but in India its Impossible.

Help, please Help

im in Mumbai using my G1 for the last few weeks. read here
14th October 2012, 06:05 PM |#19  
Thanks Meter: 419

More
safe mode works on the M580 but FAILS to bypass the lock screen password.
13th November 2012, 09:09 AM |#20  
Flag Iran

More
HTC Android Tool
★★★ WORLD FIRST ★★★
Bypass Google Account Just ONE CLICK

http://forum.gsmhosting.com/vbb/f754...click-1556888/
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)