Status
Not open for further replies.
Search This thread

xvicedice

Recognized Themer
Nov 12, 2007
Bromley
Thank you for taking the time to look at this thread

I have spent a while now building a Rom and customizing it to my liking. I thought i might as well share this with you hoping that you will like it as much as me. - If you like please say thank you

The Rom has been built on Lord Clockans ICS 8.2 with permission and here it is. This is my first Rom build and i hope you like

Please note if you install extra Themes / Kernals / Launchers you risk causing lag and problems will arise.This rom is very snappy is due to it having a very lightweigth launcher. If you are looking for a Standard AOKP - CM to modify i suggest installing Lord Clockans Build

The Rom Details

Download from here -
http://depositfiles.com/files/tb608fs4e
http://www.mediafire.com/?jqxavm81z6uqatb

MD5 = 3b02661fc0aba44e5d35407c76a1649d

• Ice Cream Sandwich
  • Lightening Quick
  • Sense 4 Style Launcher (Very Lite)
  • Sense 4 Clock Widgets
  • ICS Style App Drawer
    This Rom includes Rom Control (All Tweaks work)
  • Extra Tweak for both Desktop and App Drawer Including:

Wallpaper Scrolling
Enable/Disable Dock
App Drawer Transparency
Drawer Style (Vertical / Horizontal)
The ability has been added to the Rom to Swipe up to Enable/Disable Status Bar *For people who like minimalistic desktop screens*

screenshot2012070703055.png

Mods
As you can see from the pictures i have attached a few modded Sense 4 Clocks, If interested please download below. (Please note all Clocks can be installed if you wish, so you could have a different clock on each page)

All Credits Go To:
  • Lord Clockan
  • Yngwie Malmsteen
  • Carlio
  • Flow-Wolf (for the great video)

Not Working
The Only thing believed to be not working at the moment is 720p recording
In Testing Everything else worked fine, Bluetooth, Calls, Wifi Tethering, Recording 480p, Beats Music

Whats In The Works
  • Once release updated Base to 8.3
  • Sense 4 Themed Phone.Apk
  • Sense 3.5 Clock
  • Sense 4x1 Clock
  • Additional App Drawer settings (Including Transitions and more Customizations)
  • Additional Gesture Controls
  • Ability to change between ICS and Sense Icons (Dependent on your taste)

Everything seems to work fine PLEASE do a full wipe before installing this Rom and do not hesitate to ask question.

Last edited:

warfexion

Dec 14, 2011
Is there anyway that you could make the sense 4 dock on apex launcher and give the .apk because I love the gesture features of it and other things. I love your design this is what I have been looking for and that ICS clock is amazing

Reactions: th3lawmak3r76

!_Ale13star_!

Nov 1, 2010
Just a little suggestion: You can use a Sense theme for AOKP/CM9 for this rom..

however great work i really like this..!!

xvicedice

Recognized Themer
Nov 12, 2007
Bromley
Is there anyway that you could make the sense 4 dock on apex launcher and give the .apk because I love the gesture features of it and other things. I love your design this is what I have been looking for and that ICS clock is amazing

I will be adding a gesture tweak shortly to the settings allowing you to customize the gesture control

nireyes25

Jun 13, 2012
Well before I changed my loved rom I have to ask :
Music is working? How is the volume level?
Camera shooting is working ? and video Camera?
How about blue tooth ? its working? same question as for WI-FI and hotspot.
Thank you, Answer me that and I will download cus it seems to be great..!
And It runs smooth right?

xvicedice

Recognized Themer
Nov 12, 2007
Bromley
Well before I changed my loved rom I have to ask :
Music is working? How is the volume level?
Camera shooting is working ? and video Camera?
How about blue tooth ? its working? same question as for WI-FI and hotspot.
Thank you, Answer me that and I will download cus it seems to be great..!
And It runs smooth right?

Camera shooting is working ? YES
and video Camera? YES
How about blue tooth ? its working? YES
same question as for WI-FI and hotspot. YES

As for how smooth the Rom is, i think it is very smooth.
I would definaltey say download an try it its very quick

nireyes25

Jun 13, 2012
I hope you are right I changed 20 romes until I found my last ROM and I dont wanna switch it for nothing...
I will give it a shot and tell me opinion

---------- Post added at 10:44 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:49 AM ----------

Amazing rom!
The one and only sense + ics that working perfectly here!
Smooth without any bugs everything is working!
Thank you

xvicedice

Recognized Themer
Nov 12, 2007
Bromley
Thanks for trying by the way I would appreciate if anyone can think of an actual decent Name for the from :)

Sent from my Desire HD using xda premium

LorD ClockaN

Inactive Recognized Developer
Sep 1, 2008
Veli Losinj
www.losinj.com
I see you finally published it!

Looking great.. You all know I hate sense, but I would love to test this rom if I still had my dhd with me

8.3 base should be even better!

Sent from One X supercharged with AOKP

seicaratteri

Apr 22, 2012
Great rom! great job xvicedice and also great job lord clockan cause all ics rom are based on your ice cold sandwich :)

born_fisherman

Jul 28, 2010
This is fantastic. Battery is phenomenal and I only flashed this an hour ago.

Sent from my Desire HD using xda premium

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Thank you for taking the time to look at this thread

I have spent a while now building a Rom and customizing it to my liking. I thought i might as well share this with you hoping that you will like it as much as me. - If you like please say thank you

The Rom has been built on Lord Clockans ICS 8.2 with permission and here it is. This is my first Rom build and i hope you like

Please note if you install extra Themes / Kernals / Launchers you risk causing lag and problems will arise.This rom is very snappy is due to it having a very lightweigth launcher. If you are looking for a Standard AOKP - CM to modify i suggest installing Lord Clockans Build

The Rom Details

Download from here -
    http://depositfiles.com/files/tb608fs4e
    http://www.mediafire.com/?jqxavm81z6uqatb

MD5 = 3b02661fc0aba44e5d35407c76a1649d

• Ice Cream Sandwich
    • Lightening Quick
    • Sense 4 Style Launcher (Very Lite)
    • Sense 4 Clock Widgets
    • ICS Style App Drawer
      This Rom includes Rom Control (All Tweaks work)
    • Extra Tweak for both Desktop and App Drawer Including:

Wallpaper Scrolling
    Enable/Disable Dock
    App Drawer Transparency
    Drawer Style (Vertical / Horizontal)
    The ability has been added to the Rom to Swipe up to Enable/Disable Status Bar *For people who like minimalistic desktop screens*

screenshot2012070703055.png

Mods
    As you can see from the pictures i have attached a few modded Sense 4 Clocks, If interested please download below. (Please note all Clocks can be installed if you wish, so you could have a different clock on each page)

All Credits Go To:
    • Lord Clockan
    • Yngwie Malmsteen
    • Carlio
    • Flow-Wolf (for the great video)

Not Working
    The Only thing believed to be not working at the moment is 720p recording
    In Testing Everything else worked fine, Bluetooth, Calls, Wifi Tethering, Recording 480p, Beats Music

Whats In The Works
    • Once release updated Base to 8.3
    • Sense 4 Themed Phone.Apk
    • Sense 3.5 Clock
    • Sense 4x1 Clock
    • Additional App Drawer settings (Including Transitions and more Customizations)
    • Additional Gesture Controls
    • Ability to change between ICS and Sense Icons (Dependent on your taste)

Everything seems to work fine PLEASE do a full wipe before installing this Rom and do not hesitate to ask question.

I will be adding a gesture tweak shortly to the settings allowing you to customize the gesture control
    Video is working ?
    Looks nice man

Yes video records at 480p :)
    I will be reuploading the widgets later. i had set them to hide from App drawer by default.

MMS problemThis is a problem with most ICS phones i believe is to do with the APN list there are many fixes i will be trying over the next day or so which will be included int eh next release.

Themes - If im honest this rom isnt to much different from Lord Clockans as it is only Themed and slightly tweaked. I removed all themes to add the Sense 4 Theme to keep it light and responsive. If you are after a different theme i would suggest switching to Lord Clockans ICS.

Desktop Grid Size - I have already added this int he rom for the next release :)

Lockscreen Vibration - Removed as default in next rom release (i find it increases battery life quite a bit)

Google Talk - Removed as personally felt majority of people dotn use it will add it as a flashable Zip on front screen for users to download and flash via CWM