FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA

View Poll Results: Which flavor of V4 do you use?

HTC Home

4 Vote(s)
3.20%
HTC Home Loaded

9 Vote(s)
7.20%
HTC Manilla

8 Vote(s)
6.40%
HTC Manilla Loaded

17 Vote(s)
13.60%
AT&T Home

8 Vote(s)
6.40%
AT&T Loaded

23 Vote(s)
18.40%
AT&T Manilla

3 Vote(s)
2.40%
AT&T Manilla Loaded

53 Vote(s)
42.40%

[Nov 4th, 2008] NotATreoFan's v5 Series of ROMs (8 Versions) [Swan Song]

17,798 posts
Thanks Meter: 8,415

By NotATreoFan, Developer & Moderator Committees, and More on 9th September 2008, 04:42 AM
Thread Closed Email Thread
31st October 2008, 03:05 PM |#991  
Thanks Meter: 2

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by dgates71

For all you guys needing a SIM Manager, I found this one and as always willing to share.

Here's version 6.49:
http://forum.xda-developers.com/show...83&postcount=5

31st October 2008, 04:16 PM |#992  

More
Here's version 6.57, if you have a previous version installed just replace the SIM_Mgr.exe with this one. If not, just drop it in somewhere and run it, create a shortcut wherever you'd like...
Attached Files
File Type: zip SIM_Mgr_v6.57.zip - [Click for QR Code] (67.7 KB, 379 views)
31st October 2008, 04:59 PM |#993  
Thanks Meter: 0

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by NerdsMcGee

Yes, I noticed the EXACT same thing on my Tilt. AT&T trying to combat tethering?

I've tried with Proxy, and without Proxy - either way, looks like AT&T has found a way to block certain types of file transfers. I can still surf web pages, and get emails. Although I haven't tested yet what happens if I try to get a large attachment via email. It could be they are filtering large transfers on certain ports or something.
31st October 2008, 05:20 PM |#994  
Flag NJ
Thanks Meter: 21

More
BUG?
First off, let me say this ROM is awesome and has increased my Tilt's usability tenfold. Great job NATF!

I have found an apparent bug. The calendar widget on the Home page does not get updated until the program is terminated/restarted, or the phone is reset.

For example, I have an appointment today at 1pm. On the homepage, it still shows as 1pm "tomorrow", because I reset my phone yesterday. Time and weather update normally.
31st October 2008, 05:57 PM |#995  
OP Developer & Moderator Committees, and More
Wrong Side of Heaven, Righteous Side of Hell
Thanks Meter: 8,415

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by perdurabo2

First off, let me say this ROM is awesome and has increased my Tilt's usability tenfold. Great job NATF!

I have found an apparent bug. The calendar widget on the Home page does not get updated until the program is terminated/restarted, or the phone is reset.

For example, I have an appointment today at 1pm. On the homepage, it still shows as 1pm "tomorrow", because I reset my phone yesterday. Time and weather update normally.

Sounds like an issue with Manilla2D. I would check out that thread and see if it's a known issue.
31st October 2008, 06:00 PM |#996  
Thanks Meter: 1

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by NotATreoFan

That's where I got this one from.

It's called HTC Large Title Bar. It's designed to make the start menu finger friendly, and it also fixes a glitch in the 20755 OS build that keeps the battery meter showing 100%. If you tap the battery icon, the pop up menu will accurately show the remaining battery charge.

There is an updated version of the HTC Title bar cab here.

http://mbarvian.freehostia.com/2008/...kage-included/

It has a bit of a different look than the one in your rom and the battery seems to update when I use this one. The current title bar doesn't seem to update the battery icon, it stays at 100%. I am running 3.29 Hard2 with HTC Home V5. Thanks!
31st October 2008, 09:07 PM |#997  
Flag S. Florida
Thanks Meter: 329

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by NotATreoFan

Do a hard reset, and after the customization runs and the phone reboots, immediately turn on Flight Mode and install the CAB. Then reboot when prompted, and turn Flight Mode off afterwards. Do not bring up the dialer prior to install.

No problem.

Will give this a try...

It worked!... I hate to have to hard reset to do it, but I'm very happy it seems to be working now.
31st October 2008, 09:23 PM |#998  
Thanks Meter: 40

More
Fonts
I had to install these fonts to make the status bar look better when I clicked on it
Attached Files
File Type: zip Fonts.zip - [Click for QR Code] (70.2 KB, 12 views)
1st November 2008, 02:16 AM |#999  

More
Does anyone know the registry tweak so that realplayer will play cingular video without asking you to save it as a file first? In the original OEM ROM, I can play cingular video by just clicking on the file and realplayer will just play it. I am unable to find any realplayer cab that will play cingular video without asking me to save the file first.

Also, is there a registry tweak that will disable the large title bar menu? It's not very useful for me since you have to tab a couple of times just to adjust the volume. TIA
1st November 2008, 03:27 AM |#1000  

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by dmbfan36_23

Here's version 6.57, if you have a previous version installed just replace the SIM_Mgr.exe with this one. If not, just drop it in somewhere and run it, create a shortcut wherever you'd like...

Thank you for the updated file, here is the cab form to make it easier to install.
Attached Files
File Type: cab HTC SIM Manager 6.57.cab - [Click for QR Code] (81.0 KB, 34 views)
1st November 2008, 03:35 AM |#1001  

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by bittermormon

I had to install these fonts to make the status bar look better when I clicked on it

Thank you for the fonts, here is the cab to make it easier to install.
Attached Files
File Type: cab Fonts HelveticaNeue.cab - [Click for QR Code] (157.8 KB, 31 views)
Thread Closed Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread