Sep 1, 2010

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1341261838876.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1341261838876.jpg
    139.2 KB · Views: 489
Reactions: Elloco305

spartanstew

Jun 19, 2012
I purchased one of the clear with grey sides Body Glove cases from the T-Mobile store about 1 week ago.

Didn't really care for it from the start. The grey sides were just a bit too stiff and they extended a bit past the phone all the way around, so whenever I would grab the phone, I was grabbing this hard plastic edge. The material (grey edges again) also just didn't have a pleasant feel to it when holding the phone.

I happened to win a gift certificate to CruzerLite the very next day and ordered three of their cases. Two of them were pre-orders, but received the other one (white) in just a couple of days (very fast shipping) and I love it. Feel much nicer to hold everything about it seems better, including the fact that it wraps around the top and bottom a bit more.

Can't wait to get the other two, and I'll be returning the Body Glove back to TMobile tomorrow.

Reactions: ScottyBrown

kadison

Sep 5, 2009

Thanks. I've just ordered one of these. Bit too late though, dropped my S on a hard floor yesterday. I was gutted :crying: I'd made a temporary pouch out of the bubble wrap it came in, but it slipped out as I tried to put it back in my pocket :(

Put a good sized ding on the top left corner (down to the alumimium) and a couple of small dents on bottom left (not through the coating). It ended up face down too but the only damage to the screen was a tiny dot right at the bottom under the soft keys. Very lucky.

I'm trying to embrace the damage as 'character'!

IMG_20120703_155351.jpg

elarella

Jun 8, 2009
Houston
Thanks. I've just ordered one of these. Bit too late though, dropped my S on a hard floor yesterday. I was gutted :crying: I'd made a temporary pouch out of the bubble wrap it came in, but it slipped out as I tried to put it back in my pocket :(

Put a good sized ding on the top left corner (down to the alumimium) and a couple of small dents on bottom left (not through the coating). It ended up face down too but the only damage to the screen was a tiny dot right at the bottom under the soft keys. Very lucky.

I'm trying to embrace the damage as 'character'!

IMG_20120703_155351.jpg

OUCH! Sorry to hear that, mate. I use a D30 case from T-Mobile on mine and so far I haven't had any mishaps. I know that it has been reviewed on here before, but I tend to prefer that case. Not too bulky and since I got the clear version, it has the orange D30 strips on the sides. Kinda gives it a little flare. :laugh:

droidkevlar

Mar 27, 2010
Just ordered the new cases from Cruzerlite. I think they were called the Persona's of Andy back when I had the Nexus. I went with 3 diff ones since they are some pretty kick-ass new ones out there. I will write a review in a new thread with pics once I get them tomorrow. These are the 3 I got. CANT WAIT!

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B008A2VF0O/ref=oh_details_o00_s00_i00
http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B008A205FK/ref=oh_details_o00_s00_i01
http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B008A22FMG/ref=oh_details_o00_s00_i02

spartanstew

Jun 19, 2012
Just ordered the new cases from Cruzerlite. I think they were called the Persona's of Andy back when I had the Nexus. I went with 3 diff ones since they are some pretty kick-ass new ones out there. I will write a review in a new thread with pics once I get them tomorrow. These are the 3 I got. CANT WAIT!

I think you'll like them.

I received mine over the weekend and love them. They don't have the "ribbed" sides like some of the other Cruzerlites, but they feel great and the cutouts are perfect. I got these two:

(edit: well, can't post links yet (10 posts, really? Take it down to 3), but I got the ones called "Peeking Andy" and "Multiplied")

zaxondis

Aug 11, 2010
New York City
Got this off ebay. I always get full body armor along with cases because I always end up getting scuffs when I take the phone out of the case.

Been thinking of getting one of these myself. Do you use it as a wallet by chance, or just a case? The wallet I carry is pretty minimalist already, but I thought I might be able to go even more minimalist and get a case like this and eliminate carrying 2 things.

Does it have a pouch next to those card slots by chance?

Appreciate your review and any feedback.

droidkevlar

Mar 27, 2010
I think you'll like them.

I received mine over the weekend and love them. They don't have the "ribbed" sides like some of the other Cruzerlites, but they feel great and the cutouts are perfect. I got these two:

(edit: well, can't post links yet (10 posts, really? Take it down to 3), but I got the ones called "Peeking Andy" and "Multiplied")

I had some of them for my Nexus but diff designs. I know when I got my A2 case for the One S, it was better than the Gnex's so Im hoping its the same way for these. I use these cases as like my fancy ones, lol. Damnit I should have done quicker shipping, LMFAO

Elloco305

May 28, 2008
Miami
Google Pixel 6

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B008A2VF0O/ref=oh_details_o00_s00_i00
http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B008A205FK/ref=oh_details_o00_s00_i01
http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B008A22FMG/ref=oh_details_o00_s00_i02

When you get them take pics and a little review please? :)

Sent from my HTC VLE_U using Tapatalk 2

droidkevlar

Mar 27, 2010
When you get them take pics and a little review please? :)

Sent from my HTC VLE_U using Tapatalk 2

I just received them. I will do a write up later with more detailed pics as I have to work some mad OT today. But here is a teaser pic. I will have a new thread up some time in the next day or so with more pics and a review of what I think of them.

u60ix.jpg

Top Liked Posts