DISCLAIMER - I am not a developer or active XDA forum poster, I am a forum reader and user. I worked out all the things in this thread is just personal interest, I AM NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY DAMAGE/BRICK OF YOUR DEVICE IF YOU FOLLOWED THIS THREAD. If you don't agree, please close this thread right away.
one of the users asked me to write the tutorial so i m doing this. I am not the developer and there is no help by me in the making of this amazing script. all the credit goes to zeppelinrox. Thanks dude! it does make the phone fly!!!
1) Rooted HTC Explorer. you can find an excellent tutorial by jaggyjaggs here.
2)Script Manager or Terminal Emulator to run the script (both are available in the market). Stock ROMs can also use SM to load up boot scripts!
3)supercharger starter kit. you can download it here. use the latest version. although you will have busybox installed if you use jaggy's tutorial, still to make sure.
4)v6 supercharger. download it from here. use latest version.
(in the above forum. lower the file, newer it is).
1. Download Supercharger startrer kit.
2.Download the V6_SuperCharger_for_Android*.txt/pdf script and save to your sdcard.
... Do NOT run the V6 SuperCharger install script at boot!
3. Extract Supercharger startrer kit to your sd card. you will have a SuperCharger_Starter_Kit folder there. also copy the v6 script to /sdcard.
4. Run script manager and browse to /sdcaard/SuperCharger_Starter_Kit. select StartMeUp.sh and select "run as root" (skull and crossbones "Su" icon - it turns green when selected).
5. wait for the script to finish.
6. Reboot your phone (not required but recomended).
7. a. Load the script (V6_SuperCharger_for_Android*.txt/pdf) into Script Manager and select "Run as Root" (skull and crossbones "Su" icon - it turns green when selected).
.... b. OR Use Terminal Emulator. Type su and enter, sh /sdcard/V6* and enter (provided you saved the script to the root of your sdcard)
8. Get SuperCharged! Just pick an option! The extra options (Engine Flush, etc.) explain things before doing anything
9. READ the script's output!
10. Afterwards, READ the html HELP FILE in the root of your SD Card!
11. Disable "Lock Home in Memory" if your ROM has this option.
12. Optional: For a quick status check, you can put a Script Manager widget for V6 SuperCharger on you desktop
13. Reboot - required if it's your first time SuperCharging the rom.
14. go to config in script manager and select browse as root for future.
How to Use the script for the first time:
let it perform its options. press enter when it asks to do so.
when it asks for if the home is locked in memory, say no if you dont knw. if u have set it in home memory, say yes (recomended not to keep in home memory for 100 % super charged).
I have attached the screenshots below. m sorry didnt know how to embed them. they are named according to the steps. check them out simultaneously.
1.Select option 2 for scrolling speed. press 2 and then press enter.
2.I myself use Build.prop but i suggest u use local.prop .depends on u.
3.Select die hard launcher (press any key and press enter).
4. Enable miscellaneous and 3g tweaks? i prefer select yes. (press any key and press enter).
5. Fix emissions? Enter Y for yes (recommended)
6. Run wheel alignment on boot? Enter Y for yes (recommended)
7. Run detailing for boot? Enter Y for yes (recommended)
8. Integrate? Enter Y for yes (recommended)
9. Disable AWEsome V6 animations? (press any key and press enter). the author deserves some credit.
10. Select an option (1-33) for supercharging. i suggest use 6 (balanced). i use 7 (aggressive ) for 512HP . it will be recomended to use 512 hp settings.
11. Now reboot your phone. the script should work.
12. Start the script again, run the detailing (19), wheel alignment (20) and fix emissions (21) once one after the other. it will keep giving some force close errors for some time that is just because its fixing things and aligning them. reboot your phone after some time when after u select force closes the same error occurs repeatedly. (i had to take the battery out !). perform all three. after that they will take care of themselves.
Voila you have the script working. the stock roms will have to restart the script everytime i guess. Whereas Jaggyrom and ABL(e) rom users wil have it working everytime.
make a quick admanager widget for quick settings.
Also this was my first tutorial. thanks for bearing with me.
Hit thanks if i helped. again i dont have any hand in the making of this awesome script. all the credit is for the developer zeppelinrox!