[Q] Asphalt 6 Additional Data

Search This thread

daatjie

Feb 16, 2011
Cape Town
After Installing Asphalt 6, I have a folder located in android/data/ called com.gameloft.android.ANMP.GloftA6HP and total size is 932 520 644 bytes. So thats about +- 900 mb. So after opening the game it requested to download another 400 and odd megabytes which I did, my question is, where did the that additional data go to.

Because everytime I am flashing new roms etc and wanting to put back Asphalt 6, I only have the 900mb data and then have to re download additional 400mb data.

I have checked related threads, but none of them is similar to mine as mine is not using the gameloft/games folder.

I also used Root Explorer but the location data/data/com.gameloft.android.ANMP.GloftA6HP has a small size of 12,68mb.

Please help, thanks.

krazy_smokezalot

Sep 24, 2010
Washington DC
After Installing Asphalt 6, I have a folder located in android/data/ called com.gameloft.android.ANMP.GloftA6HP and total size is 932 520 644 bytes. So thats about +- 900 mb. So after opening the game it requested to download another 400 and odd megabytes which I did, my question is, where did the that additional data go to.

Because everytime I am flashing new roms etc and wanting to put back Asphalt 6, I only have the 900mb data and then have to re download additional 400mb data.

I have checked related threads, but none of them is similar to mine as mine is not using the gameloft/games folder.

I also used Root Explorer but the location data/data/com.gameloft.android.ANMP.GloftA6HP has a small size of 12,68mb.

Please help, thanks.

That's only the app size as for your data look for it on your sdcard it might b under Android>data>look for a folder similar to the asphalt 6 it MAY BE called com.gameloft.android.ANMP.GloftA6HP if its not there than check the root of your sdcard and look for gameloft folder and look there... if you find the data and you want to flash another rom just rename the data folder or do what I do just add a 1 in front of the folder name containing the data... that that thanks!!:p:D

Sent from my SPH-D710 using xda premium

daatjie

Feb 16, 2011
Cape Town
That's only the app size as for your data look for it on your sdcard it might b under Android>data>look for a folder similar to the asphalt 6 it MAY BE called com.gameloft.android.ANMP.GloftA6HP if its not there than check the root of your sdcard and look for gameloft folder and look there... if you find the data and you want to flash another rom just rename the data folder or do what I do just add a 1 in front of the folder name containing the data... that that thanks!!:p:D

Sent from my SPH-D710 using xda premium

thanks for your reply. I rechecked my root directory of device, I also checked gameloft/games and there is no GloftA6HP folder listed there. I only have the com.gameloft.android.ANMP.GloftA6HP listed under android/data.

SGTABHI

The size of data depends upon the GPU and CPU.........It's device specific mostly.........

The 400Mb download was for our galaxy tab(It's 484 Mb to be exact)........Maybe The 932 MB you had was not of our device ..as you may have taken it from a friend:):)

The downl;oad does a verification and then specifies the files that need to be downloaded...Cool!!

G0G0L

Mar 8, 2012
Kolkata
Asphalt 6 data location is the old one ie in gameloft /games/ashalt6. the new ones are for asphalt 7. i agree with SGTABHI that you did not download the right data file for your galaxy tab

glussier

Jul 9, 2011
Montreal
I have downloaded Asphalt6 for the Sprint version of the Galaxy tab from the play store, my download was 431.63MB. After being downloaded the total data size was 878.34MB.

The Gameloft Asphalt 6 directory is /sdcard/Android/data/com.gameloft.android.ANMP.GloftA6HP. And no, mine is not copied from a friend, but a legit purchase from Gameloft.

Naveen Nandu

Mar 26, 2013
Bengaluru
games

Hi guys i am using htc one x with stock rom 4.1 i installed asphalt6 and i copied data to sd card/data/here
i checked app detailes it is showing 758mb but still wen i opened it ask for download please help me:confused: